Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 21, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

Author Topic: HOTEL BERKELEY  (Read 2251 times)

le0rio

HOTEL BERKELEY
« on: January 05, 2016, 02:46:28 AM »
Have stay at this hotel few time.
Basically divided into Main Tower , North Tower and so on.
The price is almost the same the whole year and slightly abit expensive for festival only.
Very huge big room
The room is spacious until you can play catch catch game and roll around.

For the price kindly refer to Agoda & Booking.com
If you book directly from their website will be cheaper

Offline Kaido

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
Re: HOTEL BERKELEY
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 12:57:27 AM »
Indeed very spacious. Thank you for recommend. Can try on my next trip.

le0rio

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 01:56:43 AM »
Bro @Kaido , book from directly their website and the price slighty cheaper, book main tower as this hotel got few tower and need change lift.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 01:56:43 AM »

Offline Kaido

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 02:21:51 AM »
Bro @Kaido , book from directly their website and the price slighty cheaper, book main tower as this hotel got few tower and need change lift.

So troublesome to change lift.

le0rio

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 10:41:07 PM »

So troublesome to change lift.

Bro @Kaido, for cheap and best rates hotel in the Pratunam area, this hotel offer is the best plus the room really spacious hahaha even thou some may find it abit inconvenient for change life due to few tower connecting bridge

Offline Mefozzicam

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • acquire dissertation online
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:50 PM »
My mistake, if not around the subject. I had a little embarrassment. I randomly missing my essay and I urgently will need to write a new 1. I can not create with my personal strength, so I wanted to apply to the essay writing service for revenuel. Found several web content about this, but I don't know should you can trust these sites. Has everyone heard of the http://detailplusiowa.com/2017/02/09/capture-professional-essays-with-our-service-7/  ???

I also wanted to ask, did someone encounter such a problem? And what will take place if they uncover out that my paper was bought, and not written by me

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:50 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Mefozzicam

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • acquire dissertation online
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 05:09:36 AM »
My mistake, if not around the subject. I had a little bit embarrassment. I randomly missing my essay and I urgently need to have to write a new a single. I can not create with my own strength, so I wanted to apply to the essay writing service for funds. Found just a few articles about this, but I usually do not know in the event you can trust these services. Has any individual heard of the http://www.kenaan-intl.com/essay-services-writing-assignments-have-under-no/  ???

I also wanted to ask, did an individual encounter such an issue? And what will occur if they identify out that my essay was purchased, and not written by me

Siam Religious Banner