Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 17, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Author Topic: Darjelling Boutique Hotel  (Read 1732 times)

le0rio

Darjelling Boutique Hotel
« on: May 27, 2016, 04:49:25 AM »
This hotel is located next to Sukhumvit Soi 18. Basically is walking distance to Terminal 21 / BTS Asok. The road to go in here is only 1way and dead end which make this location is quiet and no crowded with car. Carpark is available.
Next is Sukhumvit Soi 18 and got few street food stall.

You can email and call for a better rate room price. Just say look for P'Bee and she can give you 3400baht for 3nights include weekends and 3000baht for only weekends.

So far the room condition is quite good can rate 8/10 as everything seems in good condition.

There is 2types of room which the one with window and the others without window.
All the toilet are see thru from the bed area.

For 3nights less than SGD150 and with that area is consider a very good deal. Just in case you got bring additional guest the reception won't disturb ask for NRIC or what.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Darjelling Boutique Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 10:05:46 AM »

Kinky!3 nights for less than SGD150 is also a good deal, considering they don't check IDs of overnight guests.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

le0rio

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 02:47:46 AM »

Kinky!3 nights for less than SGD150 is also a good deal, considering they don't check IDs of overnight guests.

In fact i might be make it my another permanent based。。but for meantime will explore again。。actually got 1more hotel i staying but will share it later and actually i dont think is a good choice,but you know what this hotel feeling of KINKY is 101% pure。。

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 02:47:46 AM »

Siam Religious Banner