Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Author Topic: Onyx Bangkok RCA  (Read 12678 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Onyx Bangkok RCA
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 10:31:16 PM »
Bro @Wind in my breath
Per entrance for foreigner is 500baht
Or a bottle 5people entrance
Somehow that night 3 of my TG they can enter without ticket or buy bottle
For per bottle price refer to 1st unclear image ya 555

GTK to bro Leo~~~

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »
Bro @Wind in my breath

GTK to bro Leo~~~

i think if u are there late about 12ish i dont think you will need to pay for the entrance. i didnt pay for it too for my last trip.

was there on thurs night with the same g-club girl and her friends. had my balance and got another whisky. i realised on weekdays there will be a girl playing from 2am onwards? and the usual play from CD track songs which i really love. i was there last saturday and it was a farang playing his own score of music which i dont really like it. safest to reach the club would be at 10-10:30pm bkk time. after 11 i think chances of u getting a scewed up table will be high.

was there on saturday, alone. (again). my girl needed to work strictly on fris and sats so i didnt had the chance to bring her out again. :( the others that i knew either went back hometown or too last min notifying them and got s_xposed not telling them about my trip prior. oh wells.

was there at 9:30pm. music was quite house, similar to winebar and other bars u visit for HH. girls quality were high as usual. the guys in suits noticed i came alone and they were surprised. so.... yea  ::)

when the place was filled about 11:45pm, the waiter came over and asked if 2 girls can share my table. then the 2 smoking hot girls were with me not before long. kudos to the waiter. i think if they know u are alone they will make arrangements like this. well tips were necessary i guess hahaha. so we broke ice and soon after the tables around me came over and toast. guess i was too rowdy when the edm starts. dont know why they kept assuming im thai. they got shocked when i told them im from sg, who cares haha.

overall a great night and went 2nd round with the girls and another group of people from other tables. 3 guys with 4 girls.  ;D but didnt stay till late as i need to wake up 07:30 the next day. reached hotel after my own supper and hit the sack about 6ish.

fun night. :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:36:39 PM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 10:34:06 PM »

i think if u are there late about 12ish i dont think you will need to pay for the entrance. i didnt pay for it too for my last trip.

was there on thurs night with the same g-club girl and her friends. had my balance and got another whisky. i realised on weekdays there will be a girl playing from 2am onwards? and the usual play from CD track songs which i really love. i was there last saturday and it was a farang playing his own score of music which i dont really like it. safest to reach the club would be at 10-10:30pm bkk time. after 11 i think chances of u getting a scewed up table will be high.

was there on saturday, alone. (again). my girl needed to work strictly on fris and sats so i didnt had the chance to bring her out again. :( the others that i knew either went back hometown or too last min notifying them and got s_xposed not telling them about my trip prior. oh wells.

was there at 9:30pm. music was quite house, similar to winebar and other bars u visit for HH. girls quality were high as usual. the guys in suits noticed i came alone and they were surprised. so.... yea  ::)

when the place was filled about 11:45pm, the waiter came over and asked if 2 girls can share my table. then the 2 smoking hot girls were with me not before long. kudos to the waiter. i think if they know u are alone they will make arrangements like this. well tips were necessary i guess hahaha. so we broke ice and soon after the tables around me came over and toast. guess i was too rowdy when the edm starts. dont know why they kept assuming im thai. they got shocked when i told them im from sg, who cares haha.

overall a great night and went 2nd round with the girls and another group of people from other tables. 3 girls with 4 girls.  ;D but didnt stay till late as i need to wake up 07:30 the next day. reached hotel after my own supper and hit the sack about 6ish.

so fun your night @Pump Attendant

Wish I there.

Line me those girls, any photos??? Waiter so good, intro girls to u ka... Must hang out with u in BKK.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 10:34:06 PM »

le0rio

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 12:36:51 AM »
@Pump Attendant oh izzit, my waiter told me that all foreigner need buy entrance ticket or a bottle for few pax. For Thai then no need. If clear balance also no need. For table so far i still back to my NUMBER 5 . If alot sharing then VIP1 or VVIP to avoid crowd. So far table number 5 still the best to avoid crowd if no sit at VIP or VVIP.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 12:59:44 AM »
@Pump Attendant oh izzit, my waiter told me that all foreigner need buy entrance ticket or a bottle for few pax. For Thai then no need. If clear balance also no need. For table so far i still back to my NUMBER 5 . If alot sharing then VIP1 or VVIP to avoid crowd. So far table number 5 still the best to avoid crowd if no sit at VIP or VVIP.

yup. was there 3 weeks ago and then just last week. didnt pay for entrance. few times didnt had bottle and balance as well. i think it varies? but their security checks were quite thorough, i was singled out to be body checked 2 times. not sure the reasons though. not sure if other bros experienced it before. didnt like the "attention", was quite ugly to be checked like this.   

just to clarify, was there to finish the balance. not for vip or vvip seatings, haha. success rates are high having table amongst them, instead of sitting there and hoping they come over and say hi to u, so why not squeeze with them?  :P   555+

on this note, the katoey game was high, and yes i did see katoeys approached some korean vip tables. thick skinned enough to barge in and sat beside with them. the koreans didnt even acknowledge them. vip tables were usually in the own clique, that is if u have groups of people.  :-X

im forever alone......  :-[
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:08:20 AM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline Takashi_desu

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +17/-1
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 04:15:39 AM »
Bro @Wind in my breath

GTK to bro Leo~~~

overall a great night and went 2nd round with the girls and another group of people from other tables. 3 guys with 4 girls.  ;D but didnt stay till late as i need to wake up 07:30 the next day. reached hotel after my own supper and hit the sack about 6ish.

Bro. Ur gal still the same one that u mentioned her father is sombody?
 Because hearing of the smoking hot gals came ur table but no happy ending is a sad story.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 04:15:39 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 10:38:48 PM »
Bro @Wind in my breath

GTK to bro Leo~~~

Bro. Ur gal still the same one that u mentioned her father is sombody?
 Because hearing of the smoking hot gals came ur table but no happy ending is a sad story.

no longer together alr bro. shes..... "dangerous". i had a plane to catch the next day morning, if not i would have hang around to pick them when they were drunk. :(

le0rio

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »
Ending my 2015 and begin my 2016 in ONYX
Firstly really thanks to my PR GM to secure my table even thou i was already late 30minutes. Really thanks for not releasing my table and still GIVE ME EXTRA 1 MORE TABLE when i request it.
YOU ARE THE BEST BRO!
Basically ONYX have 2side which 1 at outside and 1 at inside.
Inside DJ was Justin Prime and outside is DJ Faahsai and MC PAM.
I choose to celebrate inside because got aircon and not so hot.

*basically i dont know how to upload the video over here but i just share the youtube link, the link content the ONYX countdown video record by me, sorry for the poor video skill*

! No longer available

TRY TO SPOT ME IF YOU CAN!

is a very fun night will all the bros and sis
thanks to bro @SoUl_InC, Bro Deways, Bro Hussein, Bro Eugene and many others for joining me in this countdown and not to forget all the TG 555~. I wish and hope 2016 will be a better year for all of us and we can cheong more often in LOS together.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:34:48 AM by 2015 »

Siam Religious Banner