Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

Author Topic: Danok  (Read 12126 times)

Offline MrAte

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-7
Danok
« on: September 08, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »
I know many bros here seasoned travellers to danok, can advise how do I get to Danok from Hatyai if i were to fly to Hatyai? any hotels to recommend in Danok? how do i get back to Hatyai from Danok?

Offline MrAbsolut

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-1
To Danok by coach.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:38:17 AM »
Hi fellow bros,

I might be going to Danok in a few days time.

However I will be going alone and of course my first time travelling alone.

Any kind soul can give some advice to me on what to take note and pointers? For example how's the journey like etc?

Appreciate the help.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: To Danok by coach.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:22 AM »
There are quite some Danok lovers in our forum, but they like to keep Danok a secret~~~

I heard that from Malaysia side, you can just walk in to Danok~~~

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:22 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
Re: Danok
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:43:52 AM »
The Danok lovers like Cheoingking like to keep hush hush~~~

Offline pumpui

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-0
  • 菩提本無樹 明镜亦非台 本來無一物 何處惹塵埃
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 08:01:55 AM »
I know many bros here seasoned travellers to danok, can advise how do I get to Danok from Hatyai if i were to fly to Hatyai? any hotels to recommend in Danok? how do i get back to Hatyai from Danok?
I went to Dannok once thru Malaysia border, friend drive. Below is information i get from Thai Friends working in Dannok.
It's a small town across along the Border, currency used can be Ringgit and Thai Baht. Note: they will change back in Thai Baht if u used Ringgit.

From Hatyai to Dannok : u can ask at airport there have counter taxi service to Dannok. If u are at Hatyai town, then Dannok-bound minivans in Hat Yai leave from near the Hat Yai Plaza/clock tower area on Phetkasem Road can get u there. not sure how much it cost.
U can ask any TukTuk, they will know where is the place to board the minivan, takes about 1hr plus to reach Dannok.

From Dannok to Hatyai : Minivans back to Hat Yai leave from outside the 7-Eleven on the main road. There might be Taxi going to Hatyai but the price will be steep.

Hotel Near TD Hello Bangkok and YESS Club : Oliver hotel, satit hotel, Siamthana Hotel
There are a few new Hotels near completion or completed which i dont know the name. For information, some hotels cannot be booked Internet, and the internet connection there sucks.

If you have thai friends working there, can ask them on how to get back Hatyai if really cannot find transport, likely they will help u.
Btw, a must try, go to the Riverside Restaurant.
Cautious : Basically there is no Police Presence in Dannok, hence there is quite a number of gangs operating there, mostly wanted Malaysian. They do carry Guns around, so do be careful.
Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...
你是魔鬼中的天使,所以送我心碎的方式。
是让我笑到最后一秒为止,才发现自己胸口插了一把刀子。
你是魔鬼中的天使,让恨变成太俗气的事。
从眼里流下谢谢两个字,尽管叫我疯子 不准叫我傻子........

Offline pumpui

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 08:04:13 AM »
There are quite some Danok lovers in our forum, but they like to keep Danok a secret~~~

I heard that from Malaysia side, you can just walk in to Danok~~~

LOL Admin, think u itch to go Dannok liao....hahahaha
anyway, i went there once only lah.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...
你是魔鬼中的天使,所以送我心碎的方式。
你是魔鬼中的天使,让恨变成太俗气的事。

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 08:04:13 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline pumpui

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:09:19 AM »
Hi fellow bros,

I might be going to Danok in a few days time.

However I will be going alone and of course my first time travelling alone.

Any kind soul can give some advice to me on what to take note and pointers? For example how's the journey like etc?

Appreciate the help.

Wow, i salute you for travelling alone to Dannok on a COACH, likely it will take more than 12 hours??
Anyway, just need to be more careful, cause there is no Police Presence at all, and most of the clubs or massage or ladies joint are operated by gangs, mainly from Malaysian Wanted lists.
If you have friends working there, best to ask them bring u around.
Currency used is Ringgit and thai baht but Ringgit is commonly used there, but any changes back is in Thai Baht.
你是魔鬼中的天使,所以送我心碎的方式。
你是魔鬼中的天使,让恨变成太俗气的事。

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 04:46:41 AM »
Kiss Society In Danok

Nosebleed~~~