Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 24, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

Author Topic: SONAR by Neverland  (Read 32486 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
Re: SONAR by Neverland
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2015, 11:27:52 PM »
I have friends who enjoy coming here. So I acc a friend here last night.

The current batch is not very showstopping (compared to the past jaw dropping Korean models). I did not see any Koreans last night. There is this local girl who is very good at getting LDs from guys, she has quite some fanboys. The girls tend to sit at the sofa and tend to think and analyse which guys to approach, perhaps they are a bit shy.

They serve beer by the jug. Tiger it is.

This place starts late.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2015, 10:07:47 AM »
was here during one of the days last week, came around 2ish after icon2. not sure how much were the drinks, was being paid for.  ;D

like what bro @2015 said. all the girls sat at the sofa area, basically there were no girls on the main area. theres only 1 thai girl/singer if im not wrong? shes not "wow" either. 5/10

i rem seeing the tw set. cant remember how many girls were there. prolly 20ish? correct me if im wrong. easily a few handful cute ones. flowers thrown at them were constantly in 200s and 500s denomination. one of them caught my eye. slightly tall and slender. dark hair and body the right size. though im a headlights boy, she definitely got my heart racing when i saw her haha. shucks too bad i didnt have the balls to talk to her when she came over. 7/10

kr girls the same as well. cute, sultry, wild looking. but i cant concentrate on this set cos theres a KOREAN GIRL WITH HUGE............ @@ I KEPT STARING AT HER THE WHOLE TIME. she sat just behind me at the sofa even that guy didnt give her much. only 100? shes worth more than that. but alas again she walked pass and i missed it. (had local sg girls at my table too. so had to be a gentleman and not a wolf.) 8/10(because of that KOREAN GIRL WITH HUGE........@@)

waiter service was good, prompt. not much smoking i think cos of the huge place with high ceiling. didnt pay attention to the singers. most of the time same songs u get to hear all over the shops in sg. overall a good night but would be better if the girls stand up and walk around instead of sitting on their butts waiting to get flowers.

maybe will return, just for the KOREAN GIRL WITH HUGE ..............@@ *ps most prob fake anyway. too big for her body.

5555555555555555+
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2015, 01:31:24 AM »
gtk for the fr

hope u can CLOSELINE the girls u like next time.

Here is like hit and miss place, for regular supporters, they will enjoy themselves.

Maybe you can find out if the Korean's @@ are real.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2015, 01:31:24 AM »

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2015, 08:03:15 AM »
gtk for the fr

Here is like hit and miss place, for regular supporters, they will enjoy themselves.

her bra is those thick straps and looked damn secured kind. looks heavy duty. she wore white that night and with the bright lights basically its kinda see thru. yum yum....  :P
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2015, 09:39:42 PM »
gtk for the fr

her bra is those thick straps and looked damn secured kind. looks heavy duty. she wore white that night and with the bright lights basically its kinda see thru. yum yum....  :P

Yummy indeed. So erotic... U are like an erotic writer~

Offline WoWoW

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-0
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 01:09:19 AM »
Big ( . )( . )?
I rmb got 2 kg. 1 tall long hair, 1 shorter in height. Most of them recycled. Mayb return korea do some touch up on their face and body. Hehe
Weekdays gals are more than customers. Can slowly take ur pick. Haha
I'm a big ( . )( . ) lover. Sweet
people call me robert, carrot head, bah kar but what's the problem? I spent my own money.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 01:09:19 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2016, 07:35:13 AM »

Attacku~!

Offline Wxlf

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2017, 10:13:59 PM »
anyone been to new joint?