SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

October 22, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Author Topic: Queens Club at Orchard Plaza  (Read 10530 times)

Offline Sodapop

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +19/-0
Queens Club at Orchard Plaza
« on: December 06, 2015, 08:50:07 PM »
Yes this place has moved to asian boutique (neverland 1) location. Asian Boutique is closed. Official opening was last Friday.

HH before 11pm. 68 for one tower 128 for two tower (Dester) 168 for one martell.
after 11pm 108 for one tower and 228 for one martell.
Applies everyday.

Girls come in at 11pm. But right now, there are only 7 KGs. I dunno the situation with other nationalities, but the 2 Korean agents there said they are bringing in more girls very very soon.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
Re: Queens Club at Orchard Plaza
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 01:35:48 AM »
FR n Queens

Well... I got here on the 2nd or 3rd opening night on Friday, out of curiosity. I have quite mixed reviews on this place.

This place is targeting a different clientele, mainly the long-term supporters of the Queens band. The lead guitarist DeeHellSix is quite a nice person with a lot of friends, he even mentioned my friend's name when he was on stage. I supposed much like the old NL management, he has selected and controlled every detail of the performance, his singer selection and show.

@Pump Attendant
told me the pricing is higher. The crowd is an older and with higher disposable income for alcohol.

Well... Queens is technically a good band, but maybe a certain sense of groove is missing. Of course, most bands in TD are lousier, except for the RockMachine band at Club Nine. Conversely, if one really loves music, he can go EZ5 live house in Taipei, then you can see concert standard session musicians and singers belting out Chinese songs and Beyond anthems. But then again, this is Singapore, we cannot expect too much.

The singers, like the old NL, are chosen more for their singing ability, but they do have some supporters here and there.  The flower power here is high too. The coyotes... well... no comment, it is quite a different style of girls.

DellHellSix said that their rental is a whooping 130K, 3 months of rental is enough to buy a HDB flat. *shake head* We know that the big shareholder is it Deen Shahul, the old Arabian guy who used to own sparks and fire, frequent patron at KTVs, old Zouk Members, Filter and maybe Suite26 now... the $ just goes to his drinks. the rental in sg is simply too high. IMO.

As a perfectionist... I am not very bemused. But they are targeting a different crowd and their old fan base, who are not reading this forum. :P

Siam Religious Banner