Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 16, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Author Topic: MUSE Parklane  (Read 21413 times)

Offline frostdream

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Re: MUSE Parklane
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2017, 01:47:40 AM »
I feel this place is ok. Maybe too much competition from nearby Icon and C9, and it also suffers from an identity crisis where it does not know whether it is a TD or a fusion.

If there are too much competition, they should have done much more to retain new customers. With the experience I had, can't blame anyone but themselves if they feel the heat of the competition. I believe I am not the only one feel this way.

Offline gigabyte14

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 08:15:55 AM »
went last week

although cheap, if you are not regulars, u can expect lots and lots of favoritism from the staff/girls/singers

hang flower also no use one, not above 100 they wont come to u one

but well, beggars cant be choosers but maybe thats why they cant win iicon

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2017, 03:35:33 AM »
not sure if any bros visiting here now. but just to share an incident.

there is this flower girl, a thai lady, wears specs and i think have slight acne on her cheeks. be careful if u buy any flowers from her.

i bought 3-4 times from her in a night and from my previous trip too. cant rem if the first time she did it or not but the last time i bought flowers from her, i clearly told her $100. total of 4 times. i didnt check the bill for first 3 times, i only checked the 4th time. she billed me for $200 when she gave my girl only $100. i was quite high and alone so i didnt check all the bills. i saw the last bill was 200 i asked her why (closing time), she looked at the floor and gave me $100 cash instead and left after i signed.

not sure if she did it with the other 3 times. lazy to check with bank but will see the full bill end of the month.

so just be careful of that lady. quite turn off la to do this kind of stuff. $100 also wanna cheat. no standard.
mgmt please take note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:39:05 AM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2017, 03:35:33 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2017, 10:10:05 AM »
This is lousy. Hopefully nothing on your bill.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Siam Religious Banner