Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 10, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Author Topic: Luxi @ sentosa  (Read 12379 times)

Offline EdmLover

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Re: Luxi @ sentosa
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 02:02:41 AM »
Fr on luxi. Went there last night with a group of friends. Was there at during their happy hour, we ordered 3 martell and got sofa seat.

Price wise
3 Martell 538
2 tower 138

Review for their girls. Yesterday not alot of girls and all their girls look okok only.
1 group of Korean dancing band.
1 set of about 15 models. 90% are local, the rest tw girls.
Flower minimum 100.

Live band was good.  The two girl singer look not bad. All sing Chinese and Cantonese song. Dj music is good too.

Overall it's a nice place to chill. Nothing much changes from Neverland2 except the stage area. This place almost full at after 12. Was there chilling yesterday until between 3 to 5 got 3 fighting cases until they have to open lights. Left the place at about 5 after the police raid.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:05:11 AM by EdmLover »

Offline Genesis

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 07:45:26 AM »
Can check whats the price for non-happy hour?

Offline LuxiClub

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 06:08:24 AM »
Fr on luxi. Went there last night with a group of friends. Was there at during their happy hour, we ordered 3 martell and got sofa seat.

Price wise
3 Martell 538
2 tower 138

Review for their girls. Yesterday not alot of girls and all their girls look okok only.
Flower minimum 100.

Live band was good.  The two girl singer look not bad. All sing Chinese and Cantonese song. Dj music is good too.

Overall it's a nice place to chill. Nothing much changes from Neverland2 except the stage area. This place almost full at after 12. Was there chilling yesterday until between 3 to 5 got 3 fighting cases until they have to open lights. Left the place at about 5 after the police raid.

Dear EdmLover,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our models and entertainers. We are sorry for the disputes that took place in the club which might have killed your buzz. :( Do rest assured that our safety of our patrons are our utmost priority and we take issues of violence very seriously. That particular patron was tipsy that evening that unfortunately resulted in an argument with another patron. The dispute was however, quickly resolved by our management team who stepped in to address the issue.

We hope that this issue did not affect you and we hope to see you again soon at Luxi. If you need further clarifications, please feel free to drop me a private message and a management staff will follow up with you. Thank you!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 06:08:24 AM »

Offline EdmLover

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 08:32:00 AM »
Can check whats the price for non-happy hour?

Hi, I'm not sure what's the price for non-happy hour, but here's the menu hopefully it help your enquiry abit.

Offline EdmLover

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2015, 08:43:10 AM »

Price wise
3 Martell 538
2 tower 138

Flower minimum 100.

Dear EdmLover,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our models and entertainers. We are sorry for the disputes that took place in the club which might have killed your buzz. :( Do rest assured that our safety of our patrons are our utmost priority and we take issues of violence very seriously. That particular patron was tipsy that evening that unfortunately resulted in an argument with another patron. The dispute was however, quickly resolved by our management team who stepped in to address the issue.

We hope that this issue did not affect you and we hope to see you again soon at Luxi. If you need further clarifications, please feel free to drop me a private message and a management staff will follow up with you. Thank you!

Hihi, it's ok haha. I can see your management is doing a good job in solving the situation.The fight doesn't really spoil my mood. Afterall I go club is to enjoy and chill. No worry I'll be back again. Thanks for the clarification. Cheers. 😊

Offline WHATTTT

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 01:42:14 PM »
Came to check out luxi cause wanted to see what became of N2.
They removed the protrusion from the stage.
Sofa in the back area all changed to standing tables.
The last time standing area are now sofas. More than 12 sofa seats on the main floor if I recall correctly.
2 large sofa seats on the left side of the club and 3 vip sofa seats on the right platform next to the stage.
Sofa has a minimum spend of 500. The sofa is actually pretty comfy.
The lighting and laser effects are very nice! However, I feel the DJ was lacking.
Can't remember how many singers that had exactly, but I felt in general the singers were all above average.
Sing until really got feel that kind. But then wasted I don't know how to appreciate Chinese songs.
Most of the people on the sofa seem to just be chilling, enjoying their drinks chatting with the girls and not really going crazy or anything.
The standing table area was damn happening!

The girls at this place not sure if cheerleader effect but all like damn pretty like that leh... Hahaha!
But not sure if Taiwanese or Korean. I think in total there was probz abt 20 girls?
Not say a lot but from what I recalled,high quality. (I could have been drunk)
Minimum flowers here is $100 which can be scary, especially when you like the song and there are 3 singers on stage...

All in all, I feel the place is quite nice to chill and the people were welcoming.
The facelift to this club does make it look premium and atas.
If this place had English performances, then luxi hands down would have been my new go-to place.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 01:42:14 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Link

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 02:02:06 AM »
Can any bros verify the 1m flowers photo that went viral today?

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 09:00:32 AM »
There were extra 3 zeroes...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Siam Religious Banner