Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Author Topic: Finding kakis to chillax and drink  (Read 887 times)

Offline win_gm

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
Finding kakis to chillax and drink
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:42:34 AM »
Hi singthai bros, let me introduce abit about myself. Im Win here, have been in this forum for quite some time ald but seldom posts. Im been in the td scenes for few years ald, way back during the td2, sensation era.  Been here done that already. The GTs moment,the flying to bkk..the waterfalls and flowers moments..haha but it was a hell of a good experience.  Now semi retired ald, finding khakis to chillax and drink. Feel free  to pm me.

Cheers ! :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:44:22 AM by win_gm »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Finding kakis to chillax and drink
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 07:55:21 AM »
Hi singthai bros, let me introduce abit about myself. Im Win here, have been in this forum for quite some time ald but seldom posts. Im been in the td scenes for few years ald, way back during the td2, sensation era.  Been here done that already. The GTs moment,the flying to bkk..the waterfalls and flowers moments..haha but it was a hell of a good experience.  Now semi retired ald, finding khakis to chillax and drink. Feel free  to pm me.

Cheers ! :)

@win_gm

Do post to 25 posts, then you can join our active LINE chat group. Many go-ers there.

Seems like you are very senior~ Waterfall era eh... :)

Offline Wxlf

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 12:28:08 PM »
line id wolfication addadd!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 12:28:08 PM »

Siam Religious Banner