Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Author Topic: Now & Then Thai Disco  (Read 33254 times)

Offline aidias

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-7
  • If u miss me just look up and you will see me~ SK_
Re: Now & Then Thai Disco
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 12:17:02 AM »
here you go...

ytd finish work straight away go find this place. it's along the main rd of anson just beside the 7-11. the out side looks nice, b4 i open the door i though i am the only customer as i reach around 8. IMO... it was half full !!! maybe the early group go in are ang mo who ruba with the Philippine girl. when i step in the phil girl all sit around the main door but i dont really like having maid to sit with me so never really look at them. whet in the staff come over and bring me to the side and sit around the DJ conso. btw the price for tower is not 61  :'( is 62  ;D they increase by $1... so much  :o
since i reach around 8 i have to waste my time cause the girl only came in around 9+
finally saw some thai blood  :P but sad to say the first TG who come over  :'( haiz maybe she is the worst of the whole batch??? i not too sure. then her friend come.  :o same CMI   >:( what the.... anyway they sit with us but i never bother them  ;) around 15mins they are gone...  :)

next the band started around 10, dont know why sia the first 4 song they sing chinese and english song  :'(  i come to TD is to enjoy thai song not for the chinese song leh... end up i can't take it any more, i get the staff over say i want to delicate song. finally first thai song of the day is my song  :-\
after which they still mix around with chinese english and thai. but mostly non thai song  :'( but the female vocal is gd. i think around 4 or 5 female singer. male singer i never bother how many, but for sg sis you all can try go see see as i rmb got 1 male quite cute.

next the coyote, well i am quite rit the first 2 girl came to my table are indeed the worst few  ;D cause i say a few really nice :P i can hear some girl was shouting mut giao mut giao lol they sure have play factoer ::)  and the main point, i saw the DJ  :o :o :o she is my kopi  ::) ;D 8) straight away i tio her GT  :o well i dont really like that song that she play during the break time but i sure like her  :P

ok time to go round 2 so left around 11.30. it was almost 85% full. this place i personally think still ok for those early bird you can aim those phip not like other TD when those TG haven work you can really sit inside hit fly...

rating -

deco: 7.5/10 ( quite nice especially i like the fan on top. it give an antic feeling )
band: 6.5/10 ( so so ba )
singer: 7.5/10 ( mins some point as they keep on sing non thai song. but the girl sure have vocal ) but the guy singer keep on forget the lyric
phli coyote: 6.5/10 ( their back look gd but i never look at their face. cause i dont like maid :x ) they all stay around the main door
thai coyote: 7/10 ( mins alot of point because of the first 2 ah piao that come my table  >:( ) they all hand around the stage area
** the place like divide into 2. near main door are phli and near stage are tg lol  ::) girl is enough with ration of 1 table : 1 girl
dj: 8.5/10 ( i like the girl but not the song she play  :P )
staff: 6/10 ( i dont mean they are no gd. the rate i give so low is because only 2 staff bring the drinks. and 1 of them still have to be the flower girl. when i delicate the first song, i want to buy flower but she was so busy ended up never come my table  :-\ ) the management should really hire more staff and maybe get a full time flower girl??
drink: 9/10 ( $31 for 1 tower  :o i dare to say this is the lowest price in sg td )
over all: 7.5/10
very near my working place, nice deco. for those early bird can aim the maid there, the drink is cheap. staff are hard working, enough girl for every table ( with those phli ) but the counts include those ah piao  :P
If u miss me just look up and you will see me~ SK_

Offline Dilemma_Dilemma

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-1
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 12:54:27 AM »
here you go...

ytd finish work straight away go find this place. it's along the main rd of anson just beside the 7-11. the out side looks nice, b4 i open the door i though i am the only customer as i reach around 8. IMO... it was half full !!! maybe the early group go in are ang mo who ruba with the Philippine girl. when i step in the phil girl all sit around the main door but i dont really like having maid to sit with me so never really look at them. whet in the staff come over and bring me to the side and sit around the DJ conso. btw the price for tower is not 61  :'( is 62  ;D they increase by $1... so much  :o
since i reach around 8 i have to waste my time cause the girl only came in around 9+
finally saw some thai blood  :P but sad to say the first TG who come over  :'( haiz maybe she is the worst of the whole batch??? i not too sure. then her friend come.  :o same CMI   >:( what the.... anyway they sit with us but i never bother them  ;) around 15mins they are gone...  :)

next the band started around 10, dont know why sia the first 4 song they sing chinese and english song  :'(  i come to TD is to enjoy thai song not for the chinese song leh... end up i can't take it any more, i get the staff over say i want to delicate song. finally first thai song of the day is my song  :-\
after which they still mix around with chinese english and thai. but mostly non thai song  :'( but the female vocal is gd. i think around 4 or 5 female singer. male singer i never bother how many, but for sg sis you all can try go see see as i rmb got 1 male quite cute.

next the coyote, well i am quite rit the first 2 girl came to my table are indeed the worst few  ;D cause i say a few really nice :P i can hear some girl was shouting mut giao mut giao lol they sure have play factoer ::)  and the main point, i saw the DJ  :o :o :o she is my kopi  ::) ;D 8) straight away i tio her GT  :o well i dont really like that song that she play during the break time but i sure like her  :P

ok time to go round 2 so left around 11.30. it was almost 85% full. this place i personally think still ok for those early bird you can aim those phip not like other TD when those TG haven work you can really sit inside hit fly...

rating -

deco: 7.5/10 ( quite nice especially i like the fan on top. it give an antic feeling )
band: 6.5/10 ( so so ba )
singer: 7.5/10 ( mins some point as they keep on sing non thai song. but the girl sure have vocal ) but the guy singer keep on forget the lyric
phli coyote: 6.5/10 ( their back look gd but i never look at their face. cause i dont like maid :x ) they all stay around the main door
thai coyote: 7/10 ( mins alot of point because of the first 2 ah piao that come my table  >:( ) they all hand around the stage area
** the place like divide into 2. near main door are phli and near stage are tg lol  ::) girl is enough with ration of 1 table : 1 girl
dj: 8.5/10 ( i like the girl but not the song she play  :P )
staff: 6/10 ( i dont mean they are no gd. the rate i give so low is because only 2 staff bring the drinks. and 1 of them still have to be the flower girl. when i delicate the first song, i want to buy flower but she was so busy ended up never come my table  :-\ ) the management should really hire more staff and maybe get a full time flower girl??
drink: 9/10 ( $31 for 1 tower  :o i dare to say this is the lowest price in sg td )
over all: 7.5/10
very near my working place, nice deco. for those early bird can aim the maid there, the drink is cheap. staff are hard working, enough girl for every table ( with those phli ) but the counts include those ah piao  :P

Coo FR, Bro... Got kenn GT by the singers... or just only the lady DJ... hahaha..

Offline aidias

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-7
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »
at first i though the dj got go sing but found out is acturally another TG lol
i very " juan yi " so i only like the DJ  ;D unless she have bf liao then i change to singer  :P

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »

Offline Dilemma_Dilemma

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-1
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 01:49:49 AM »
at first i though the dj got go sing but found out is acturally another TG lol
i very " juan yi " so i only like the DJ  ;D unless she have bf liao then i change to singer  :P

I see... So that means u will be having this place as one of your home ground liao... Ha Ha.. u kenna GT very fast leh...

Offline aidias

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-7
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:51 AM »
this place sure will be 1 of my home ground as long as their beer remain this price  ;D
as for GT acturally the DJ i dont even know the name, never even spoken to her at all, is just love at first side and one side love = " one side first love " :'(

Offline BigHead

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 06:25:34 AM »
hey bros,

care to share what is the operating hours? and what is the price of the drink after happy hours?  ??? ???

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 06:25:34 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Duatau

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +17/-2
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 06:43:42 AM »
Fwah, i tot my head bery big already, still got another big head... Whahaha... Hmm, i shall go topo this pub tonight. Will check out the DJ... Hmm...

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 07:39:39 AM »
+gtk to your FR na Bro aidias  :)

Attacku~!

Siam Religious Banner