Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Author Topic: New Shanghai (Geylang Lor 7) 新上海  (Read 71828 times)

Offline ❋太子❋

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +272/-86
    • Blogshop Asia
Re: New Shanghai (Geylang Lor 7) 新上海
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »
The standard dropped a lot but if your expectation is not high then you might be able to enjoy yourself very much but just bear in mind that the girls do not sit with you too long. :)
www.urbanentertainmentasia.com
All you need to know about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and all in Asia!!!

Offline xiaos7er

• Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +61/-8
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 07:33:46 AM »
Been There a Few time .... Can say the crowd there alot ... the girls there are many too... viet + china ..... maybe going down this friday.... Anyone want to join ?? """""

Offline ridersiam

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +129/-29
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »
Been There a Few time .... Can say the crowd there alot ... the girls there are many too... viet + china ..... maybe going down this friday.... Anyone want to join ?? """""

May I? HAHAH. xiaos7er on the house for room charges (:
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »

Offline Left2Dollars

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-3
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 12:50:53 AM »
The standard dropped a lot but if your expectation is not high then you might be able to enjoy yourself very much but just bear in mind that the girls do not sit with you too long. :)

they don't sit with you , they sit ON you . and ya not too long

Offline ◩ngoh◪

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +210/-87
  • BKK/HCMC
    • http://www.nothingbettertodo.net
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 06:29:53 AM »

they don't sit with you , they sit ON you . and ya not too long

sit on you is the correct term to use. less than 5 mins and butterfly.

weekdays should be more than 5 mins lol..

Offline Zirk

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
  • Keep Calm and Gangnam Style
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »
Decided to drop by with 4 of my friends at New Shanghai (新上海) today.

Took MRT and alighted at Aljunied MRT, walked to the Geylang Lorong 7 (Around 15 mins), very easy to spot the place as there is a very big LED signboard on the building.

Took the lift to 3rd floor, the lift is shyt, feels like it's gonna spoil and drop down anytime. Selected the medium package (3-5 Pax), Non-Happy Hours (7pm - 12.30am), including 3 Beer Jugs, 2 plate of fruits, 1 small bowl of titbits for $175.

After selecting the package, the waiter brought us to our room and there was already like 10 - 15 girls waiting outside, went into the room and sat down, saw alot of girls still camping outside the room looking through the door window, feels like zombies gonna come in and eat you, after the waiter brought the beer jugs in, all of the girls run in to attack us, 2 girls sat beside me and keep grabbing my hand to touch them, calling me to "take" them. (Each girl you touch, you'll have to pay them minimum $20 tip! So better becareful, don't anyhow touch first, see which one you like then touch)

After resisting for awhile, finally i gave up and agreed to the 2 china girls, straight away they grabbed my hands and put inside their b00bs and kiss me before they go to other room.

Every girl there have alot of customers so they will have to run room to room to keep their customers accompanied for the tip so the girl you "take" will accompany you only for 5 - 10 mins before changing the room and come back again later.

The KTV system there is crappy, only 2 mics and both of them doesn't work, can't sing the whole night, only can see MTV, the room is small and old, doesn't have a cozy feel to it.

The girls there are mostly from China and Vietam, but some of the Vietnamese girls know how to speak Chinese too, not sure whether there are any Thai girls as i didn't spot any. Some of the girls there are quite pretty, but there are some fat/ugly ones too. Tip $20 onwards for each girl you "take". They will come to your room and ask you for the tip when you're about to go.

Overall it was a fun experience for me, gonna visit again soon!  ::)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:50:20 PM by Zirk »
Keep Calm and Gangnam Style

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline ridersiam

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +129/-29
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »
Thanks Bro Zirk for the wonderful FR. +GTK to you. :P
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
one time touch is 20 for 5mins? Then she comes back for another 5 mins of rubba another 20? like this 1 min is 4 dollars!

Siam Religious Banner