Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Author Topic: De Bar @Parklane SC  (Read 8771 times)

Offline Darth Vader

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +6/-0
De Bar @Parklane SC
« on: November 06, 2010, 07:21:03 AM »
Please salute me for my courage cos i have ventured into the unknown.......hahaha.  ;D This particular pinoy joint is located at level 1, opposite Philippine airline ticketing office, beside 'Shen Hua' KTV Pub. It's one of those typical joint where you can't see anything from the outside. Actually before entering, i did wonder if it's one of those raba raba joint where you kanna slaughter until you bleed.  ::) But no venture no gain right ?  :D I venture into the unfamiliar territory with my drinking buddy. Here's the FR.............

Environment/Decor - The joint is not really big. Standing at the main door, you can actually see the whole place. The decor gives a cosy and nice feeling. What i like most is instead of the usual tall tables and chairs, the joint is occupied by leather sofas. Leaning aganist the wall are three big sofas with super high backrest.  :o As per other pinoy joints, you can sing and drink while there. 

Bees - They are divided into permit holders and social visit. For permit holders, you can see them wearing a zebra strip top with jumper. Altogether, there are about 10 bees. I would say most of the bees there are average looking. Most of them are fleshy with a bit of beer belly. If you understand the pinoy culture, this is the norm for them.

Damage - One jug of beer is $25. LD comes in $20, $40 & $60. We had 2 jug, ordered 3 $20 LD for the bees. In total, the damage is $110. Each person is only $55 which i think it's quite alright.

Encounter - We took the centre big sofa. 2 'zebra' bees sat with me while one social visit bee sat with my friend. Since it's our first visit, we adopt a 'observe-then-react' attitude. The bees are quite friendly though. We played dice, tcss, bit of hugging. Maybe we are new faces, my 'zebra' bees are also on the caution side. My friend is a bit luckier though. His bee seems to like him and at one point, she was sitting on his lap...... :D After awhile, they popped the golden question and we bought them one $20 LD each. Initially, i did not understand what my bees meant when they ask me to break the egg.  ??? Once in awhile, other bees will buzz by to say hello. They did ask us for a second round of LDs but we rejected them cos we were not planning to stay long.

RTD - Overall, it was a rather enjoyable experience. The bees are not too pushy or unhappy when we reject their request for LDs. During our time there, there were only 2 other customers. If you want a quiet place to tcss, raba raba abit, this joint will be ideal. Furthermore, D8 and Suprano club is very nearby. That night was definitely not the last night for me & my drinking buddy.  :D   

Offline Stonistic

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +39/-1
Re: De Bar @Parklane SC
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 06:14:35 AM »
This seems to be a good place to venture. With sofa seats, $25 jug n near to D8, soprano n mango is indeed a bonus!.. :D

Offline s0me1

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +203/-133
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
is the place light very dim?
do they have pool table?

wat beer do they serve?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Offline Darth Vader

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +6/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »
is the place light very dim?
do they have pool table?

wat beer do they serve?

Bro Dolaamon, the place is not very dim. I would say its just nice. No pool table though. It's just drink, play dice and some raba raba. It's just like bring your gf to a lomantic place for date.  :D As for the beer, i think it's tiger !

The best seat to take is the big sofa seat which is furthest away from the bar counter. It's just beside the side exit. The backrest is so high that nobody can see you in action unless he or she stop right in front of you.  ;D 

Offline s0me1

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +203/-133
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »
if the whole place is dim enuff... this is a clue to know the level of play of the gals there. hehee.

Offline ghostpullleg

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-8
  • LOVE THE WAY I DANCE!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
if the whole place is dim enuff... this is a clue to know the level of play of the gals there. hehee.

i can feel that bro dolaamon's saliva is drooling on top of my head already :-X tsktsk
In TD, I feel like rejuvenated human being. Once lights up, I'm back to my own self - A f__ked Up Person!!!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Stonistic

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +39/-1
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 06:14:12 AM »
Noo, I think bro dolaamon saliva is enuff to fill up one swimming pool liao.. +555

Offline House

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +6/-1
  • Work Work Work
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
Went down to tis joint yesterday night... thai live band with many thai coyotes entertaining ppl
Noticed tat they actually installed some lighting and change of speakers as well as tables & chairs
Live Band not bad and DJ played up to date music

Siam Religious Banner