Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

Author Topic: Thai Discos in Indonesia  (Read 9636 times)

Offline ina_thai

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +6/-1
Re: Thai Discos in Indonesia
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 01:01:33 AM »
I know of quite a number of coyotes being offered to work in indonesia le, its like their next stop after sg, and macau also...

yeah some are like that but usually not for so long.
i knew a few coyote allready working for 8 years.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 10:24:33 PM »
Was in Jakarta last week and cutomer brought us to this place. Itz called Maliboro Hotel & Spa. They usually refer to these kinda joints as HOTEL.

Here is the website: http://www.stadiumjakarta.com/malioboro/home.html

Here is another website of a similiar joint and which was mentioned by another bro in an earlier postings:
http://www.alexisjakarta.com/

This place is an all-in-one entertainment joint. Actually, very much similiar to some arp-nam joints in Thailand.

Went in, we were issued wrist ID-Tags. These are how they will charge accordingly at the end of the nite. Anything you order from cigarettes, drinks and woman, will be charged to the number of ur ID-Tag. There is a key in the ID-Tag which is used for the assigned locker.

1st floor was d cashier and a hot & cold pool for those who might be ineterested to use. 2nd floor was the lounge and KTV and the remainding floors were rooms & shower for bonking.

We ended up at the lounge area as i didnt know yet to what extent my ang moh manager and colleague would play till. Anywayz, in the lounge, we ordered JW Black Label. They apparently had some promo, buy 1 get 1 free. N yes, the liquor is good and proper. I wasn't sure of the pricings as it wasn't paid by me, company ENT.
Entertainment here, were of coz the gals. There are the local indon dancers and some Thai dancers, quite hard to tell who is who at times. They have several groups of dancers going up to dance with different outfits and some, well... without any outfits at all.
Once they finish their individual sets, the dancers would come down to sell Ladies Drinks, again, I am not too sure abt the price per shot, i think is abt USD$5/shot. The dancer would then give te customer who bought a lap dance. Of coz, in the duration of the lap dance, they would ask for more and also, up to the individual to decide to give more or not(big head over small head). Coz in the duration of the lap dance, the girls will remove their bra and customer can touch them ANYWHERE and at times, some girls will also reach into your pants.
There are tons of ladies to choose from. Indon, Thai, PRCs. There are gals from Mongolia, Europe, Kazhakstan, Russian. This is an open lounge and you can see all the ladies up close and personal.
Majority of the girls there are waiting for customers to order them and bring them to the rooms upstairs. Prices for bonking:
Indon - USD$35-80
Imports - USD$80 -200

Usually, you can get the gals over to drink with you and of coz a generous tip is expected. My customer ordered a PRC for me n I forked out a Rp500,000 tip. Too expensive in my opinion, but again, usually these joints are frequented by alot of the rich indo-chi.
Again, dependent on the group under which Mamasan. We did ask the mamasan and she sayed their actual usal practice is let the girl talk wif customer abt 5-10mins and see if customer is ok n willing to take the girl to the room, else just change.

Anywayz, we ended the nite, with no Happy Ending. My manager was tired and he and another colleague of mine went back to our hotel first. I stayed on with my customer and by end of the night, total bottles consumed was 3 bottles of JW Black. Still got 1 more bottle and customer is waiting for me to get my ass back to Jakarta.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 04:12:23 AM »
Interesting FR...

Have heard that Stadium is a drug joint over there?

Which reminds me... I havent written any FRs on clubs in Changmai yet...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:17:10 AM by admin*xposed »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 04:12:23 AM »

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 04:25:24 AM »
i not too sure abt stadium... but have heard it is druggie heaven there...

Offline united

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +672/-35
    • Sing Thai Disco Forum
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 07:50:25 AM »
ahhhh, i went to malioboro last year in December. quite an okay place, but not the best club in Jakarta.

too smoky, and must pay that annoying cover charge.

i prefer to go to Classic, it's free entry and the same concept. and the place is twice as big as malio.

all same rates, and same girls too - viet, kazahkstan, china, indo-chinese, etc.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 09:34:20 AM »
Cover charge is abt U$20.... But if u order drinks and d drinks r able to cover the cover charge.. In other words if ur expenditure is good enuf, the cover charge is waived.. Wat I heard is dat classic's facilities not as good..

Smoky issue... Ehh.. Datz jakarta I suppose.. hahahahah!!!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 09:34:20 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Siam Religious Banner