SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

August 19, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

Author Topic: OCTAGON & CLUB ANSWER @ GANGNAM, SOUTH KOREA  (Read 631 times)

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: OCTAGON & CLUB ANSWER @ GANGNAM, SOUTH KOREA
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 10:15:25 AM »
yea bro@2015. kimchis are a tad better than the thais tbh. (from my s_xperience)  ::) even though a long day's work they will still bother to cook a decent dinner for you and wash ur laundry. they are quite independant both financially and emotionally. occasionally the korean drama whining and what nots.

overall still better. their mentality is diff from the foreign girls i met. you should hold your balls and for them bro@2015!

The mention of doing the laundry reminds me of the time when my friend sailed to Bangkok. A speedboat or two came alongside and then the WLs climbed onboard. He got a WL who gave him good service, including laundry and cooking. That was more than 20 years ago. ;D

I also heard from some old-timers that this was the level of service provided by Thai WLs. But of course now we are living in 2017. So we can banish any of such thoughts. Hahaha!
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:38 AM »
Wow bro wind... Sounds like housework and bedwork at the same time.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:49 AM »
Can wash my underwear?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:49 AM »

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 11:38:33 AM »
Can wash my underwear?

If TG wash for you, you give tip mai? ;D

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 02:29:39 AM »
Dear Bros,

sorry for the belated post. Went Club Arena instead. apparently its the "in" club now. entrance was about USD40 to enter. this place is really for locals, careful treading in as a tourists. (cos they dont give a f**k)

place was really packed. arrived at about 5am, (went off about 9am), place was still packed AF. young crowd and lots of babes. (surgically pretty). was too drunk to check the drinks list but got a bottle of McCallen @ USD400. the fishing game was strong. bouncers dont really give a damn who you are. they shove you around and spoke very loudly at you. kinda bad experience TBH. (go if you have local friends, else you really can forget it).

before that went to a pick up joint called "Prost" at Itaewon. drinks are about USD10 for a small bottle of beer. this place is really for pick ups. some spoke english and HISO look. most of the HISO look doesnt speak english so its a hit and miss. these girls are NOT FREELANCE, they are there seeking fun and to have partners at the end of the night. tourist friendly. 8/10 for ambiance and girls avails.

started the night at a mid range KTV around Gangnam. not sure whats the name of the ktv called. went into the room, really big rectangle table in the middle of the room, (sort of like those meeting boardroom kind). again if you dont speak korean you really lose out, i had translator so it was ok. anyway the lady mentioned, "body language is ok, no need to talk".... oh well  ::) tipped a guy and he pushed in his DJ turntable set into our room. with disco lights and all, playing the latest songs. really very new and fresh. they mentioned im the first foreigner to visit their establishment. (they have a policy of not entertaining tourists). for the girl 7/10. the place 8/10. nicely done deco.

the day before i went to this KTV at Hilton Hotel. cant rem the name but i had the mamasan's namecard. this is the more upscaled place compared to the one i mentioned above. 5 of us, my real blood bro, and 3 other korean men. each of us had 2 girls rotating. butterfly style. the girls i tell u.....!!!! those you see on tv dance group girls! really wild and aggressive, its like playing in a viet ktv but with koreans. groping and finger actions allowed. inside theres an attached bathroom.  8) lots of fun i leave the imagination to you. again not tourist friendly. blended with the locals to get in. girls 8.5/10 (would be a 9 if we could communicate) ambiance and layout its 9/10. posh. damage was prolly a few ks. did not pay. brought the girl home was another amount.

the finale was managed to try their soap massage. they had a sign outside the reception desk saying "NO FOREIGNERS ALLOWED" 0 tolerance to tourists. i got shown to the door and shoved out. my friend was a regular there so everything was mitigated in a gentlemanly way. (almost got punched in the face, no kidding).
go in strip and shower in the common area and wait for your number. got called to a small room and choose a girl. tall, short, meaty, skinny, big nn small nn your choice. mamasan doesnt speak english. they used ipad for you to choose.

you get called your number, the lady will bring u down to B1, immediately greeted by a girl in mask and rubber suit, but able to see her nn popping out. pulled me to a small room where i sat down, flipped open my robe and give me a bareback BJ. wont go into details, then caps on and rode me for a good 5 mins. (this is only appetiser). when she sees ure aroused, will lead u to a room holding your little bro to meet the real girl you paid for. she was ..........!!!!!! stunner! catbath and then all the positions you will never think of, all in all the session was 1.5hrs. USD200.

sorry for the s_xual post, tried to tone down abit. overall was really a bucket list ticker. did alot of things where typical tourist like me wont be able to do.

*PS, pays to look like a "Gyopo" in korea. u can get away with anything ;) good trip overall! would gladly share my itinerary to fellow bros who are interested!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:33:26 AM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 12:10:57 PM »
Thanks for the detailed FR, Bro Pump Attendant. Now I know why I haven't seen you at the local TDs in Singapore. ;D +gtk :)

It is a rare chance to experience the pleasures that are restricted to the locals. Glad you have fun!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 12:10:57 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 02:07:33 AM »
Thanks for the detailed FR, Bro Pump Attendant. Now I know why I haven't seen you at the local TDs in Singapore. ;D +gtk :)

It is a rare chance to experience the pleasures that are restricted to the locals. Glad you have fun!

haha bro @Wind in my breath, i do hang out but not as often. been going neverland cos of the cheap promo! went ion last night, korean power seems quite ok.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »

haha bro @Wind in my breath, i do hang out but not as often. been going neverland cos of the cheap promo! went ion last night, korean power seems quite ok.

Bro @Pump Attendant, I think I should venture to more TDs so that I can catch you in action. Some guys like KGs, some like TGs, while others some like TWGs. I have never been much into KGs cos kena their katana before. ;D The country is very far away and the language too cheem for a lazybone like me. I saw a couple of very pretty KGs before but I guess I'll stick to TGs for the foreseeable future. Haha!

Siam Religious Banner