Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Author Topic: Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha  (Read 1654 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha
« on: November 05, 2015, 03:47:21 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/22/bangkok-big-brother-politics-ruling-party-democracy

Prayuth’s chair is not his only eccentricity. Apparently unschooled in public relations or political spin, he makes off-the-cuff remarks that provide endless light relief for Thailand’s political bloggers and tweeters. During one economic forum, he suggested that rubber farmers should “sell their product on Mars” to reduce their stockpile of rubber. He also told the poor to alleviate household debt “by stopping shopping”. In one of his weekly televised addresses, he said all residents of Bangkok should solve the problem of overgrowing water hyacinths in the river “by picking 10 or 20 plants each until they go extinct”. He signed off another broadcast with the words: “Love me just a little, but love me for a long time…” from a famous Thai song. Responding to suggestions by pro-coup pundits that he should be more statesman-like, he was adamant: “I won’t change my personality, because I am a person with multiple personalities.”

Offline Wind in my breath

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 06:15:13 AM »
That's a funny article to read. Thanks for sharing, Bro 2015. Perhaps the PM should be a guest on Mum's (a Thai comedian) show. ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 08:50:02 PM »

A Thai toy modeler who goes by the name Tabun Lee has made a series of dolls that place Thailand's unelected Prime Minister in the role of manga characters.

One, called General of North Star, sees General Prayuth reimagined as Kenshiro from the comic series Fist of the North Star.

Siam Religious Banner