Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

Author Topic: $12,000 on flowers, paid with credit card stolen from property tycoon  (Read 701 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000

On Nov 16, he deceived the manager of Club Aura at Orchard Hotel into believing that he was the rightful owner of the card when he used it to pay for tips amounting to $450.

The next day, a Thai woman working at the club asked him if he could "buy her out", which means spending a sum of money at the club so that she would no longer have to work there. He agreed and bought $12,000 worth of flowers to "buy'' her out, using the stolen credit card.

On Nov 23, he went to Club Royce Exquisite KTV at Tras Street and used the card to pay for food and beverage amounting to $468. He then adjourned to Club Nine at Peace Centre, Selegie Road, where he used the card to pay for a $400 garland presentation.

Two days later, he used the card to pay for beverage amounting to $418 and a garland presentation worth $600.

That afternoon, when he tried to buy a watch worth $29,500 at Chuan Watch Collection at Golden Landmark Shopping Complex with the credit card, the transaction failed.

Yesterday, Cheng was jailed for 10 months for misappropriating the credit card belonging to Mr Kishin Raj Kumar Hiranandani, 32.

http://thepeakmagazine.com.sg/2015/10/his-own-man-kishin-rk-rb-capital/

He first misused the credit card two days later at Club Aura, at Orchard Hotel, spending $925 on flower garlands and tips for hostesses.

He returned the next day and met a Thai hostess who asked if he could "buy her out".

This meant he had to spend a certain amount at the club so she would no longer have to work for it.

Cheng agreed, and used the stolen credit card to buy $12,000 worth of flower garlands that night.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-seen/courts-crime/man-spends-12000-on-thai-club-hostess-with-credit-card-stolen-from

Offline Wind in my breath

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: $12,000 on flowers, paid with credit card stolen from property tycoon
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:27:24 AM »
The fast and the furious. ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline RakMakMak

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +19/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 11:05:14 PM »
now i know y sometimes flowers anyhow pop 1k 1k 1k already.
hahaha.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 11:05:14 PM »

Offline Wind in my breath

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 05:41:12 AM »
I can't fight with all the big bosses. It's time I retire. ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.