Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

Author Topic: WYNN CLUB Mount Austin Johor Bahru  (Read 6937 times)

le0rio

WYNN CLUB Mount Austin Johor Bahru
« on: October 25, 2015, 12:35:24 AM »
Saturday evening after finish my busy job suddenly tio jio by JB bro to go eat 🐙🐟🐚. After awhile from EAST SIDE 🚗💨to WOODLANDS the jammed really terrible and end up 🚗💨 to TUAS and thanks god THERE IS TOTALLY NO TRAFFIC!. After finish our dinner, decided to head on to WYNN CLUB located at MOUNT AUSTIN near the RCA Club.

*sorry for the signage no on cos the management told me that is spoil 555*

actually this place got nothing to shoutout and is just another TD.
🍺 RM178 Carlsberg 10bottles. *very worth lae~*

whole club around 20-> 25 TG which I rate below 3/10 and only got 2 TG worth to rate 5/10.
got 2 TG singer is Lao CHio but suprisingly they can speak very good mandarin and of course sing as well. The band is really just so so~. From my conversation with them, they say that they will be there for 6months which is till Feb2016.
🌹 RM50 and above. RM300 for the 👑and RM500 for 👑 and robe.

Basically I just went down because my bros teerak cousin is working there and go show some support. *but yesterday currency on SGD1-> RM2.98 not even RM3 so got abit sian~*

Hope this place can improve the TG Model and band as well as the singer is ok enough, can sing can dance can drink can entertain and good PR skill.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 12:42:06 AM by le0rio »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: WYNN CLUB Mount Austin Johor Bahru
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:48:14 AM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro le0rio. +gtk :)

TDs in Malaysia might be worth visiting cos of the exchange rate. Lol!
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

le0rio

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 10:31:51 PM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro le0rio. +gtk :)

TDs in Malaysia might be worth visiting cos of the exchange rate. Lol!

@Wind in my breath shhhhh~ dont mention about exchange rate, late all up up up leaw~ 555

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 10:31:51 PM »

Offline RakMakMak

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +19/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 07:59:27 AM »
FR for this Wynn Club.(went 4nov)
2 Tower carlsberg Beer at RM270(fyi, their beer will never fill to the top although when i ask them)
tequila at RM 50 & RM 30 (early is at RM50, later at RM30,cock up)
Flower min RM50.
Banner+Pop RM $300, Robe+crown+pop at RM500.
Min use credit card to swipe is RM100.
Hotel are nearby at RM 128 for queensize bed. very convience. ;D ;D
Club Close at 3am.

1st time head there, bands and singers.
Singers wise around roughly 10-13 include ladies and mens.
3 set of model show. among them some many gems.
2 ladies approach me when straight sit down, my friend kena attacked by 3 lady singers.(like rush attack)
have a good rubba rubba action+ kissing and hugging by the 2 girls there are more open than sg.(left one, right one, cannot handle both la! haha).
i overlook at other models,half of them rubba and kissing alot with their customer. :-*

Damage
Flower RM300, lady drinks 320, (more expensive that SG sia, but one word to describe the club " SHIOK!)

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro RakMakMak. +gtk :)

Offline Maverivk

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
  • 活在當下
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:57 AM »
Hi everyone, I've been looking at this forum for about 2 months now and thought I can help contribute to a more recent update since I just went to Wynn Club yesterday.

20 mins to Mount Austin, no traffic cause late night. Taxi fare RM27
Check into hotel and went downstairs for some lok lok
Went back to change and reach Wynn Club at about 12.20am
Got some late night eateries still open, 7-11 directly beside the club

First Impressions: Standard sized TD, decently decorated. Has a stage and live band performance
2 tower Carlsberg at RM278 (as per Bro Rakmakmak mentioned, their beer never fill to the top, about 75%full)
1 tower 158, thought play safe and go for one tower since come alone
About 10 singers, mostly ladies
2 set of model show, ladies on second set higher standard, some gems
2 ladies approach me before my carlsberg come, have to agree that most girls at this place very aggressive ;D
lots of kissing and hugging etc round the place, more open than sg definitely
Flower min RM50, pop+crown RM300, didn't see anyone go more than that when i'm there

Downside is that tequila lady (thai lady) spoil my night, came 3 mins after the ladies come to my table and insisted that i buy drinks. kept persuading and refuse to leave even after I decline. she even took the tequila out from holder and give to singers at my table (guys and ladies) making it very unsightly.
left her tray of drinks in front of me and refuse to take it away
I decide to get 3 tequila (RM30 each) and told her that i have enough
told she's spoiling my time at Wynn club, she couldn't care less. only left after lady accompanying me spoke on my behalf.
very forceful.
she came back within an hour with more drinks, told her to get lost (really spoiling it) >:(
told her to get her manager to come over, she said manager is her husband. i said okay please get him to come.
she didn't come back after that
another senior staff came and told me to let him know if there are any more issues
everything okay after that :)

conclude
mount austin area good for bros who have own transport. place have zero taxi around, need to use uber or grab
good place to check out but beer no power one. end up order one more, still feel okay after finish  :-\
club close at 3am

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:53:54 AM by Maverivk »
Your mileage may vary.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:57 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline win_gm

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 03:45:00 AM »
Hi everyone, I've been looking at this forum for about 2 months now and thought I can help contribute to a more recent update since I just went to Wynn Club yesterday.

20 mins to Mount Austin, no traffic cause late night. Taxi fare RM27
Check into hotel and went downstairs for some lok lok
Went back to change and reach Wynn Club at about 12.20pm
Got some late night eateries still open, 7-11 directly beside the club

First Impressions: Standard sized TD, decently decorated. Has a stage and live band performance
2 tower Carlsberg at RM278 (as per Bro Rakmakmak mentioned, their beer never fill to the top, about 75%full)
1 tower 158, thought play safe and go for one tower since come alone
About 10 singers, mostly ladies
2 set of model show, ladies on second set higher standard, some gems
2 ladies approach me before my carlsberg come, have to agree that most girls at this place very aggressive ;D
lots of kissing and hugging etc round the place, more open than sg definitely
Flower min RM50, pop+crown RM300, didn't see anyone go more than that when i'm there

Downside is that tequila lady (thai lady) spoil my night, came 3 mins after the ladies come to my table and insisted that i buy drinks. kept persuading and refuse to leave even after I decline. she even took the tequila out from holder and give to singers at my table (guys and ladies) making it very unsightly.
left her tray of drinks in front of me and refuse to take it away
I decide to get 3 tequila (RM30 each) and told her that i have enough
told she's spoiling my time at Wynn club, she couldn't care less. only left after lady accompanying me spoke on my behalf.
very forceful.
she came back within an hour with more drinks, told her to get lost (really spoiling it) >:(
told her to get her manager to come over, she said manager is her husband. i said okay please get him to come.
she didn't come back after that
another senior staff came and told me to let him know if there are any more issues
everything okay after that :)

conclude
mount austin area good for bros who have own transport. place have zero taxi around, need to use uber or grab
good place to check out but beer no power one. end up order one more, still feel okay after finish  :-\
club close at 3am

Thanks for the FR. Seems like Bro Maverick had quite a fun night there except for that tequila lady issue. I always heard about the nice experience and actions in msia compared to SG..but my lazy leg just refused to go the extra miles.  Think I should start planning 1 day there.

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:50:49 AM »
Thanks for the detailed FR, Bro Maverivk. +gtk :) It looks like a good place to venture. Unfortunately, none of my kakis cheong JB. :-\

Siam Religious Banner