Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Author Topic: Thai Club @ Jalan Perak  (Read 6025 times)

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
Thai Club @ Jalan Perak
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »
came to this joint on 8 Jan 2015.... for chiongsters who have been to KL sld know of this stretch.. where Beach Club is as well... this entire stretch of clubs and cafes is a pickup area....

given the name Thai Club, there isnt any Thai entertainment at all in here... the ladies on the floor are all viets and the live band is pinoy.

There is a Rm30/pax cover charge,

Tiger Tower @ Rm180 covers 2 pax
Chivas @ Rm336 covers 4 pax(free flow ice and mixer)

we took the chivas and opened a 2nd bottle inside the club... trust me... it was actually that good and worth to open then 2nd bottle...

i dunno... somehow the viets here were much nicer than the ones we see at most of the KTV joints in SG... i'm comparing against KTV rooms and not those KTV pubs...

they somehow speak with a lesser viet accent... and was actually comfortable to the ear.... english, chinese and a smattering of canto(KL mah)... hahhahahaha..

loadsa rubba actions... squeezing actions and some tongue-fu involved... many big boobies with nice matching faces too... hot figures most of the lot....

tipping system.. range from Rm50 - Rm100... but usually Rm50 is to shoo away the one wanna forsake for a better catch... ahahhaha... we all paid Rm100 each to our ladies for the good entertainment factor... i remember both my and another friend's gal were braless that night... think they had some sticker bra on... cldnt feel the straps at the back... but cldnt feel the nipples in front too... ahahhaha... both his n mine had big hoo hoos.... and they were nice... soft yet firm to the touch... or squeeze rather...

heard can tabao overnight for Rm600... didnt try as we all still had work the next day...

p.s.
tried to upload pic of d gal with my friend... but... kena error... too bad... ahhahahaha
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Thai Club @ Jalan Perak
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:27:53 PM »
Reading the FR reminds me of the 'pubs' in JB around da ma guang chang. Usually my kakis and I would go for dinner first. There is a huge open air area where many zi char stalls and other food stalls selling their food. Singaporeans and local Malaysians would go there to feast and it is especially crowded during the weekends. Nearby are lots of Thai KTV joints like Sakura. For Sakura, the action is done there and then in the room like our local KTV. Very havoc.

The regular place we would go to is located in a unit of a shophouse. Very non-descript and unassuming with a guy or two sitting outside. Once he sees us, the door would be unlocked and then we go in for action. Many small rooms but with no tv. Just choose a girl (or two if especially horny) and then its tkss plus rabba. Can also tabao. Had a really good time there. Sometimes the mata would raid the place and then all the gals would run off to a secret place to hide.  ;D Not sure if the places are still open cos last time I went was many years ago. Any bro knows where the place is? Might be keen to rtf.  :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 10:53:00 PM »
where u r referring to... for the unintiated is Johor Jaya.... but u can forget about it now.... no more Sakura.... still can find f__k shops... but nothing as wild as the days before....

but this Thai Club in Jalan Perak, which is in KL.... is actually a disco club... not pub or KTV....

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 10:53:00 PM »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 11:06:53 PM »
where u r referring to... for the unintiated is Johor Jaya.... but u can forget about it now.... no more Sakura.... still can find f__k shops... but nothing as wild as the days before....

but this Thai Club in Jalan Perak, which is in KL.... is actually a disco club... not pub or KTV....

I can't remember the English or Malay name of the area cos it's been about 10 years or more since I last went. The only thing I recall is the big open space makan area with many food stalls.

Sakura used to be very popular among the punters but it was a bit too wild for me cos I prefer more privacy. My regular joint is near Sakura. Are the f-shops still having the same modus operandi with TGs there?
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 12:01:46 AM »
MO still pretty much d same...

Offline 我 爱 泰 妹

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +835/-40
  • pay N play
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 02:04:38 AM »
Went there during CNY with 3 others... Reached there around 10plus - 11, pretty much a wrong timing as it was already very packed by then, was quite lucky to get a table... Ordered 2 Chivas at RM336/bottle... The band was OK and many Viet ladies walking here and there or busy playing with the customers. From what I have observed, most of them were quite playful... Tipping system ranging from RM50 to those less playful ones and up to RM100 to those action packed ones... "Takeaways" are available too with a few exceptions... Not all of them share the same rates though, with a few willing to go at a lower rate but there were a few who quoted astonishing rates too... And as usual with clubs in Malaysia, the club is very smoky and you probably go home smelling like an ashray  ;D

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 02:04:38 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline ღ미남이시네요ღ

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +676/-33
  • Marshmello [✖‿✖]
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 06:43:32 AM »
so got any kangtao?  8)

Offline 我 爱 泰 妹

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +835/-40
  • pay N play
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 09:54:38 PM »
so got any kangtao?  8)

Kangtao bo la, long kang got many many..

Siam Religious Banner