Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Author Topic: PIXIE ENTERTAINMENT @ JOHOR BAHRU  (Read 27008 times)

Offline h4x0rz

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Re: PIXIE ENTERTAINMENT @ JOHOR BAHRU
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »
I used to go very regularly but right now I'm thinking of providing transport service to any bros who want to head in party but not drive. They run 1 for 1 promo quite regularly for their beer which is quite worth it since beer bottle can be balanced but 1 month expiry.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 02:44:25 AM »
Went Jb last saturday 6th Aug for massage, and decided to stay one night and drop by Pixie after seeing/hearing recommendation by bros.

Me and my friend (both almost 30) frequent TD and ktv scenes in SG, also travel to viet/bkk/indo sometimes to parteh. but TD at jb is our first time. First impression of Pixie is nothing too impressive, similar to local but bigger and drinks/flower relatively slightly cheaper.

2 thai girls around 25yo sat with us and didnt ask for anymore flowers after we bought the first one early the night. Thereafter, towards closing, they asked for 500 ringgit each for us to take away, though not really our tea, but we were alil tipsy and thinking why not. They insist us to pay by flower, as they have quota to hit that day. The flower auntie (msian) guaranteed that they will follow us back hotel after the last flower hanging session coming up in 10mins.

Soon after, the club is closing. It is about 4am. They followed us to our hotel (New York hotel) nearby, but upon reaching the room, they picked up a call and says that the boss demanded them to speak to him now at Pixie about money/work issues. Their aggressive conversation did seems true, though very amused and tired and cant wait to bonk, we followed them back to Pixie, they let us wait outside for 5mins, as the club was closed, everyone is coming out at the point of time.

We waited almost 45mins and met this Pixie worker, chinese boy, we pleaded him to help us check if anyone still inside, after he spoke to the bouncer, he came back and told us that the girls had gotten help from the bouncer to escape from backdoor, which leads to another street. He told me this happens occasionally at Pixie, I assume most JB joints.

me and my bro lost 1k ringgit in total without action. Though we frequent night scenes, maybe we were tipsy and had our misjudgment, but I muz say their acting are DAMN good. Because the girl who picked the call, initially when otw to hotel, seems wasted, shouting and cant walk properly.

Maybe some bros will think we stupid, but I am not seeking help nor sympathy, whining or anything.

I wanna warn bros about such incidents and avoid paying first or keeping an eye on them.

Do not chillax like in local TD when ur in JB scene. Watch ur back at all times.

I saved the girl's wechat id and photos in it, before she blocked me in the morning, she stay in Bangkok. She may pay back few times the price, eventually.

Sorry to hear about your misadventure @badboi

We always have to be careful in other countries. It is a lesson learnt.

actually replying to an old post. it did happen to me once in KL too. i remember they have this "rule" that you have to follow the company transport back and then it is up to their own discretion to come out.

happened to me at Onyx KL. i was staying quite a distance from Onyx and picked up this VN lady. at least she was being honest about asking me to give her flowers. she said she was tired from the night of drinking and wanted to settle down with me for drinks and end her night. so i helped, i remember it wasnt a big sum so it was a 50/50 shot oh well.

i was drinking alone too. so was pretty smashed. she did took my hotel card (which was a stupid thing to do if u are travelling alone) and knew my room number and all. said she needed to go back with the company transport and they take attendance.  :o anyways i got her number and then called her madly for at least 10-20 times? i was drunk.  ::)

but cut the long grandma story short. i did took Grab to her condo and fetched her back to my room. i guess it is legit for most cases in KL? anyways all bros can try your luck at the after party makan area near Pixie. i see lots of game there waiting to be gunned.  8)
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
The word is that this place is not bad now. For jb players, please go and fr...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »

Offline Torrefy

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2017, 11:05:26 AM »
The word is that this place is not bad now. For jb players, please go and fr...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Went here recently, it is not too bad as you heard. A few maxim models, and some lookers be it Thai, Korean or Taiwanese. More Chinese songs than Thai songs though which was alright as I feel the current Thai singers aren't that great. There's a guy singer that sings really well though, maybe some sisters into that. Some of the Thai girls here are from Icon/Ion or Club V. Also got the Korean act the K Angels, not sure if some remember them when they were in V6.

Playability is high and since sing dollar is that much stronger than riggit, more reason to go.

Offline Garbage

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2017, 10:42:31 AM »
Went there afew times like 1-2 mths back, and I did manage to bring a girl back by spending $100 Rm on her.

I think she has a customer that hang her $500 that day, so it depends on your luck i guess. I had a friend that hang $1000 Rm and the girl agreed to go back with him also. So different girls different standard. I see most of the people there are drinking beer as I guess it's cheap. I prefer whisky so I ordered the Glenlivet for like 400 Rm, it's still consider cheap if compared to Sg. Didn't get the promo 3 + 1 as we didn't know when will we go back again.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
finally made a trip with 4 of my best friends down to this joint last saturday. stayed at bluewave hotel overnight.  :P im sure fellow bros know what bluewave hotel can offer.  :-X

booked a table with one of their taiwanese girl. 1k RM for normal sofa and 2k for bigger sofa, (not sure how "big" is their big) 1k sofa was sitting 10 pax adequately (sofa S5). 2 bottles of martell at 888 and 10 beer bottles (small) was like 200ish? total bill we managed to get it to 1k haha. oh wells. paid the bloody bangla in cash and paid extra 200RM he didnt bother to return me, only realised it the next day. oh well...............

girls....... girls girls girls. nothing special to shout about. reached there instantly they came over. during their catwalk stage, i think each set of TG is about 20? 25 the most. 2sets if im not wrong, no other nationalities, correct me if im wrong.  :) 3 KG dancers and the usual ones that i saw since last year. saw some JB bros hanging quite abit for the KG in pink hair. just a note, the pixie msia guy singer is her bf, dont get poisoned by her.  ::)

usual crap of 5-10. cards, nothing fantastic. didnt have mood to do anything that night tbh. my kimchi dried up my reservoir before i went in JB so i wasnt hungry to eat any tom yum, LOL!

play factor -8/10 yes card games guessing games they can play
rubba factor - 4/10 i dont think so. my bros didnt touch them, at all
ambiance - place was clean and bangla waiters are quick, i guess they are quick to take my $ too. zzzz

overall.............. not a bad place to hang out due to the exchange rate. i heard there are other joints in JB?? (near the main vicinity, not anything further radius 10km) the grab driver at JB didnt elaborate. a few JB hot looking girls spotted, but with a bunch of ang mos though.  :-\ maybe shes not even from JB or msian. who knows.. ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:43:08 PM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline ddboi

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2017, 04:57:11 AM »
Anybody wanna head to pixie tonight?

Siam Religious Banner