Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

Author Topic: PIXIE ENTERTAINMENT @ JOHOR BAHRU  (Read 27023 times)

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
Re: PIXIE ENTERTAINMENT @ JOHOR BAHRU
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 05:48:27 AM »
was there last week, saturday. traffic was crazy. anyway not really familiar with the area.

went in for spa at bluewave, by the time it ended was alr 8.45pm. checked into a suite@ 388rm. not a bad deal to be honest. reached the place for the HH got 6 towers at@ 776rm. they dont serve their towers all at 1 go, so just take mental note of how much is left.

deco was nicely done and new,in the centre theres a sofa. looks grand. not sure of spending though. heard this place was owned by a few sg bosses. sofa at both sides as well wasnt paying attention. theres seriously an oversupply of thai girls there.  ;D. there were koreans, taiwan, thais, jap? heard they left 2 weeks ago. thais easily 6-7/10? koreans hit and misses. dj wise kinda similiar with sg i guess. 2 lady singers msian i think. not sure about the thais haha was really quite gone by then.

i think the hall itself was easily 70 over girls. 80ish perhaps. layout was abit peculiar. sat in the middle of the club, but on either side there was a faux wall or sorts so you cant see the whole club. hit and miss perhaps? was there with only another friend so we didnt really dare to get drunk. at one point of time, the leftover thai girls were standing around stalking for customers.

thai girls were easily 60 i think. was more into the playing games with the girls instead. flower power typical sg standard i guess? 300rm is about 100 sgd?

the club was 100% full at about midnight? crowd died down about 2ish. kinda early. brought some korean girls for supper nearby for chinese style tze char. about 100rm? whose counting haha.

had a great night. able to bring the girls out after clubbing is subjective. the korean girls i understand are staying just opposite the club. met them again for bkt the next day before coming back.  ;)

overall a good place compared with leo star? but leo star is definitely bigger. girls wise im sure theres something for everyone for sure.

will return? yes. provided the rates are still good and better traffic.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 10:21:46 AM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro Pump Attendant. +gtk :) Any after-club eca? ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro Pump Attendant. +gtk :) Any after-club eca? ;D

hope my next return will~  ::)
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 11:05:29 AM »
was there last week, saturday. traffic was crazy. anyway not really familiar with the area.

went in for spa at bluewave, by the time it ended was alr 8.45pm. checked into a suite@ 388rm. not a bad deal to be honest. reached the place for the HH got 6 towers at@ 776rm. they dont serve their towers all at 1 go, so just take mental note of how much is left.

deco was nicely done and new,in the centre theres a sofa. looks grand. not sure of spending though. heard this place was owned by a few sg bosses. sofa at both sides as well wasnt paying attention. theres seriously an oversupply of thai girls there.  ;D. there were koreans, taiwan, thais, jap? heard they left 2 weeks ago. thais easily 6-7/10? koreans hit and misses. dj wise kinda similiar with sg i guess. 2 lady singers msian i think. not sure about the thais haha was really quite gone by then.

i think the hall itself was easily 70 over girls. 80ish perhaps. layout was abit peculiar. sat in the middle of the club, but on either side there was a faux wall or sorts so you cant see the whole club. hit and miss perhaps? was there with only another friend so we didnt really dare to get drunk. at one point of time, the leftover thai girls were standing around stalking for customers.

thai girls were easily 60 i think. was more into the playing games with the girls instead. flower power typical sg standard i guess? 300rm is about 100 sgd?

the club was 100% full at about midnight? crowd died down about 2ish. kinda early. brought some korean girls for supper nearby for chinese style tze char. about 100rm? whose counting haha.

had a great night. able to bring the girls out after clubbing is subjective. the korean girls i understand are staying just opposite the club. met them again for bkt the next day before coming back.  ;)

overall a good place compared with leo star? but leo star is definitely bigger. girls wise im sure theres something for everyone for sure.

KG suay mai??? :-*

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2015, 02:07:52 AM »

KG suay mai??? :-*

currently the dance group there is called "Illusion" 3 girls. total 9 korean girls working there. not as vast choices as the thais. but they are still friendly and good with games. cute more than s_xy i guess.

mean age not over 27 IF i remember currectly. there just 1 or 2 average looking ones in the model group.

Offline Jeremysyh

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 01:59:59 AM »
Latest update!!!!!
More than 100 pretty babes at this mega Asian fusion club cum ktv!

Many Supermodels from Thailand(60), Taiwan(25), china(5), Korea(7) and Malaysia(8).

Check out the drinks promotion and events on Facebook.  https://m.facebook.com/pages/Pixie-Entertainment

Only less than 5mins drive from singapore's causeway checkpoint!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 01:59:59 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2016, 08:06:50 AM »
Was at Pixie @ JB for 3 nights in a row, my 1st visit there for follow up with a GT... quite near to the JB sentral checkpoint...  Entry deco nicely done up, there is a big car park outside the joint, saw many JB cars as well as Sg plates.

Staff service is good, prompt & friendly, most of them are Malays but can speak simple English well, will help to top up mixer & ice bucket in time. They have some HH promo if I recall 2 x chivas @ RM738 and 3 x tower @ RM388... Club was big, about 2 times the size of Illusion, Air-con is cooling & music is just at right volume, still can chit chat with gals without raising your voice. I was told this place operates from 9pm to 4am daily. Can smoke inside the club & you can ordered the Lok Lok outside the club & they will deliver to your table.

Gals wise the strength is almighty & IMO quality is there, might have to thanks for our Sg custom to block all the pretty ones & send them back, while of course I can't deny that Pixie is also doing their QC to pick up the pretty gals. Gals are there as soon as 9pm, but I assume the competition for gals are there as there are many of them include the Taiwans & Koreans... If I recall the K-angel dancers whom used to work at V6 are here as well. Met a few gals whom used to work as various club in Sg

Overall a good place to enjoy for my first s_xperience over this place  :)

Attacku~!

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro Octopuss. +gtk :) Hope it was worth the effort to venture out of Singapore.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner