Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Author Topic: Phuket Live JB Mount Austin  (Read 9946 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Phuket Live JB Mount Austin
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:56:51 AM »
From bro @le0rio: http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/malaysian-discos/new-thai-dsico-in-jb-area/msg285754/#msg285754

For JB
I stick to Phuket Live at Mount Austin there.
Basically the place quite run down because last time it was warehouse.
The toilet after 2am will no have water supply.
The foodstall got few thai food, snacks and finger foods.

LD is RM30.
For drinks not really remember RM268 or wat cause I don't really open tower at there. We just order bottle 1 so they dont have a chance to dilute the beer.
For the girls is consider alot but of courss it depends on season whether "windy" or not.
Some of the girls are previously from DeeBangkok or ex iClub. If you been there last month you will realise some of them now at Icon2 *if i didnt recognise wrong*.
Overall atmosphere consider quite ok 6/10 *what you expect from Jb*
Consider happening lar.
Not convenient by bus or taxi. Better get Uber ready or tag along with friend who driving.
If want tapao just self settled around RM300 *heardsay from friend cause he did it*, not me tapao.
Plenty of hotels at Mount Austin area.
I guess I cant contribute much coz it been almost 20days since my last visit.

le0rio

Re: Phuket Live JB Mount Austin
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 12:27:38 AM »
5th Sept

Without any planning just go down to Hougang area to meet Bro Ren and his friend*paiseh i forget your name*
Without any delay fast hand fast leg eat our dinner and drive to Woodlands.
Thanks god the weather is nice and the traffic is smooth from Woodlands to Jb which it takes less than 15mins.

Since I ok with Jb roads we take our own sweet time from Jb Custom to Mount Austin area. Reach Mount Austin area quite early around 10pm so we decided to go nearby mamak stall and eat roti canai and tcss awhile.
around 10.45pm drive to nearby 7-11 and buy cigarettes.
Reach Phuket Live around 11.10pm. Is my first time so early reach here coz normally I will only reach around 12.30am-1am 555.
Since we reach early so the club also not crowded.

The location is not hard to find as is pretty obvious that you can see from afar.
If Singapore car just park in front of the club *outside the gate* got few security so consider safe?
No tips needed.

The crowd start to swamp in around 12.30am.
Got 1 vip seat open alot Moet as is their birthday.

There is 2set of model
1set is white fairy and have around 25-26models.
2set is blue ocean mermaid? 555 and is around 27model.
The flower is not that power and only got 5pooying flower power and around RM500 - RM800.
Minimum is RM50.
Becareful of ladydrink sister . Each LD is RM30. Pretty sure is not tequila. *syrup or ribena I guess*

If you are hungry outside this club *under PL club* have 1 thai food stall which so far everybody praise quite nice *cant compare with thai of course*.
Finger food or set meal or rice, soup, noodles also have.

RM208 for 1set which is 2bucket and 10bottles or 12bottles *i forget*
1set they will come with Pringles Potato Chips which is RM5-7.
The following set they bring the potato chips.
I highly recommend to all first timer bro open only bottle bucket as the tower here also got dilute from my past experience. Even whisky also *******.
*if the management PL reading this please don't hurt me when I'm in JB, i just share what i experience*
Mostly in this club is regular. So if the pooying you like, you flower her leaw she no come don't angry na.
So far all the TG here is all the way, they dont really care even if they drunk. So for party goers bro can drink drank drunk to the max with them.

Note: Their agent all wait at outside 1, so won't really have a chance to bring them home unless they have inform agent that they want follow you.

The band is not that great compare to last few singer.
The sounds system is not that great but it does have power bass which make you cant really heard singer voice when they sing *maybe because sounds system setting*?

MUST TAKE NOTE : For toilet last month is 2am no water but now is 11pm also no water already. Outside toilet they have standby 1 big tangki bowl so all people can wash hand there after big small business.

So far I rate this place 7/10 from my own view. Well everybody have their own different preference so whoever bros after read this FR agree or disagree kindly don't flame afterall sharing is caring ma~...

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 03:32:15 AM »
Thanks for the FR, Bro le0rio. +gtk. :) Now that the exchange rate is in our favour, it's really quite tempting. The bad thing is transportation to and from the joint. Very troublesome.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 03:32:15 AM »

Offline ren_atom

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 08:53:56 AM »
My take on Club Phuket Live. Went down with Bro Leo.

Open bucket instead of tower. During my first trip, I open tower and do realize its kinda diluted so just get the bucket (Tiger Beer). My friend first impression yesterday was that "PL seem more fun and ladies more spontaneous as compare to Singapore TD".  maybe because there is more alcohol as the prices more affordable.

Ladies wise, for me. I went to only support my girl. However, in total, about 50 ladies. They do have attractive ladies but no supermodel kind so if you are going for supermodel,you will be disappointed. The ladies are more fun and spontaneous, drink with no limit. 

Flower start at 50RM.

Live Band: So-so only nothing much to shout for. 

Quite a good place to head down for some drinks though :O)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:38:09 PM by ren_atom »

le0rio

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
Bro Ren
Skip the part of exhange rate 555
Later PL management saw this then jialat leaw 555.
Happy that you enjoy it

le0rio

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »

was drop by to Phuket Live and some sipsip outing with my Jb Bro at Wynn Club.
well gotta say that the Thai Food at here really nice but last night realize that the mother and daughter is no longer at there, not sure whether they back to LOS or offday. The new chef cooking so so only and not really got that kind of ermmmm~~~~ very nice de Thai Food feel.

after finish our supper is around 2am so decided to go in for a chill and end up open set which 12bottles of Tiger is RM208.

Alot of TG have went back and left around 40+ TG only and basically I rate 4/10 below. Just having a fun night with the singer that we know. Flower still the same RM50 above, RM500 crown RM1000 crown with robe.
Toilet still the same after 12am no water and need to use outside standby tangki water.
So far getting more and more lalazai at here.
Well the beer still affordable and worth my time to go down for it.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

le0rio

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 12:28:19 AM »
31st of OCTOBER

On this very special date many TD joint are having Halloween Event. Since is also 1of the friend birthday we decided to drive out JB.
Around 6pm we drive out to JB to eat seafood at Masai. Around the 7pm+ Singapore PIE rain very heavy and there is some traffic and luckily there is no jammed at TUAS.

but unfortunately there is some jammed at Malaysia side which takes around 20minutes.

After we pass Malaysia custom without any delay we speed up to Masai area to eat seafood and we reach around 8.30pm as there is some traffic jammed along the Pasir Gudang Highway.

7pax and it cost less than RM400. Not consider cheap but still affordable.

After dinner we decided to stop by some new opening place to show some support but the place is really almost CMI and we decided to go Phuket Live.

Obviously Phuket Live have put alot of effort to make it happening for this year Halloween.
Crowd also full house.

The price for drinks also same there is no minimum expenses.
1set of Tiger 12bottles RM208.
Waterfall RM98

Will be back again for more fun.

Note: if there is any PL management reading this, I just want to say that you guys are doing a very good job. Hope it will be more happening for next event *Xmas maybe*? ;D ;D ;D

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 05:22:53 AM »
The stage setup looks quite good. They really put in the effort.

Siam Religious Banner