SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

September 21, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

Author Topic: Paramount KL  (Read 6330 times)

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
Re: Paramount KL
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »
Bro pump, do give a FR of your time in Paramount, or any other club you went to like OSS or Yes ;D

Almost a year since i last went Paramount, super impressed with their mega disco ball and catwalk stage. Had a great time there and stayed till almost closing, even though i told myself i would stay for 2 hours lol

Last year they had some kimchis, but mostly thais which is fine by me, QC was good as of last year. One of the kimchis used to work in sg before :D

Btw, i agree with you about the TD scene in KL. It's so much more fun and organized compared to SG. Of course, i won't compare KL to LOS. But most of the TDs i went in KL, i felt more taken care of. Even the waiters bother to wrap glasses with tissue, replenish ice fast fast. LDs also cost cheaper due to RM so got much value for money, but only a bit because the sg mentality is to buy more LDs cos it's cheap.

In sg, feels like cut throat prices and hit and miss service. So for budget bros, always have to end up making it for super early happy hour and watered down beer. In KL, you can wonder in at reasonable time (11+) and have a great time. Plus i notice club owners will invest more in their decor, sound system, live band etc. But i guess this is also due to our local laws, sometimes clubs scared to invest too much. Classic example is Kings Club which converted the previous club and looked so nice but is now relegated to our graveyard thread  ;D

sure bro @Araso, will try my best to give a even more detailed one haha ;)
@RakMakMak , sorry bro. took almost a year to notice your post. will give you the breakdown of the list. i heard should be the range of 588RM for McCallen. will double check.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline Araso

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +8/-0
  • I like being bad and going home and being good.
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 09:15:35 AM »
Heh bro what happened to your review!
You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 08:47:42 PM »
sorry bro @Araso , was busy with trips and work, and totally forgot about this thread!

there was a promo for 2-3 bottles for whiskey (Remy & Martell) they pushed more for Remy which i dont know why. was in KL for about 4 days and for the 2 nights was there till it closed. Luckily was able to match a KL lady on Tinder and she brought us to some "exclusive" clubs where all the local "rich' kids are. but wont elaborate that in details. KL girls are pretty hot TBH.  ;)

3 of us went about 10ish after having KL hokkien mee near the their "Chinatown" , seems like it? rows and rows of vendors selling trinkets on either sides. anyways back to the main topic. bought 3 bottles and a beer tower cant the price was prolly about 400ish SGD (memory is kinda groggy for the lapse of time but it was really affordable). we finished the 2 bottles and the tower on the same night and got another 2 bottles and 2 towers the next night. the beer wasnt watered down, i guess? i mixed the whiskey and beer  :-X sofa costs about 2.5k or 3k RM. didnt see the need to sit sofa, but turned out the amount we spent was equivalent. (almost)

dressing i think now they allowed berms and slippers, so for chilled bros that wants to go all chilled they can do so now  :) it used to be strictly shoes and pants. be very stern with ur seatings, these "managers" will seat u at sh_tty places. u need to tell them u are here to spend before they treat u like a real customer. got us a sh_tty table thats freaking far from the stage, and some guys that ordered only 2 towers get to sit so close to the stage. i raged and pulled the manager over and demanded to change tables, he saw the drinks we bought and became really friendly, changed tables and gave us his name card. these waiters here really do look people down so just take mental note bros.

girls aplenty as usual. there is ONE korean girl standing amongst the army of TGs (shes fugly, bros can forget it). usual big headlights everywhere i see. i think now they no longer have the "waitress cum model" thingy going on anymore, kept the receipts and gave it to them, had a weird look on their face. instantly i knew i embarrassed myself LOL.

there were same about 3 sets of ladies, each set filled up the about 25m (or longer) stage. believe bros that been there know how massive it was. girls came and went as i was the only 1 entertaining them and 2 of my other buddies are relatively noob in the TD scene. so girls got bored easily. and i want to apologise to fellow bros, i DID NOT bothered to look at the stage performance but the usual belts of canto sing along songs and the EDM that most bengs like to put their hands up to show their logos. (u know what i mean). one of the guy singer used to work in SG i cant remember which disco. maybe Cleopatra? i cant really remember. apparently they have special item that night, those fantasy cheena kind of theme with Monkey King(s) jumping around. really some effort there, i dont think i can jump around acting like a monkey after downing 10secs of whiskey and endless beer toasting.  :-\

one thing i didnt like is there became really aggressive, they would ask the flower "managers" to come over after 5-10mins. i had to shoo them away, and they gave me a -.- look. oh ya the "managers" doubled as waiters and flower boy/girl.

this particular slutty TG came and rubba my bro, my bro was so mesmerized by her and he was basically all over her! slightly below eyebrow height, tanned skin, huge racks (fake of course) AND the whole night a particular manager was hovering around her. the funny thing is whenever she asks for flowers or ladies drink he will always be there to help order. ladies drink were if i rem correctly RM250. (cos im one of the sucker that bought).

wasnt really drunk and was looking around scouring for TGs, lo and behold, from far i saw the same TG and manager holding hands and hugging at the dark corner of the club and the extreme back of the club. (bros visited should know where) yikes! told my bro to hold his horses, and ask her to f off.

true enough she came back with the manager, the manager is like the typical ah beng with the same hairstyle whole of SG men is having. tattoos up to his hands that kind, was "begging" us to give her flowers. my bro being noob didnt have the balls to tell them but i did. anyways...... bros keep a lookout for a particular girl with the same manager, in fact, im quite sure there are more of them with their bfs working in the clubs.

this trip was a disappointing trip TBH, didnt bag any girls back. (which explains why my belated and uninterested review hahaha) but worth mentioning the playability is very high here. was actually groping a TG cos i dared her and asked if her @@ were fake, she said its real.  ::) so i told her i have to inspect, there i was groping her like an auntie pinching the oranges before purchasing..  ;D

overall fun! still 8/10. but a pity these girls are veering towards chopping customers more than playing with them. i guess its hard times? my table 3 of us easily had like 7-8 girls. i guess the economy really hit our fellow bros in Msia. didnt see much flower power that night and mostly usual 100s. nothing spectacular.

do go on weekdays as the girls are more, according to my TG. not sure how true was that. went on thurs/fri, saturday went clubbing with local mei meis so didnt bother to check on saturday.

overall, a hit and miss trip i guess. bros that plays tinder, do give it a swipe during ur toilet breaks or if u have nothing better to do. who knows u might match a local KL girl and screw the TD scene in KL altogether.

PS: KL girls are damn damn hot, worth visiting local joints to hook up with them. i didnt regret spending my saturday with them.  ;) we do have market values amongst Msia girls as we are "stronger" in exchange rate and gave them more financial stability. but be expected to pay for the expenses when hanging out with them. (like how we bring those TGs out during their off days and splurge on them, same concept) we should try focusing on the local KL girls IMO. many gems waiting to be "polished" by us.  8)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:18:10 PM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 08:47:42 PM »

Offline Araso

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +8/-0
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 01:04:12 AM »
Power review bro pump! Haha i was beginning to worry that you will forget the details after almost 2 months.

Sounds like you had a good time, but also sounds like paramount has gotten a bit flower hungry. Can't blame them afterall they need the flowers to earn, but i really dislike it when managers or flower ladies start hounding customers to buy. We will buy when we want to, no need you to remind us ;D

probably it's time to check out a newer club in kl. i'm sure there should be more left to discover! which reminds me, there's a msia clubber who post reviews of all the thai disco clubs he goes to. quite informative haha
You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 01:20:50 AM »
Power review bro pump! Haha i was beginning to worry that you will forget the details after almost 2 months.

Sounds like you had a good time, but also sounds like paramount has gotten a bit flower hungry. Can't blame them afterall they need the flowers to earn, but i really dislike it when managers or flower ladies start hounding customers to buy. We will buy when we want to, no need you to remind us ;D

probably it's time to check out a newer club in kl. i'm sure there should be more left to discover! which reminds me, there's a msia clubber who post reviews of all the thai disco clubs he goes to. quite informative haha

hey bro @Araso, thanks for the compliment. i think better to check Onyx or other joints than Paramount TBH.  there is this guy's blog. TFC guy or something. easily googled. go look him up lol. he replies email pretty quickly. hope it helps for your next KL adventure.  :P

Offline Araso

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +8/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »

hey bro @Araso, thanks for the compliment. i think better to check Onyx or other joints than Paramount TBH.  there is this guy's blog. TFC guy or something. easily googled. go look him up lol. he replies email pretty quickly. hope it helps for your next KL adventure.  :P

thanks bro! ah yes the TFC blog. Now i remember. Wonder what TFC means lol

If only the high speed rail is already up and running, i'll be otw to KL now then!  :D

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 01:45:26 AM »

thanks bro! ah yes the TFC blog. Now i remember. Wonder what TFC means lol

If only the high speed rail is already up and running, i'll be otw to KL now then!  :D

haha np bro, TFC means tiao fa cheong, (hang flower joint in cantonese). well plane ride is only an hour's time.  ::)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 07:19:52 PM »
Thanks for the detailed s_xposure of your trip. As usual, very detailed fr.

I didnt know our sgd market value went out. Last time i found that the secret towards bagging mys girl is not to disclose that we are from the dreaded island down south. Now their mindset changed huh...

I am going there in oct and will ping you on where to go... Which days are better? Fri or sat?

I want to go zouk to see or you feel not worth? Any insider joints you can introduced?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Siam Religious Banner