Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Author Topic: Girl Friend in Night Club  (Read 3026 times)

Offline 泰想你

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Girl Friend in Night Club
« on: July 26, 2016, 04:09:02 AM »
This is Edward from Taiwan. I have read many forum for Malaysia club because my gf work in there before.
The story is I have met a Thai girl in Thailand for around a month, and we have been together luckily.
However, I have recently found out that she is always free without any job to work in Thailand, and i am now in Taiwan. So I start curious about her background.(Maybe we go too fast to become couples, not knowing her much). Seems many secret inside her heart.

I have discovered that she and many of her friends works in KL Malaysia, a night club called "Club OSS" as a PR/GRO.
I have totally no idea about this type of club since i have never been to Malaysia. Then, I search many information about this type of club. It shows many negative news about PR girls who work in this type of club(吊花場) about how to attract big client to buy drinks and flowers. The worst thing is that some girls might even go out with client or even sleep with client for extra cash. Even it is saying other club, but not this one. I am still so worrying.

The saddest situation is that she never tell why she needs to work in a night club and what to do inside as a PR which makes me even worrier. She never ask me for money and she never tell me her job neither. This is why i keep search people on Google to ask, but the result goes so extreme. Some said its a normal job; some said its PR on top, but dirty trade under. It actually makes me so confused whether she is a normal girlfriend to me or a special girl who will try to get my money in long run. Sigh. Sorry that I have too many concerns. I am just so worry and sad.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Girl Friend in Night Club
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:43:50 AM »
Hi Bro Edward, thanks for sharing your story.

It's better to have open communication between you and your gf. Lay the issues on the table and deal with them rather than for her to keep you in the dark. Are there reasons for her to conceal her work from you? Why she wants to do this job? Are you comfortable with her if she continues in this line? You got to decide for yourself. Trust is also very important. Do you trust her enough when both of you are far apart? Can you foresee any issues that may arise? Talk things out and it will minimise future conflict.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline thaigoer

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »
Everything you found out is true. Too bad she is working in such night life. Either you pay her enough money to stop working or deal with it. Not all girls will go with customer and sleep for money, that depend on your girls.  That being say sometime it's also not about the money, some of the girls who work there just want to party and enjoy.

Party + Free Beer + Money + Selection of Guy = Good Deal for them.

Sorry to be harsh but that the truth. Good Luck.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »

Offline 泰想你

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 09:02:15 PM »

It's better to have open communication between you and your gf. Lay the issues on the table and deal with them rather than for her to keep you in the dark. Are there reasons for her to conceal her work from you? Why she wants to do this job? Are you comfortable with her if she continues in this line? You got to decide for yourself. Trust is also very important. Do you trust her enough when both of you are far apart? Can you foresee any issues that may arise? Talk things out and it will minimise future conflict.

Thank you so much bro. actually, she don't even want to talk to me. I think I will just break up with her. I cannot be in the dark zone. This is so confused! To be honest, I am not comfortable with her career. But, it is still okay for me to work hard on it. However, I don't even know whether she does s_x trade or nor since she doesn't talk to me. I am so confused with this girl because most comments about girls in club are negative. I should stop to not being hurt.

Offline 泰想你

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 09:11:09 PM »
Everything you found out is true. Too bad she is working in such night life. Either you pay her enough money to stop working or deal with it. Not all girls will go with customer and sleep for money, that depend on your girls.  That being say sometime it's also not about the money, some of the girls who work there just want to party and enjoy.

Party + Free Beer + Money + Selection of Guy = Good Deal for them.

Sorry to be harsh but that the truth. Good Luck.

Thank you so much bro. This is really too much for me especially she is not telling me anything. All I can do is guessing. I really really appreciate you tell me the truth. Maybe we are still in different world. Her world is all about money and entertaining men. I am just a normal man who works hard for future. Should stop but it is so hurt this time.

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 12:50:40 AM »

Thank you so much bro. actually, she don't even want to talk to me. I think I will just break up with her. I cannot be in the dark zone. This is so confused! To be honest, I am not comfortable with her career. But, it is still okay for me to work hard on it. However, I don't even know whether she does s_x trade or nor since she doesn't talk to me. I am so confused with this girl because most comments about girls in club are negative. I should stop to not being hurt.

Sorry to hear that, Bro Edward. Yea, there is no point hanging on if the other party doesn't even want to talk.  It takes 2 hands to clap. By her actions or inaction, it is obvious she doesn't treat you and feel about you the same way as you did towards her. It is sad but at least you can continue with your life. There are many more girls whom you can go for. You will definitely be able to find someone else better in the future. :)

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 12:50:40 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline oranjeguy79

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 12:11:19 PM »

Hi Bro,

Im guessing you are quite young and have never been exposed to a different culture (thai) yet, im from malaysia
and also currently have a thai gf. And yes, i also met her while she work nightlife. I have gone thru your same experience, headaches and heart pains... totally culture shock in the beginning. You have to ask yourself, what are you expecting from this relationship? Be honest to yourself and remember that there are lotsa more options available that are less complicated. But if after all that thinking and u still wanna persevere, u can pm me and i might be able to give u some opinion.. Cheers bro ;)     

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 11:07:47 PM »

Hi Bro,

Im guessing you are quite young and have never been exposed to a different culture (thai) yet, im from malaysia
and also currently have a thai gf. And yes, i also met her while she work nightlife. I have gone thru your same experience, headaches and heart pains... totally culture shock in the beginning. You have to ask yourself, what are you expecting from this relationship? Be honest to yourself and remember that there are lotsa more options available that are less complicated. But if after all that thinking and u still wanna persevere, u can pm me and i might be able to give u some opinion.. Cheers bro ;)   

Eh, I think you should refer to Bro Edward lah. ;D

Siam Religious Banner