Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

Author Topic: CLUB OSS @ SOHO KL  (Read 30990 times)

Offline dtfc555

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
Re: CLUB OSS @ SOHO KL
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 04:11:49 AM »
friend was in KL over the week and mentioned at least 150 gals in house...
Yup, hovers around that number all the time... ~40 models, ~80 PRs, ~6 singers, ~6 dancers.

1 tower is usually like RM170, and on some months they have a buy-1-free-1 promo before 11pm. I usually open a bottle of Glenlivet at RM450, sometimes 2x if it's a big group. To sit at the VIP upstairs, it's minimum 2x bottles, but usually reserved by regulars so can be full most weekends.

Flowers are in RM20s only, they are uniformly red. Crowns are RM300 and RM500. Sashes are RM1000, RM3000 and RM5000 - usually the singers are the only ones who get these daily, esp the 'big 4' - Dream, Bow, JJ and Nan. However Nan no longer sings there, getting married to Malaysian guy soon. Haven't seen JJ around in a while.

Tequila only comes in a tray of 6, and it is RM120 per tray. Quite a common sight to see towers of tequila trays every night, some stacked to 6 or 8 storeys... for wow effect.

PRs are usually average to above average looking, there are some that CMI but there are also a few gems if you are lucky enough. When all ~80 goes up on stage for their set, it's quite a sight...

Models are tall, that is the pre-requisite from the boss, Ben. Most of them are fixed assets, i.e. been working there continuously for more than 2 years. Some are pushy, some are not. I've seen one bawl her eyes out because she was the only one out of 40 on stage who didn't get a single flower, 555...

Singers are all very pretty IMO, but if you want to play with them you better have deep pockets. They are the real angpai in OSS, esp the 'big 4' mentioned above tho now only left Dream and Boo i think. For example, Boo gets like RM3k to RM5k on average per night. Dream on her birthday in 2013 got RM25k, i.e. RM5k for each song she sang that night.

Dancers are probably in between, there are some really pretty ones but again you may need fair bit of ammo cos they also have their own fan clubs and regulars. Cute dancer friend of mine gets like 3x RM300 crowns on average each night so yeah...

Ladyboys... well there are a few so be careful ya. The last time I was there in December there were 2 that I know of, but they are pretty open about it. One was my model friend's housemate.

Fun fact, OSS has a sister club called OS1 in Kepong, which was their first joint last time. Small place, a corner shoplot, also packed with TGs but not as pretty overall.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:26:39 AM by dtfc555 »

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 04:37:11 AM »
Thanks for the nice FR bro dtfc555.... +GTK  ;)
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
ya... apparently in msia... most joints sells their LDs in this way.... by the trays....

looking at this thread.... just realised how long I've not been back to OSS.... lol......

btw.... heard that currently SENSE is the most sleaziest of the thai joints in KL.... lotsa rubba actions... but not much tabao actions.... d ladies there work hard for their money.... juz not in bed....

Tequila only comes in a tray of 6, and it is RM120 per tray. Quite a common sight to see towers of tequila trays every night, some stacked to 6 or 8 storeys... for wow effect.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 06:42:39 AM »
Wow thanks for wonderful field review on oss. Makes me wanna take a trip up north and get lost~

Curious. Any photos of the mentioned ang pai singers? :-)

Offline dtfc555

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 08:05:38 AM »
Wow thanks for wonderful field review on oss. Makes me wanna take a trip up north and get lost~

Curious. Any photos of the mentioned ang pai singers? :-)

of course got... :)

Not the best, but the only one I have with all 4 together. They look much better in person.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:40:05 AM by dtfc555 »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 10:15:29 AM »
Bro dtfc555 knows all the good lobangs in Malaysia. He can be our forum advisor in this section liao!  ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 10:15:29 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline dtfc555

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 02:38:32 AM »
Bro dtfc555 knows all the good lobangs in Malaysia. He can be our forum advisor in this section liao!  ;D
555 sharing what I know only... KL got a lot of places to explore wan...

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 02:40:30 AM »
I want the left and the middle 1. Can book first or not?  ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner