Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Author Topic: Club OS3  (Read 8054 times)

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
Re: Club OS3
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 05:31:39 AM »
any bros have any idea as to the pricing of the beers and whiskey? both for sofa and standing tables. ;) spoke with the booking table fella and he's not being helpful. will be in KL for 3 nights though, any recommendations too?

PS its my first time to KL. not sure if i will be safe if I'm dead drunk. Travelling alone. feel safer in BKK, not sure about Msia.  :-X

Cheong ah!!! ;D

bro @Wind in my breath i wanna chiong with peace of mind, but at the same time afraid. most friends that been to KL had been threatened and robbed before travelled in groups.  :-\  main thing is enjoying the trip and being safe. not sure hows the situation there at the moment. any bros with experience? don't wanna get mugged at night after club with all the cash on me. also are the clubs in KL with a mix of koreans and asian? or purely thais?

Yeah bro, got to be careful. Perhaps travellers cheques could be a safer option. From what I hear, there is a mix of different nationalities in kl td. Perhaps other bros can advise?

thanks bro @Wind in my breath. i checked out from a KL source that for now (i think) best girls are at paramount? i did hear the hoohaas of os3 and onyx. but my hotel is nearer to KLCC the source said is best to give paramount a chance.

os3 theres no korean girls........ (WHATTTTT, such a big establishment and no other flocks??)

not sure of other joints though. Club W? Billion Club? OSS Club? Club W's promo seems cheap on their Facebook. the rest are very vague or didn't reply at all. os3 is suntory whiskey 2+1 @ RM800++. sofa seating. theres this "beach club" for FLs of all nationalities. that aside, my personal friend(SG) said he was able to get the girl @ onyx back but for a small fee. many facets of the story so I'm pretty lost.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 06:14:53 AM »
Hope you have a good time Bro Pump Attendant! :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »
Yes, have a BANGIN' good time bro @Pump Attendant

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 07:31:40 AM »
any bros have any idea as to the pricing of the beers and whiskey? both for sofa and standing tables. ;) spoke with the booking table fella and he's not being helpful. will be in KL for 3 nights though, any recommendations too?

PS its my first time to KL. not sure if i will be safe if I'm dead drunk. Travelling alone. feel safer in BKK, not sure about Msia.  :-X

Cheong ah!!! ;D

bro @Wind in my breath i wanna chiong with peace of mind, but at the same time afraid. most friends that been to KL had been threatened and robbed before travelled in groups.  :-\  main thing is enjoying the trip and being safe. not sure hows the situation there at the moment. any bros with experience? don't wanna get mugged at night after club with all the cash on me. also are the clubs in KL with a mix of koreans and asian? or purely thais?

Yeah bro, got to be careful. Perhaps travellers cheques could be a safer option. From what I hear, there is a mix of different nationalities in kl td. Perhaps other bros can advise?

thanks bro @Wind in my breath. i checked out from a KL source that for now (i think) best girls are at paramount? i did hear the hoohaas of os3 and onyx. but my hotel is nearer to KLCC the source said is best to give paramount a chance.

os3 theres no korean girls........ (WHATTTTT, such a big establishment and no other flocks??)

not sure of other joints though. Club W? Billion Club? OSS Club? Club W's promo seems cheap on their Facebook. the rest are very vague or didn't reply at all. os3 is suntory whiskey 2+1 @ RM800++. sofa seating. theres this "beach club" for FLs of all nationalities. that aside, my personal friend(SG) said he was able to get the girl @ onyx back but for a small fee. many facets of the story so I'm pretty lost.

The Beach Club is pointless. it is for Farangs, Suk Soi 11 / Orchard Towers style.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 09:44:57 AM »

Cheong ah!!! ;D

The Beach Club is pointless. it is for Farangs, Suk Soi 11 / Orchard Towers style.

noted thanks bro, don't think i will be picking FLs too haha. it seems paramount is the hippest (expensive) place for now. situated in the heart of KL. HEARD (not sure) ballers visiting paramount.

2nd will be os3. personally after looking at the menu, os3 is indeed cheaper. onyx pricing is about the same as paramount. from source, recommended me to look for Dreamz (singer) and Kanun (coyote) at os3 :o

theres no korean girls in all the kl discos. purely thais. sad........................
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline dtfc555

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 10:56:07 PM »

Cheong ah!!! ;D

noted thanks bro, don't think i will be picking FLs too haha. it seems paramount is the hippest (expensive) place for now. situated in the heart of KL. HEARD (not sure) ballers visiting paramount.

2nd will be os3. personally after looking at the menu, os3 is indeed cheaper. onyx pricing is about the same as paramount. from source, recommended me to look for Dreamz (singer) and Kanun (coyote) at os3 :o

theres no korean girls in all the kl discos. purely thais. sad........................
If you want Dream to take care of you, be prepared to go in with thick wallet.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 10:56:07 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 11:09:35 PM »
Bro @dtfc555, long time no see. Where do you cheong these days? ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline sorcererone

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2016, 12:42:37 AM »

Cheong ah!!! ;D

If you want to encounter Korean babes, you can try Club W nearby OSS Club.  Club W has Korean, Taiwan, Thai and Viet babes. However, majority are Thai babes over there.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:55:25 AM by sorcererone »

Siam Religious Banner