Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 21, 2017, 10:31:23 PM

Author Topic: Singapore to Johor Bahru transfer TD  (Read 845 times)

Offline h4x0rz

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Singapore to Johor Bahru transfer TD
« on: November 15, 2016, 03:03:31 PM »
Just seeing if anyone interested I'm able to provide transport from Singapore to Johor Bahru for those who don't have transport but do not wish to take public transport or don't wish to drive your own ride there risking it stolen etc. but want to go Johor Bahru to chiong.

Max 3 passenger as it's a Coupe best to get 2 more buddy to split cost with you.

Thai Disco joints I recommend are:
Pixie & Phuket Live
Some others I forgotten their name.

Cost to drive in Johor Bahru. Woodlands entry S$3.80 + departure S$2.70 + Road Charge RM 20 + Entry RM 9.70 + Departure RM 6.80 = ~S$18.5 (Round trip) + Vehicle Parking RM 10 + Fuel + Risk of damage/stolen (Insurance claim problem, dangerous pothole) S$??? + Risk of getting caught drink driving back in Singapore.

Entry point to Johor Bahru will be subjected to destination and traffic condition.
1 way from Singapore to Johor Bahru (Subject to availability): S$90

2 way from Singapore to Johor Bahru and back to Singapore (Subject to availability & latest 3 am return to Singapore): S$170*
*If need to return later than 3.15 am 1 hour block charge at S$30 per hour chargeable due to custom congestion etc.

I won't be drinking (Safety first). Interested please PM so we can work out the details.

Siam Religious Banner