SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

September 26, 2017, 02:11:11 AM

Author Topic: ~My Kimchi Confession~  (Read 12704 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
~My Kimchi Confession~
« on: October 22, 2015, 01:58:20 AM »
Dear Bros and Sister...

I was asked to write this confession in the forum, as a lesson for all to learn and for seniors to advise.

Night 1

It was a boring Saturday night in Parklane. I walked up to this club, partied a bit and spotted this tall leggy KG on the flower parade. She actually looks like a Taiwanese actress, surgery look with NJ and CJ. Tall and slim with slim shoulders and arms. Quite my type. When I was about to leave, she was drunk outside on the coach. Sensing an opportunity, I sat beside her. She mumbled a bit here and there, closed her eyes, swimming in her stomach of booze.

To be continued~
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:29:48 AM by 2015 »

Offline 2017

• STD
Re: ~My Kimchi Confession~
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 02:52:43 AM »
2nd Encounter

We went on a Sunday night to enjoy the beer promotion. The KG came down from the stage, passed by our table and signalled to join us. Of course, I agreed. So the usual ra-ra happened, exchanged KaoKaoTalk etc... Another table hung $100. I hung $50. She is a very fun person with a nice smile. :) Ah.... Behold my fluttering heart.

She just started working in SG. ;)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:58:51 PM by 2015 »

Offline geNe

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +158/-4
  • ThaiSing
    • geNe's Shared Folder
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:07:49 AM »
....waiting for more..... lolx
NEW!!![geNe's Thai Songs]
[geNe's Movies & Lakorn]

A password has been set.

PW: geNeMusic & geNeMovies

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:07:49 AM »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 04:45:37 AM »
Something s_xciting is brewing a la SBF style. 8)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
3rd Encounter

The very next Friday evening at 9pm, I was at Wilkie Edge Starbucks. I was sitting and reading a book.

Miss tall KG model appeared with her friends, clad in School Uniforms. I think Koreans love starbucks, judging from the photos on instagram. She smiled in her friendly way and that her long legs beneath her short skirts was very beckoning too. I joined them at their seats for a while. It was awkward as her friends were there, maybe I felt that they were not very 100% friendly.

We then went to the club and sat outside on the sofa. She complimented me on my dressing. She also said she wanted to go zouk. I said I am a member and can sign her in. She said she wanted to go tonight! After our broken English conversation, I went home to rest and set my alarm for 3am.

At 3am, I woke up and messaged her. She called me and said she will wait for me at the club. Oh man... i rushed an Uber down. She was waiting downstairs ALONE in a simple black top and jeans.

I asked and she said she went back to their house to change, as she cannot go to Zouk in a revealing short school uniform. She really made effort. She was very sleepy in the car and when she leaned in, I can smell her smelly hair. Smelly in a girly way.

At zouk, We held hands and she said, take care of me. So we went here and there. There were some guys checking her. At members, she was so tired, she just sat on the sofa and dozed for 15 minutes.

Soon, it was closing time. We then left and I asked where she wants to go, she said you decide. Sonar is closing, there are not a lot of food outlets. She said Tanjong Pagar, myself, I thought there is a Hotel 81 near Keong Saik (which technically is near Tanjong Pagar), so I told the taxi driver Keong Saik. In the taxi, we were still holding hands and she kept saying you decide... there was not much cuddling in the taxi, maybe I should have reached over, She is taller than me and it feels not as easy to dominate her. (That said, I just read a book on the female brain, it says that when a woman gets cuddled for 2 minutes, the action releases happy chemicals of love and bonding in her brain, it is very dangerous for a girl to get cuddled).

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:49:29 AM by 2015 »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 12:05:27 AM »
Wow, wow, wow! Things are speeding up to a climax (I hope). :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 12:05:27 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 02:06:34 AM »
We were arm in arm in the taxi. We then alighted at Keong Saik, right in front is H81. In my mind, I wanted to ask her to go in...

"I am having a stomachache now, I want to go here and rest."

"You tired, let's go in and rest."

"I am tired. I drank too much."

Offline Takashi_desu

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +17/-1
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 08:17:27 AM »
Share story dun share half way lei. Leave us dangling .

Siam Religious Banner