SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:57:36 AM

Author Topic: ~My Kimchi Confession~  (Read 11324 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1163/-1000
Re: ~My Kimchi Confession~
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2016, 06:21:11 AM »
@luckless

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offline Maverivk

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
  • 活在當下
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »
Where is Episode 4;D
Your mileage may vary.

Offline Luckless

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2016, 10:07:19 PM »
My apologies for being so late with my story as work has kept me away and also because I was wrapping up loose ends with SH. There is an ending to this story I can assure you all.

Episode 4

She was drunk as all hell. I even had to remind her to go up for her last set when I saw all the KGs on stage and she was still by my side. After the set ended, her friend handed her off to me and told me to take care of her. I didn't really want to eat so I told her I would just drop her off at her dorm.

Upon reaching her place, she couldn't get out of the cab so I had to fireman carry her up to her dorm's doorstep. It's the first time ever I was literally standing outside the door of the apartment full of Korean girls. Haha. While outside, SH started crying her eyes out.

SH: "Oppa... I'm sorry for last time.. I hurt you.."
Me: "No no don't say that, last time was last time I don't think so much about it.. Gwenchana.."
SH: "Now I think I really like you, and you're a nice guy.. I want to be your GF and sleep with you."

.. Time slowed down and I felt like I was in some sort of a time freeze moment when I heard "sleep with you". But I kept my blood in the right place (up in my brain) and told her that maybe she is just drunk and doesn't know what she said.

Me: "SH ah, I think you're drunk. Please go in and rest now, I will call you tomorrow."
SH: "No please oppa, I really want to be with you and sleep with you!"
Me: "Let's not do something we both regret when we both drank alot... please go and rest."

At this point, while hugging/holding her as she could not stand on her own, I managed to open the door and carry her into the apartment. One of her friends came out and saw me (probably one of the few guys ever to step in there).

CY: "Ya, what are you doing here? You need to go."
Me: "CY please take care of SH, she is drunk. Tell her I will call her tomorrow."
CY: "Okok I will."

With that, I left the place with half a heart wondering what SH really meant by telling me all these. The pragmatic side of me says that she was probably drunk talking, but the other side felt like maybe she was genuine about her feelings. Esteemed brothers on this forum can probably tell the liars from the genuine ones, and each one of us have our own sensing as to how to tell these girls apart.

The girls that come from a more quiet background and get exposed to the nightlife culture for the first time are the ones that are more genuine in their interaction and words. I think we can all agree also this applies to everyone from all nationalities. Besides, Korean girls are well known to become aggressive when it concerns a guy they like. If they don't like you, you will know it from their indifference and boy they can be so indifferent till it makes you want to slit your wrists.

In any case, after that episode I arranged for a dinner with SH a couple of days later at a scenic location. This place located in the South of Singapore seems to be a big hit with Koreans, which I only found out later as I do come here occasionally for brunch and dinner. We had a great time talking about the past when she first came to work while sipping on red wine. I felt at ease and we talked for quite some time. She needed to be at work by 10pm, so when I was saw it was already 9pm I told her I would get the bill and send her to work.

SH: "Um oppa.. I don't want to work today."
Me: "How? Are you taking off or MC? I can't buy you out, today's dinner was too expensive haha"
SH: "Some customer gave me money, so I will buy myself out for 2 hours."
Me: "Why?"
SH: "I want to go hotel with you."

........ seriously is it the wine working wonders?

To be continued......
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:38:08 AM by Luckless »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2016, 10:07:19 PM »

Offline Luckless

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2017, 02:01:20 AM »
Many apologies again to bros who are still reading this - in the interest of time I shall condense the remaining and wrap up the story in this last part.

Episode 5 - The End

So we did go to a hotel but I won't elaborate what happened in there since this is a classy forum and not SBF. Lol. But certainly spent some time getting to know each other more in depth physically haha.... After all was said and done, her buyout period was over so I sent her back to the club while I went home.

This all happened about a couple of weeks before I left to go overseas for work and she was insistent to tag along. I told her it was practically impossible since 1. I was not going to spend that amount of money to buy our your time 2. she won't have that much off to use to join me overseas, and 3. I wasn't going to spend money to fly her over myself since it was a work trip and not a leisure one.

What I didn't anticipate was she buying herself out and using her off to give her 2 days with me overseas plus on top of that, paying her own plane ticket ensuring that she got back to SG in time for her to work that night. I was completely shocked and yet flattered someone would do all this in the pursuit for love. But I guess that was what she really believed in. In any case those 2 days were fun memories that will remain with me, and I think with her as well.

Of course with any intense feelings, comes repercussions that if not handled well can end a r/s really quickly. My work needed more of my involvement and thus my visits to the club were cutting down by a large margin. Also, Korean girls can get pretty possessive which is one of the traits I dislike in my partner and which she was beginning to exhibit in large amounts by the day. It wasn't long after that I decided to call it quits and blocked her off my chat apps so that I could focus on my work and myself.

So there's my story and experience with dating a Korean girl. It certainly was a refreshing experience I can't deny that.. haha. Sorry to all bros who was expecting a juicier ending but I still think this was the right things to do. I'm not living a 15k-20k salaried life which I absolutely believe to be the minimum pay grade to be able to sustain a GF from a flower club, notwithstanding sustaining your own living expenses. 

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1356/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2017, 06:32:27 AM »
Thanks for the input Bro Luckless~ a nice read. +gtk  :)

Attacku~!

Offline deitylord

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2017, 09:59:58 AM »
nice. continue the good story!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2017, 09:59:58 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Luckless

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2017, 09:35:44 PM »
No story already bro, how to continue haha. Im sure there are bros here as well who are more well versed than me and hope to read their experiences too!

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +71/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2017, 11:36:49 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Bro Luckless. :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner