SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

August 23, 2017, 02:38:57 PM

Author Topic: ~My Kimchi Confession~  (Read 12180 times)

Offline nabnabnab

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
Re: ~My Kimchi Confession~
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 08:17:55 AM »
Sounds interesting~

Please continue and complete your story  ;D

Offline IronHeart

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 12:42:35 PM »
Wow, Nice story to share.

Good luck
TG and VG only love them all 5555+

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 01:40:43 AM »
Futhermore, in the taxi, she said give me $50 thousand. I had thought 50K of what??? Then at the back of my mind, maybe she could be talking about $$$. Hence, there is some sign of materialism there.

I also jokingly gave my zouk membership card to her.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 01:40:43 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 01:45:29 AM »
We were arm in arm in the taxi. We then alighted at Keong Saik, right in front is H81. In my mind, I wanted to ask her to go in...

"I am having a stomachache now, I want to go here and rest."

"You tired, let's go in and rest."

"I am tired. I drank too much."

I hesitated asking her... maybe I am not drunk enough. maybe she did not look too willing. maybe she looked too tired. maybe I was just to shy to pop the question.... sigh, even at my age.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:48:35 AM by 2015 »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2015, 01:49:02 AM »
We then walked into Neil road and turned right into the 24 hour Korean eatery. She ordered the usual K food. We took the usual photos. With the food, she woke up more and seem less in the mood so to speak. Sigh... we then took a taxi back to Balestier, and passed by more H81s and fragrances. I just keep thinking of why, what if... I did not ask.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 01:51:18 AM »
4th meeting (downhill)

We met up for dinner a couple of days later. This was on a weekday. We met near her place and walked around. She wanted Japanese, but I do not like to eat Japanese outside of Japan. So I suggested Thai instead. She was not too happy with the choice.

She was very tall and pretty that night, in a flowing flower dress. She said it was the dress up theme for that night.

She was also sick from all the drinking, and her mood was off. I suppose the chemistry sort of fizzled out, after an eventful 1st date. *SIGH*

I can also feel that perhaps, her friends were psychoing her. She got into working girl mode, and it has become more about money, then anything else. Of course, communication is a barrier too, as I do not speak Korean. It is very hard to do heart to heart talk and of course the culture also comes in. Talking and understanding real Korean culture is a different ball game.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:09:39 AM by 2015 »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 01:51:18 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 02:40:18 AM »
Subsequent Meetings

With the rush of romance off, I also became a bit reluctant to hang flowers. Although she is not the top KG in the club, there are definitely many other suitors.

I had asked her if she wanted to come back to sg and work, maybe work as an air crew. She mentioned she is keen, however, her English is not as good. She will likely come back to work in the TD dungeons. As bro @Octopuss said, you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl. I suppose if you see the easy money in nightlife, and if you can put up with the late hours, drinking and entertainment, there is always a WP or entertainment pass waiting for you.

We had some other conversations, but still quite limited in some sense, I dont speak Korean.

I went to the club once and she and her friend went to the MBS pool. A customer likely treated them to the hotel room.

I met her another time at zouk, I took a 3am uber down, and she entertained me for a while. We held hands and walked around. Then she went to her friends table in zouk members. Her KG friends were there. There were definitely some other more "affordable" and willing customers opening champagne and bottles. With a longer time in SG, there are other customers attacking and asking them out. I left for home later by myself.

She also returned the zouk membership card to me. I saw this as a sign that she has other guys who can bring her around. She also said that other friends have brought her to bang bang.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:56:55 AM by 2015 »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 02:46:55 AM »
Is this the FINALE?

Suffering from the pangs of regret (of not popping the question), I tried asking for more. I chatted up with her and she said that on her off day, there are 10 customers waiting for her.

I had dated such girls before. This kind of girls are insecure and aspirational. In my SG eyes, she is beautiful enough. In her model Korean world, she feels inadequate. Not smart enough to be an air crew. Not pretty enough to get jobs in Korean media. Her remarks have the air of "if only, I am this or that."

She then asked for an LV bracelet. I said why dont we go hotel spa and spend the night. :P

I then consulted various senior KG counsellors like @phayze
he highlighted that her focus is still and always the bracelet. The spa is secondary.

So we chatted again, here and there. Then she popped the qn again, what about the bracelet?  Will you make be happy with the bracelet (so to speak) :-*

Siam Religious Banner