SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

October 22, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

Author Topic: ~My Kimchi Confession~  (Read 13201 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
Re: ~My Kimchi Confession~
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 02:54:46 AM »
How to improve my GAME~

I was asked to write this confession as more of us can learn, how to untangle the KG and other girls' mind. This also serves as a case study.

1. Ask and you shall receive

I should have just asked the question on the first night. "I am tired, I want to rest."

2. 1st date > Maximum Impact

This is a frequent mistake I have made before, with non nightlife girls too. For the 1st date, you have to impress her on ALL counts. I was not alpha male enough, given that Koreans are more responsive to Alpha gorillas.

3. Bang on the newbies working in nightlife

There are new, cant get used to getting drunk, have not been psychoed by other sisters to juice the maximum amount of flowers from lonely SG guys, have not been to MBS... their first 2 weeks are the best time to score!

Bros and seniors, please share your feedback.

@Octopuss
@phayze
@nabnabnab
@le0rio
@Wind in my breath

Offline focusfire

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 03:01:07 AM »
Having dated korean girls, similar experiences.

A long line of guys waiting to splash money and goods on them and bring them to hotel/spa. Don't bother with anything serious. Even after bedding, they will still play push/pull and money games.

Just enjoy whatever experiences you had and move to the next korean!

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »
Having dated korean girls, similar experiences.

A long line of guys waiting to splash money and goods on them and bring them to hotel/spa. Don't bother with anything serious. Even after bedding, they will still play push/pull and money games.

Just enjoy whatever experiences you had and move to the next korean!

@focusfire
so they will continue the game? after the bedding? Any details or stories from your experience to share.

They are no different from chinese ktv girls last time, just aiming for maximum $$$ in the short time they here. Even now, the PRC girls evolved into looking for marriage, find a dumb local to marry.

i suppose she is the type i like and... i regret not asking the important qn, while at keong saik~~~

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »

Offline focusfire

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 05:39:31 AM »
My story is too long and I am not a good storyteller like you guys.

During the time I was with a Korean girl, I constantly got hints to go to the club, buy gifts etc. And when I do it is usually reciprocated in some way  ;D but when I don't she will find excuses not to meet up and will tend to hang out with her customers alot.
Eventually I realise that these people are not out just for a normal relationship and they need the monetary support as well.

In the end I decided to cut the trouble and I heard she went on with other guys splashing big money on her.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 07:22:54 AM »
My stories are all about Tom Yam and no Kimchi. So can't really comment on how kimchi tastes like. ;D :P
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline madfh

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +24/-5
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 12:43:51 PM »
I don't claim to have unravelled the mysteries behind Korean girls. Although I've picked up the language and met various Korean clients/tourists, I've learned only a bit of their culture and lifestyle. I've been interested in Korean culture for many years, these are my personal opinions, hopefully unbiased. ^^

When it comes to work etiquettes, most Koreans put in their best. Since the KGs come here to work, they want to take as much as they can back before their time here is done. (like most TD girls?) But after every night they can reset their emotions like a switch, because it is just work to them after all. And just like everyone, when they are in the mood, they will enjoy themselves as much as they can.

Realising you're not going to buy her the bracelet, she probably removed you from her "carrot list" lol. Apologies if this comes as a hard truth, sometimes we need it.
So I think Bro @2015 really did miss his chance that night. D:

Some points that I feel which separates KGs from others:

- KGs will nitpick more than others. (wealth/looks/language barriers etc.)

- During drinks, Koreans typically enjoy conversations more than games once acquainted. If not interested, she won't talk about anything except for her work.

- If you think TGs are pushy for flowers/tequila, try having a KG~ :D

Just some experiences I've had with Koreans,
but only had a handful of Kimchis so far at TDs. :(
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:47:24 PM by madfh »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 12:43:51 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 01:01:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Bro madfh. +gtk :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2015, 10:18:21 PM »
Oh my Bro 2015, IMO you just missed to pull the trigger at the first firing round LoL :P

Me too have no deal with the kimchi, total zero s_xperience with this beautiful culture, personally out of my scope, never go-in-depth in the past & will not plan to do so in the future as well LoL  :-X

Nevertheless in my s_xperience with the Thais in counter-view with the Koreans, I think for your Korean gal's case --- I strongly suggest that you can let go of her for good, aka wash hands. For all the signs she post in front of you like show no interest, asking for LV, return for membership card & all the other tiny-tiny anti-growth moves. That is a strong sign that IMO she prefer to keep you as a business type of relationship... something like a "no goods = no deal" thingy. Just may be if you shot at her during your first meetings might have a chance to score a place in her mind and things might change its course.

Well we never know, sometimes the button-of-life will just appear right in front of you & you have to make a (quick) decision to whether to press it or not; you may wish to press the button, well sometimes the result will turn to your favor, sometimes it just turn to the worse, or sometimes nothing happened. And as our s_xperience grow, one will know much better when to push the button & when not to... But my point is, if you never press the button, you will never know the result.

Same goes for the relationship thingy, we as guys, should make a decisive decision to make a first move, aka strike like a tiger~! Guessing won't do no sh_t, you can't read her mind & she can't read yours too, so never-do just equals to never-knows. And when you have had press enough buttons-of-life, whether its bull-sh_ts or bonus, it all adds up into your well-of-s_xperience. By then you are just like a tiger strolling in the woods, planning your next kinky attacks.

But by all saying, we must take in consideration that whats is her Main Quest as well, In general their main mission is: To make as much money as possible within shortest period of time. And they might have Side Quest as well: eg To get to s_xplore the places outside their homeland, to make more friends or even some might wanted to have a Sg husband if luck and fate comes along their way.

So I think this will also reflect on some part of the Koreans as well, wish you luck man Bro 2015... no worries there are tons of Kimchi and Taiwan mei mei in Sg, strike like a tiger  :-* :-*

Attacku~!

Siam Religious Banner