SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

Author Topic: They Become MORE POWERFUL!!!  (Read 871 times)

Offline SweetAdeline

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-6
  • ng gar ni ya ge bzzz
They Become MORE POWERFUL!!!
« on: December 21, 2016, 12:07:53 AM »
Hi all,

I've just came out of retirement from TD
I saw a 2014 Cassnovi invitation from bro 2015 hahaha so freaking long ago...
Don't know why I came back... probably perhaps due to boredom? ...

Its been 2 years I guess. The past month was like a typhoon, 1 week go 3 -4 times ... even worst than before...
I thought I got sick of it but I guess I was nothing but weak getting sucked into the neon lights/ push up bras / water-ed down beers and sweet oh so sweet Smiles, lies and deceit.

The past month as usual I used my Standard tactic I used all the while throughout the years from when I first started to when I perfected.. My style used to get me to hump festival but not anymore leh... I came up empty...
Have I become lousier or has the foreign Imports become smarter, stronger...
Nothing to show for this one month aside from coming up with 0 kill count and accompanying shaming laughter from good friends haha... Feels a bit different from before already...

Well here's one of the examples that happened to me the past month. Met a girl, good vibes everything nice drag me out to smooch outside toilet.... I thought she GG already.... I thought she was in the pocket....

But no, little messaging from her and only have action happen when I went to visit... So I woke myself up and told myself to stop hanging or talking or contacting her ... pretty clear cut trying to Seduce me to pay money type ... And a few more of similar examples ...

These bitches becoming sibei powerful man ... There needs to be a freaking purge man .... eradicate all the lao you tiao and replace them with village newbies ... Fun but not fulfilling as before =(
...|||From the ever Enchanting, Delectable and Charming Sweet Adeline|||...
中国女がきれいだから、中国に行きたいです!

Offline somchai

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
Re: They Become MORE POWERFUL!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 02:29:33 AM »
Hi Adeline can teach me your tactics? 

Siam Religious Banner