Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 24, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

Author Topic: They're Not Worth Your Heart  (Read 18113 times)

Offline Justin_Teo

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
They're Not Worth Your Heart
« on: January 30, 2012, 03:43:40 AM »
I thought I'd log back on after a long hiatus to share my experiences for those who care to read or listen, and to offer a shoulder to cry on or a mature man-to-man sharing session, if you will, to fellow Singaporeans who may still be facing or experiencing what I have gone through just a couple of years ago. This is not meant to be a "I've been through it more than you" thread, but rather a "I know how you feel so do allow me to try and make you feel better through sharing what I hav been through" discussion.

I've been there, done that, got engaged to a Thai-Chinese, fell in love, fell out of it, drowned myself in sorrow, suicidal, almost depleted my life savings on a single woman, somehow managed to find the strength to get up and face the world again, changed jobs to get a better grip of my life, met a nice local girl, recently got married to a Singaporean woman who has been the most amazing person I have ever had the opportunity of meeting, and now I am ready to share my story.

Instead of typing out a whole thesis of what advice I would give to fellow Singaporeans who are emotionally attached to Thai girls working the scene, I would like to do this by opening up myself to your questions and I shall give my honest comments as raw I can. Essentially, after having been through it all, I don't really know where to start with my story but I do know that there has been a lot of other men out there who has fallen prey to "them" and still are, and I am here to tell you that 2 theories will almost certainly ring true no matter how much we try to argue ourselves out of it. I've learnt that the hard way and I hope you can too, through my story. Please take my 2 cents' into serious consideration the next time you think of getting emotionally involved with a Thai girl working the scene.

1. "My girl is different" - she almost certainly, most of the time, is not. Unless you have been extremely lucky over the course of your life (wining the lottery, for instance), the chances of you meeting a "different" girl in the scene are next to zero. I mean it when I say this and is not meant to be a joke or something you just read about and dismiss. Have you ever won the lottery in your life? If your answer is no, then the girl whom you met that you think is "different" is not. End of theory and end of discussion. If you have just read this and went "Yeah, I know all that, I've heard of it before, but.." then I'm afraid you're already trapped. There is no BUT in this theory.

2. Alarm bells: If you smell something fishy, then chances are it's true. Trust your gut instincts. I know love is blind, but always heed your gut feeling and stick to it. Trust me - I've been through the "Did she? Didn't she" thing every day for 3 years. Turns out that some of it probably was the results of my imagination, but through mathematical probability alone, if out of a hundred things she tells you, only 1 was proven to be a lie, that's 1 incident too many. When you are in love, you only hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see. Trust me. It's not what it is.

I hope I will be of use in this forum. Chok dee to all. :)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:51:48 AM by Justin_Teo »

Offline cashcash

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
Re: They're Not Worth Your Heart
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:42:11 AM »
Hey guys, my first here.
I disagree with you, don't we say unlucky in game lucky in love? And when you smell something "fishy", that's must be good, most guys here would love to smell it
 ;D

don't think too much, relax and enjoiy the girls

Offline prince186

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +64/-104
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »
Hi bro Justin aka Cha******

Wow, you're married now! Congratulation na!! Yup, your story you told me during our conversation in the phone remains in my mind till now!!

Hope you have a bliss marriage life! Choke dee krub!

Indeed very experience guy when comes to sg-thai relationship!  ;)

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »

Offline Dora*Moo

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
  • ***~ Love the Lovers ~*** **~ Play The Players ~**
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 10:56:49 AM »
lol love tend to give us block nose and it's difficult for us to smell something fishy when we are really into it :P hahaha
I'm a GIRL! Mai chai Poo chai na... ^^

Be the FISHERMAN, NOT the FISH!

Offline MrAte

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-7
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 03:26:46 AM »
I thought I'd log back on after a long hiatus to share my experiences for those who care to read or listen, and to offer a shoulder to cry on or a mature man-to-man sharing session, if you will, to fellow Singaporeans who may still be facing or experiencing what I have gone through just a couple of years ago. This is not meant to be a "I've been through it more than you" thread, but rather a "I know how you feel so do allow me to try and make you feel better through sharing what I hav been through" discussion.

I've been there, done that, got engaged to a Thai-Chinese, fell in love, fell out of it, drowned myself in sorrow, suicidal, almost depleted my life savings on a single woman, somehow managed to find the strength to get up and face the world again, changed jobs to get a better grip of my life, met a nice local girl, recently got married to a Singaporean woman who has been the most amazing person I have ever had the opportunity of meeting, and now I am ready to share my story.

Instead of typing out a whole thesis of what advice I would give to fellow Singaporeans who are emotionally attached to Thai girls working the scene, I would like to do this by opening up myself to your questions and I shall give my honest comments as raw I can. Essentially, after having been through it all, I don't really know where to start with my story but I do know that there has been a lot of other men out there who has fallen prey to "them" and still are, and I am here to tell you that 2 theories will almost certainly ring true no matter how much we try to argue ourselves out of it. I've learnt that the hard way and I hope you can too, through my story. Please take my 2 cents' into serious consideration the next time you think of getting emotionally involved with a Thai girl working the scene.

1. "My girl is different" - she almost certainly, most of the time, is not. Unless you have been extremely lucky over the course of your life (wining the lottery, for instance), the chances of you meeting a "different" girl in the scene are next to zero. I mean it when I say this and is not meant to be a joke or something you just read about and dismiss. Have you ever won the lottery in your life? If your answer is no, then the girl whom you met that you think is "different" is not. End of theory and end of discussion. If you have just read this and went "Yeah, I know all that, I've heard of it before, but.." then I'm afraid you're already trapped. There is no BUT in this theory.

2. Alarm bells: If you smell something fishy, then chances are it's true. Trust your gut instincts. I know love is blind, but always heed your gut feeling and stick to it. Trust me - I've been through the "Did she? Didn't she" thing every day for 3 years. Turns out that some of it probably was the results of my imagination, but through mathematical probability alone, if out of a hundred things she tells you, only 1 was proven to be a lie, that's 1 incident too many. When you are in love, you only hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see. Trust me. It's not what it is.

I hope I will be of use in this forum. Chok dee to all. :)

Bro, what happened exactly with the thai gal?

Offline jaychou

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-1
  • Amazing Thailand
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
I think i can relate to justin_teo. I too, just fell out of "love" of a 3 month relationship. I know what is he talking about.. Least i been through the 'Did she', 'Didnt she' part for 2 months at least. It sucks to be living in a relationship like this and it is not healthy at all.

I too, thought she was special. In the end, she is just another woman trying to use 'love' to entice men into hitting her target, providing for her and her son. I don't know how many men she had cheated, i wont be the first, that f**kface malaysian wont be the last.
Just a normal man.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Justin_Teo

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
He's not a "f__k-face", jaychou, and you should feel happy for yourself instead of drowning in your sorrows and cursing at someone who has "picked up the pieces". Truth be told, Thai girls are nice.. but those who "work the scene" almost certainly are not. Let's just put it this way - a quote I gratefully reproduce from one of the contributors in Stickman Bangkok - "If you will never date a local equivalent of a "working the scene" lady, why would you suddenly go out of your way to put up with a Thai one?

If our brothers here really love Thai culture and Thais in general, date regular Thai girls, those who would rather die poor than get sucked into "working the scene". These are your true "shy, demure, sweet" type girls - not those who willingly peddle drinks for a living. Yes, I used the word "willingly" - because nobody forced hem into a corner or pointed a gun in their throats demanding they become night scene employees. Too many times we've heard them give their ton-heavy worth of excuses why they are doing what they do. I have a water buffalo back in Issan to feed, I have an ailing mother who needs medical help, I have a son or daughter with an unnamed runaway father who needs milk, I just wanted to come to Singapore to experience a different country - these are BS sweet-talking regulars. I have met plenty of uneducated Thai women who would rather work 3 jobs to support their families than get sucked into touching different men every night. Back to the quote again - if a Singaporean working the night scene gave you these excuses, would you take pity on them and try your "prince charming saves damsel in distress" impersonation? First thought would be to run the f__k out of there and look for a regular long-hair dame striding in Orchard Road for a better deal wouldn't it? Why is it so particularly difficult to reproduce that approach on Thais?

One reason and one reason only - Thais' unique GFE experience. Singaporean men can't f__king handle it. Never did, never will. It's the same thing how middle-aged Singaporean men constantly get sucked into China girls and ruin their marriages in the first place - GFE! Handle it like a real man, and you win the war. The most battle-hardened Thai scene players are no pushovers. They know what what exactly is in store, they play the scene, they get out, or even better yet, do a role reversal and make the Thai girl fall in love with THEM. The "right-back-at-you" approach is something only mature men who knows exactly how to play the game can try. I once met an acquaintance in Thailand (he' Singaporean) and we caught up one night in Slim (RCA) just discussing about Thai women, and the stuff he told me really woke me up. He was the one making a Thai girl he met at The Resort (a G-Club) suicidal.. her own mother called him up incessantly to beg him to give her another chance at making the relationship work but when a man says no, it's a no.. he never heard from her again and moved on to bigger boobs and better pussy. All's fair game - and a man has to win ALL the time. That's what he taught me. Until today, I see men losing in this crazy tug-of-war between Singaporean men and Thai working girls.. I've never seen one who has won.

At the end of the day, no men deserve the "did she didn't she" roller-coaster, and all men in this forum deserves someone to love and treasure them in a true and sincere way. At the very least, the women they chose to spend time and emotional effort in must, at the minimum, understand what it takes to be in a relationship, and respect the way it is usually governed. If not, then a man just has to be a man and move on.  No bitching, no crying like a baby about "that f__k-face who stole my pretty baby". It's all a game and men MUST win. 

Offline GTbaby

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 02:10:39 AM »
He's not a "f__k-face", jaychou, and you should feel happy for yourself instead of drowning in your sorrows and cursing at someone who has "picked up the pieces". Truth be told, Thai girls are nice.. but those who "work the scene" almost certainly are not. Let's just put it this way - a quote I gratefully reproduce from one of the contributors in Stickman Bangkok - "If you will never date a local equivalent of a "working the scene" lady, why would you suddenly go out of your way to put up with a Thai one?

If our brothers here really love Thai culture and Thais in general, date regular Thai girls, those who would rather die poor than get sucked into "working the scene". These are your true "shy, demure, sweet" type girls - not those who willingly peddle drinks for a living. Yes, I used the word "willingly" - because nobody forced hem into a corner or pointed a gun in their throats demanding they become night scene employees. Too many times we've heard them give their ton-heavy worth of excuses why they are doing what they do. I have a water buffalo back in Issan to feed, I have an ailing mother who

needs medical help, I have a son or daughter with an unnamed runaway father who needs milk, I just wanted to come to Singapore to experience a different country - these are BS sweet-talking regulars. I have met plenty of uneducated Thai women who would rather work 3 jobs to support their families than get sucked into touching different men every night. Back to the quote again - if a Singaporean working the night scene gave you these excuses, would you take pity on them and try your "prince charming saves damsel in distress" impersonation? First thought would be to run the f__k out of there and look for a regular long-hair dame striding in Orchard Road for a better deal wouldn't it? Why is it so particularly difficult to reproduce that approach on Thais?

One reason and one reason only - Thais' unique GFE experience. Singaporean men can't f__king handle it. Never did, never will. It's the same thing how middle-aged Singaporean men constantly get sucked into China girls and ruin their marriages in the first place - GFE! Handle it like a real man, and you win the war. The most battle-hardened Thai scene players are no pushovers. They know what what exactly is in store, they play the scene, they get out, or even better yet, do
a role reversal and make the Thai girl fall in love with THEM. The "right-back-at-you" approach is something only mature men who knows exactly how to play the game can try. I once met an acquaintance in Thailand (he' Singaporean) and we caught up one night in Slim (RCA) just discussing about Thai women, and the stuff he told me really woke me up. He was the one making a Thai girl he met at The Resort (a G-Club) suicidal.. her own mother called him up incessantly to beg him to give her another chance at making the relationship work but when a man says no, it's a no.. he never heard from her again and moved on to bigger boobs and better pussy. All's fair game - and a man has to win ALL the time. That's what he taught me. Until today, I see men losing in this crazy tug-of-war between Singaporean men and Thai working girls.. I've never seen one who has won.

At the end of the day, no men deserve the "did she didn't she" roller-coaster, and all men in this forum deserves someone to love and treasure them in a true and sincere way. At the very least, the women they chose to spend time and emotional effort in must, at the minimum, understand what it takes to be in a relationship, and respect the way it is usually governed. If not, then a man just has to be a man and move on.  No bitching, no crying like a baby about "that f__k-face who stole my pretty baby". It's all a game and men MUST win. 

I've got only one word for you justin!
RESPECT
You deserve a drink! name e TD.

Siam Religious Banner