SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

Author Topic: They're Not Worth Your Heart  (Read 16273 times)

Offline Justin_Teo

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
Re: They're Not Worth Your Heart
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 04:58:43 AM »
Thanks GTbaby but I'm not really here to demand or achieve a false sense of respect amongst the forummers here. I'm here to help fellow Singaporean men who has been sucked into the game, damaged themselves financially and emotionally, and still end up with nothing but a broken heart and at most sweet memories of the "perfect girl who loved me but never able to figure out her approach to me".

My Thai girl was everything a Singapore man ever wanted, and then some - attractive, great body, wonderful in bed and willing to serve, ultimate GFE whenever we were together, talked about hopes, dreams and our future at length, and even had  wonderfully mysterious personality to boot, but yet deadly poisonous. She had a great day job, drove a nice car, had plenty of decent friends working in decent places, but some behavorial traits in her just didn't make sense. I was in love then so I didn't care, and predictably "heard what I wanted to hear". I didn't heed the warming signs, and got burnt badly. We can always earn back the money, but the emotional scars took forever to heal.

She partied incessantly and lied her way out of it countless times, unaccounted "bermuda-triangle periods" where she just couldn't explain where she went at a particular time, asked for too much money much too often, drinks beer like her life depended on it, and the tipping point came when she admitted to me that the (huge amount of) money I sent to her to pay for her down-payment of the car was given to her sister and mother and God knows who else - a huge lie I was unable to forgive. I annulled the engagement and she even came unsolicited to Singapore to look for me for another chance, but a man had to do what a man had to do. I told her to go f__k herself and never met her while she was here, turning my phone off deliberately throughout the duration of her stay in Singapore. True enough, she gave up contacting me thereafter. Thai girls can move on really fast.

Gentlemen, all I am trying to say is - do not put up with relationship BS from Thai girls, especially those you met in the night scene. In a relationship, LYING IS NOT ALRIGHT. UNEXPLAINED DISAPPEARANCES IS NOT ALRIGHT. COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF MONEY WHILE STILL LEADING LIFE AS A HI-SO IS NOT ALRIGHT. We have to be tolerant and understanding of Thai culture, but the practice of sending money to a Thai girl to keep up with her unjustified expenses is not part of Thai culture! Heck, Thai men get FED FINANCIALLY by their Thai girlfriends all the time, make them pregnant, run away while evading their responsibilities, and YOU THE SINGAPOREAN EMO-f__k HAS TO BE THE ONE PICKING UP THE SCRAPS?

SAY NO! Why don't they start appreciating SINGAPOREAN culture for a change? Singapore relationships are about EQUALITY - I can buy you a meal and a movie or two, but if you're not willing to give a Singaporean girlfriend pocket money or her rent, why do we always bend over backwards for a Thai? Singapore relationships are about experience sharing and improving each other's lives through insightful exchange of information and ideas - what contribution can a Thai girl working the night scene give you? Probably a passionate hug, a peck on the cheek, whining about being "jealous" when you go talk to other girls to make you feel loved and wanted, and the occasionally brilliant bj, but can they tell you when they expect the Euros to pick back up? Are you able to share with your Thai girl what's the latest deal with global warming? Or are you just contented with a pretty vase who simply hangs around you all the time, spending all your money in the process, but can offer little else? If your answer to the above is YES, then we're no better than the hordes of horny middle-aged men in Singapore choosing to destroy their families and marriage by going for a fresher pussy from Shanghai.

I may sound harsh and at some parts might appear incoherent, but I need to wake all the men up in this forum in order to avoid anymore "casualty cases" like myself and many, many others. The lure of Thai girls in these clubs are very, very tempting. But if you have a clear mind of what you really want to achieve, then it will be very easy to understand that these are the last places on earth you would go to find true love. Treat it for what it is. It's an entertainment joint. Go there, drink plenty of alcohol, get wasted, play all the dice games you want, hug and touch all the girls who will be willing to let you hug or touch, even try to score one-night stands if you're so inclined. But once you get emotionally involved, you are immediately on the royal spiral to hell. Harsh, yes - but I guess necessary. I just don't want to see anyone else get hurt.

Offline xenodemon

• GT GT Baby Baby Baby
  • Gong Tao Karma +311/-168
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 05:07:43 AM »
I also had my fair shares of unahppy ending with thai girls. In a recent international survey, they are rated as the most unfateful girls in the world. Read this WORLD.

But the power of them is this: When I was a newbie in this forum, I read the 25 GT rules 10 times, memorise them and still got GT. Why? The knowledge is in the mind where the emotion lies in the heart.

After 2.5 years, ask me to date a thai girl? Well maybe..if she is one off the night life scene. HOWEVER DESPITE 2.5 YEARS OF IN THE THAI SCENE AND IF SOMEONE ASKED ME TO DATE A SINGAPOREAN GIRL????????????????????????????????

my answer is...Only non-singaporean and PR may apply :)
The procedure is the same: sawa dee krup, what your name? Play game, buy LD, flirt, exchange number and then.......!

An education hub and community for blogshop entrepreneur. LIKE US at:
https://www.facebook.com/BlogshopAsia

Our website: http://www.blogshopasia.com

Offline Dora*Moo

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
  • ***~ Love the Lovers ~*** **~ Play The Players ~**
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:19:27 AM »
I also had my fair shares of unahppy ending with thai girls. In a recent international survey, they are rated as the most unfateful girls in the world. Read this WORLD.

But the power of them is this: When I was a newbie in this forum, I read the 25 GT rules 10 times, memorise them and still got GT. Why? The knowledge is in the mind where the emotion lies in the heart.

After 2.5 years, ask me to date a thai girl? Well maybe..if she is one off the night life scene. HOWEVER DESPITE 2.5 YEARS OF IN THE THAI SCENE AND IF SOMEONE ASKED ME TO DATE A SINGAPOREAN GIRL????????????????????????????????

i like this! Only non-singaporean and PR may apply...
i can never see myself with a local guy also... i don't know why but just, i prefer international delicacy :P
I'm a GIRL! Mai chai Poo chai na... ^^

Be the FISHERMAN, NOT the FISH!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:19:27 AM »

Offline Duatau

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +17/-2
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 07:01:24 AM »

i can never see myself with a local guy also... i don't know why but just, i prefer international delicacy :P

Mai chai international delicacy na nong, should be only THAI ba... 555++

Offline Dora*Moo

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
  • ***~ Love the Lovers ~*** **~ Play The Players ~**
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 09:06:04 AM »

Mai chai international delicacy na nong, should be only THAI ba... 555++

tho i prefer somtum more...
i'm perfectly fine with kimchi and sashimi also na :P HAHAHA!
I'm a GIRL! Mai chai Poo chai na... ^^

Be the FISHERMAN, NOT the FISH!

Offline levirpoolian

• Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-8
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
Thanks Bro Justin for your sharing.. that was some very good insight that I never thought about before.. i will not want to get to know a sg working girl so why am i willing to overlook this in the TG??? some singas can also be very poor but i won't think of dating those who are working girl..

I also had a very bad experience with a TD girl that dragged on for almost 1.5 years despite all the nasty things that happened throughout the entire period.. i blindly just shouldered on and think that we will be happily together one day once she sort out all her issues.. but it turned out i am the one with the issue.. being sucked in by the GFE and pretty looks (even when its only with makeup!).. many of us in the TD scence are such suckers.. no offence intended but i have seen almost all the bros who i party with fall to the TGs..

the TGs just want your money. period. and they will turn on all their charms and make you think they are your gf to get that $$$. when i was still together with my gf, she had another 2-3 customers whom she make them think that she was their gf. to me its very "ze-ark" (hokkien) and i talked to my gf about it on why she wants to do such a thing just for the purpose of getting more money from these guys. and these are not the ah-xia gias.. but regular guys who just earn fixed salary with no unlimited pockets.. she simply shrugged and don't really seem to understand what is my concern and said she never force them.. she seems to have no concept of other people's financial situation.. and this is very very common in almost all the thais.. they either don't understand that someone can run out of money or they choose not to think about it..

i am seeing a singapore girl now.. and i will never go back to TG again.. the sing girl is indepedent (isn't that lovely), never expects me to pay for EVERYTHING and even always affords to pay her share.. and she is not a power corporate girl.. just your regular girl-next-door. she chats with me about everything (politics, movies/shows, books, news), enjoys herself with my friends and shares my joy and sorrow (with the TG there is no sharing of my sorrow with her). She is as pretty as most of the TG and the only area she loses out in is in the boobs department.. opps.. haha.. but i have learnt that you can't have everything perfect your way  ;)

for those still in the scene.. play is ok.. and just protect both your heart and pocket. i never understood those that always just say protect the heart and money can b earned back important.. to me, heart can also heal and pocket is actually even more important!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline ◩ngoh◪

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +210/-87
  • BKK/HCMC
    • http://www.nothingbettertodo.net
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »
He's not a "f__k-face", jaychou, and you should feel happy for yourself instead of drowning in your sorrows and cursing at someone who has "picked up the pieces". Truth be told, Thai girls are nice.. but those who "work the scene" almost certainly are not. Let's just put it this way - a quote I gratefully reproduce from one of the contributors in Stickman Bangkok - "If you will never date a local equivalent of a "working the scene" lady, why would you suddenly go out of your way to put up with a Thai one?

If our brothers here really love Thai culture and Thais in general, date regular Thai girls, those who would rather die poor than get sucked into "working the scene". These are your true "shy, demure, sweet" type girls - not those who willingly peddle drinks for a living. Yes, I used the word "willingly" - because nobody forced hem into a corner or pointed a gun in their throats demanding they become night scene employees. Too many times we've heard them give their ton-heavy worth of excuses why they are doing what they do. I have a water buffalo back in Issan to feed, I have an ailing mother who needs medical help, I have a son or daughter with an unnamed runaway father who needs milk, I just wanted to come to Singapore to experience a different country - these are BS sweet-talking regulars. I have met plenty of uneducated Thai women who would rather work 3 jobs to support their families than get sucked into touching different men every night. Back to the quote again - if a Singaporean working the night scene gave you these excuses, would you take pity on them and try your "prince charming saves damsel in distress" impersonation? First thought would be to run the f__k out of there and look for a regular long-hair dame striding in Orchard Road for a better deal wouldn't it? Why is it so particularly difficult to reproduce that approach on Thais?

One reason and one reason only - Thais' unique GFE experience. Singaporean men can't f__king handle it. Never did, never will. It's the same thing how middle-aged Singaporean men constantly get sucked into China girls and ruin their marriages in the first place - GFE! Handle it like a real man, and you win the war. The most battle-hardened Thai scene players are no pushovers. They know what what exactly is in store, they play the scene, they get out, or even better yet, do a role reversal and make the Thai girl fall in love with THEM. The "right-back-at-you" approach is something only mature men who knows exactly how to play the game can try. I once met an acquaintance in Thailand (he' Singaporean) and we caught up one night in Slim (RCA) just discussing about Thai women, and the stuff he told me really woke me up. He was the one making a Thai girl he met at The Resort (a G-Club) suicidal.. her own mother called him up incessantly to beg him to give her another chance at making the relationship work but when a man says no, it's a no.. he never heard from her again and moved on to bigger boobs and better pussy. All's fair game - and a man has to win ALL the time. That's what he taught me. Until today, I see men losing in this crazy tug-of-war between Singaporean men and Thai working girls.. I've never seen one who has won.

At the end of the day, no men deserve the "did she didn't she" roller-coaster, and all men in this forum deserves someone to love and treasure them in a true and sincere way. At the very least, the women they chose to spend time and emotional effort in must, at the minimum, understand what it takes to be in a relationship, and respect the way it is usually governed. If not, then a man just has to be a man and move on.  No bitching, no crying like a baby about "that f__k-face who stole my pretty baby". It's all a game and men MUST win. 

I must say these are the very words of wisdom suited for the increasing number of SG guys falling for cayotes/working girls.

Do read it repeatedly if it still can't get into your head.

Offline Domica

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +78/-7
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »
If ur every word u say is true then I salute you but u just want to bed them ones then nv contact le why don't Go fish tank save money and mind power jus joking la haha don't it to seriously 
Just a drinker

Siam Religious Banner