SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

September 26, 2017, 02:15:42 AM

Author Topic: They're Not Worth Your Heart  (Read 17284 times)

Offline Justin_Teo

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
Re: They're Not Worth Your Heart
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2016, 01:28:51 AM »
Every event in our lives is a stepping stone to make us better. Thanks for sharing, Bro Justin_Teo. Guess it might bring back some memories but it should evoke less emotions now. What's past is history. More adventures await.

Thanks, brother. The truth is that, while memories come flooding back, there was plenty of nostalgia as well. That face was the one I woke up to every morning for the best part of a few years. I know every nook and cranny. Where a small little mole resided somewhere at the back of her right earlobe. Her little tattoo on the right hand side of her back hip. The slightly chipped molar just below her left cheek. I'd reach in using my tongue and give it a playful lick whenever we kissed. These are things that you don't ever have time to remember about your ex-es, but when you set aside a little time they flood back. It's the first time I'm looking at this face again after such a long time as the pictures are pretty recent. She hasn't changed a bit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:30:56 AM by Justin_Teo »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2016, 01:30:33 AM »
Bro.... so well written. The memories all come back flooding in again...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offline le0rio

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +25/-0
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2016, 03:51:09 AM »
Bro @Justin_Teo i did read back all your story and well i believe if you meet her again your heart will weak. I guess this is the so called legendary "gong tao" but eventually since it been a long time i believe the feeling will slightly diff.
Been to alot of place but yet can't get out from LOS

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2016, 03:51:09 AM »

Offline Siamking

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 01:06:39 AM »
He's not a "f__k-face", jaychou, and you should feel happy for yourself instead of drowning in your sorrows and cursing at someone who has "picked up the pieces". Truth be told, Thai girls are nice.. but those who "work the scene" almost certainly are not. Let's just put it this way - a quote I gratefully reproduce from one of the contributors in Stickman Bangkok - "If you will never date a local equivalent of a "working the scene" lady, why would you suddenly go out of your way to put up with a Thai one?

If our brothers here really love Thai culture and Thais in general, date regular Thai girls, those who would rather die poor than get sucked into "working the scene". These are your true "shy, demure, sweet" type girls - not those who willingly peddle drinks for a living. Yes, I used the word "willingly" - because nobody forced hem into a corner or pointed a gun in their throats demanding they become night scene employees. Too many times we've heard them give their ton-heavy worth of excuses why they are doing what they do. I have a water buffalo back in Issan to feed, I have an ailing mother who needs medical help, I have a son or daughter with an unnamed runaway father who needs milk, I just wanted to come to Singapore to experience a different country - these are BS sweet-talking regulars. I have met plenty of uneducated Thai women who would rather work 3 jobs to support their families than get sucked into touching different men every night. Back to the quote again - if a Singaporean working the night scene gave you these excuses, would you take pity on them and try your "prince charming saves damsel in distress" impersonation? First thought would be to run the f__k out of there and look for a regular long-hair dame striding in Orchard Road for a better deal wouldn't it? Why is it so particularly difficult to reproduce that approach on Thais?

One reason and one reason only - Thais' unique GFE experience. Singaporean men can't f__king handle it. Never did, never will. It's the same thing how middle-aged Singaporean men constantly get sucked into China girls and ruin their marriages in the first place - GFE! Handle it like a real man, and you win the war. The most battle-hardened Thai scene players are no pushovers. They know what what exactly is in store, they play the scene, they get out, or even better yet, do a role reversal and make the Thai girl fall in love with THEM. The "right-back-at-you" approach is something only mature men who knows exactly how to play the game can try. I once met an acquaintance in Thailand (he' Singaporean) and we caught up one night in Slim (RCA) just discussing about Thai women, and the stuff he told me really woke me up. He was the one making a Thai girl he met at The Resort (a G-Club) suicidal.. her own mother called him up incessantly to beg him to give her another chance at making the relationship work but when a man says no, it's a no.. he never heard from her again and moved on to bigger boobs and better pussy. All's fair game - and a man has to win ALL the time. That's what he taught me. Until today, I see men losing in this crazy tug-of-war between Singaporean men and Thai working girls.. I've never seen one who has won.

At the end of the day, no men deserve the "did she didn't she" roller-coaster, and all men in this forum deserves someone to love and treasure them in a true and sincere way. At the very least, the women they chose to spend time and emotional effort in must, at the minimum, understand what it takes to be in a relationship, and respect the way it is usually governed. If not, then a man just has to be a man and move on.  No bitching, no crying like a baby about "that f__k-face who stole my pretty baby". It's all a game and men MUST win.

Bro, glad that you are out of the shrimping pool of TG. For other brothers who still think they can found love in night scene area. Just google thaigirl etc etc , spend 1 day to read all the post and ask yourself. Did your Thai GF having the same characteristics ? In Stickman Bangkok, Sometime i feel damn kesian of all the farung.
Wake Up Singaporean !

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2017, 02:46:18 AM »
Stickman has been around for donkey years and was a guide I used when I first started cheonging. Sometimes it is possible to find a mate in the night scene but I would think it is not as frequent or the chances are low. I know of people who have married those in the night scene. Some ended well, others are not so lucky.

The best is to have a wide social circle, including non-night scene girls. Cast a wider net and the chances of finding a suitable gal will be higher.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner