Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 19, 2017, 07:34:40 AM

Author Topic: THAI GIRLS / DISCO GIRLS SHOWING OFF  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
THAI GIRLS / DISCO GIRLS SHOWING OFF
« on: January 11, 2017, 04:40:59 AM »
Actually i dont think this is something new, but time and again i have been seeing all these on my feeds in facebook and line. left a bad taste in my mouth.

so i have added this TG in my facebook back then. met her awhile back but that was it. came and went for few times and working in SG at some disco. i mean, the usual stuff.

but after every trips to SG, before she goes back, she will flaunt her spending on "expensive" branded clothes and bags. will purposely include her new bought items in the pics for the sake of it. i mean she got all these fair and square and prolly lied to get flowers and all thats her biz.

what turned me off was the way she flaunted it. isnt this the "support" she got from all fellow bros? our hard earned $ working OT, or impulse spending with credit cards to support her? ( extreme cases of bros who are living from hand to mouth) i mean just be discreet la about this, in the first place is by God's grace u are able to come to SG to work. else u will be some of these TGs ending up working at some clothes shop earning minimum or less than minimum wage to scrape of a living? or prolly at some G clubs gyrating like some zombie flesh waiting for rich thais to pick u?

i dont know what fellow bros think. it just turns me off. sorry for the rating. just thought i needed an outlet to speak about this and ask opinions from others.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: THAI GIRLS / DISCO GIRLS SHOWING OFF
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:13:18 AM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the blatant, obstentatious display by TGs. ;D I have also noticed this on a TG singer's Facebook feed. After working here, she went back and will upload her holiday photos to different parts of Thailand and also her foodie sessions which comprise of expensive seafood and other stuff. They have gotten fat from some of the customers who plied them with flowers. Some of them are even earning more than many of us.

It boils down to their mentality. Possessions = status = face. Having face is an important thing so they need to flaunt and show what they have, where they go, what they eat etc. I believe not all TGs are like this, especially those who work to bring money home to support their family and kids. Even for some local folks, they do the same things to boost their self-esteem. Impression management is a universal way of life. :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Online Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »
and to boost self-esteem among her peers~ got face na~

Nonetheless IMO their work in Sg is not easy either, in the sense that one has to get drunk almost every-night, to please the customers & get molested by strangers who barely wanna parted with S$20~S$50, let alone cramp in a room with a pack more gals, this job is emotionally & physically tiring. So I assume let the gals do have their fun on FB, for me I give in to that, their FB statement are more of a show-off towards their female peers.

Sometimes we saw their glory in cyber-world, but might not know what sh_t they are getting in real life.

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:05:44 PM »
Thanks Bro Octopuss for providing a different perspective to the issue. :) This type of lifestyle can crash and burn. Singers got to hit target and drink with customers. They probably get drunk most nights. Bad for health but if they save up and quit for a different job or set up own business, then it is still worth the pain in the short term.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner