Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 16, 2017, 01:35:06 PM

Author Topic: Taiwanese  (Read 10425 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Taiwanese
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 04:56:13 AM »
I have a fren who among the TG,VG,KG, he only enjoys the TWG company. Paragon is his favorite playground.
Every time without fail, only TWG. He says be cos of the same lingo n language..he prefers them over the rest.
As usual, spending and how they treat u depends on the G, not the country they hail from.

To be frank, I have not seen really stunning TWGs here, all just average Jane looks.

Check out this page~~~ http://www.room18.com.tw/index.php?cate_up=2

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 05:00:01 AM »
as i always says... "same same...... but different"

you want to go to a disco where the entertainment is offered by female PRs.... then prepare to be paying big bills with no returns.....

male or female who decides to work in the night entertainment business knows what they are out looking for... they need the cash.... for those who doesnt need the cash... they just wanna have fun without footing the bill... and customers who goes to these entertainments, foots the bill in both cash and heartaches....

mostly jus come to work~~~

Offline jekyll69

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
taiwanese girls are EXTREMELY dramatic in relationships leh

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »
Really???

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »
u have nvr seen them gone all out crazy when they find out their bf or husband having an affair... ahhahaha...

i ever saw on show from TW.... was hosted by  黑人...... he would get a case report from someone from the public and the show will do the P.I. job and when they finally have all the evidence they will call the victim up and bring her to confront... wah piangz... scary weeeeiiiiiiiii.......
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 12:55:46 AM »
Got time to waste? Read this article from a Farang POV....do read till the very end.... its actually quite funny.

http://mykafkaesquelife.blogspot.sg/2011/10/taiwanese-girls-what-experts-say.html
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 01:02:23 AM by OK Mai? »
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 12:55:46 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 01:04:09 AM »
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 01:14:00 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmmm... i think i read this before. I think this is a perspective of an ang moh looking into the Taiwan world. I wonder why no ang moh has written about the modern SPGs or local girls in Singapore yet. Maybe they are having too much of a good easy time here in SG to write a negative report?

My impression of Taiwanese is more rooted and grounded. I find them quite friendly and open, even to upfront remarks that most locals will find insensitive and that local girls will find offensive. Taiwanese are quite upfront, into you or not into you. If they are a material girl, they will hint right away in a nice way. In that sense, in 10 minutes you can know whether they are into you. They are not there to save face like Thais.

That said, beneath the RE QING veneer, as mentioned before Taiwanese have a mercurial side too. They will say yes, lets go out, but when the time is up, they wont pick up the phone, guys and girls alike. Yes I will add you on Facebook... but~~~

I think the real Taiwanese are not like as drama as in the variety shows and in the media. They are quite similar to us, speak hokkien etc...

Siam Religious Banner