SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

August 23, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

Author Topic: Sincere & genuine night life gals ??? Any to begin with ?  (Read 14215 times)

Offline bpaak waan

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +37/-91
Sincere & genuine night life gals ??? Any to begin with ?
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:06:11 AM »
Are there any to begin with ??
My fren must be crazy to tie the word sincere with night life ladies..told him go see doctor.

Offline Chao Choo

• Starboy
  • Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +169/-73
Re: Sincere & genuine night life gals ??? Any to begin with ?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 10:37:51 AM »
Yup. There is. I personally knew several of them married happily now.

But given now Singapore is heavily infested with TDs, and girls in TDs are so mercenary, chances of you to find them is like wining a toto. 

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »
Have.. have $ you can pay them to be sincere and genuine.  The more you pay the longer these values last.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 08:45:43 PM »
IMO every trade has their own 'sincere & genuine' people around, not all sheep are black... just that in Thai scene the percentage is (much) lowered

Like Bro Chao Choo had said, witnessed quite a handful of 'working ladies' get hitched with local Bros & have kids in Sg... Taking care of families and the parents-in-law... of course compare to such vase Thai industry this is just a group of minority. And as Bro Kilroy mentioned, financial plays a very important role..

Its back to basic that the main reason for those ladies abandon their loved ones & comfort in Thailand --- is to earn as much as possible in the shortest period of time... those secondary reason which is quite rare like wanna s_xplore Sg, just for fun thingy with no financial burden, personally met only a few over the years... while the rest are having tons of issue back in their families where she alone is the main financial income of that family, no girls in normal sense would want to go to a foreign country, get drunk everyday, cramp into a room of 12 girls & get rubba by different guys... its for the quick money.

So in order to get hitch with them, your money talks... let alone one has to take care of her, but also their families as well... and has not mentioned one's future kids s_xpenditure... to cut short its a huge sum. Of course love is involved, but that presume will burned-out in a year and everyday thingy-minny will starts eats both parties, of course unless one has deep pockets.. or otherwise if one don't mind his wife back to the industries and repeats its circle again

Attacku~!

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 10:17:19 PM »
Well said bro Octo.... +GTK na.... ;D

If I may take a dig.... they genuinely need the money n they will try their many ways to get it from u...sincerely  ;)

My feel is there are actually S&G ones ...when they first started nite life work....but after a while ....seeing good guys finish last....they go from live n let live to live n let die....occupational hazard I guess......Don't we all too?  8)

my 2 bahts worth... 8) :D
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline aiax

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +24/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »
sg guy marry thai girls from night lift.. yea.. i got few friends married TD girls but mainly is due to shotgun.

like what many bros here said before.. they are here to earn quick money.. even if they really find you a good guy i believe its just to have some emotional attachment while they are working in sg.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 01:16:17 AM »
short-time partnership~? 555+

and to add spice: These nite girls whom work in TDs in Singapore... most of them already started working back in their younger days at Thailand, our general local well-fed homeboys is no match to their street-smart s_xperience where they encounter every sh_t u can imagine, let alone financial support to their family/personnel problems & burdens... The cruel of reality has mould them into what they are right now, tough & strong...  ;D ;D

Attacku~!

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 03:08:17 AM »
short-time partnership~? 555+

and to add spice: These nite girls whom work in TDs in Singapore... most of them already started working back in their younger days at Thailand, our general local well-fed homeboys is no match to their street-smart s_xperience where they encounter every sh_t u can imagine, let alone financial support to their family/personnel problems & burdens... The cruel of reality has mould them into what they are right now, tough & strong...  ;D ;D

yes.... but no matter how smart....as human.. they also have a tendency to make the same mistake over n over again ........ no thanks to sweet talk n false hope.... dish out by our "local well-fed homeboys".. ;)..whom also learned to adopt a trick or two from some of them ko-hok master .... after paying some "school fees" of cos... guess the same "cruel of reality" has mould the best of us into some kind of a player we never thought we would become.....ok my point is.... the stones we are throwing at them are the same stones they thrown at us.... thus in ways we are just like them too isn't it?...   :D

My 2 bahts worth of time wasting thoughts.... ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:12:38 AM by OK Mai? »
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Siam Religious Banner