SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:52:19 AM

Author Topic: Sincere & genuine night life gals ??? Any to begin with ?  (Read 13655 times)

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
Re: Sincere & genuine night life gals ??? Any to begin with ?
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 08:52:46 AM »
But not pretty leh how?

Would you then choose the mosr beautiful woman with the unchangeable sh_ttest character OR a unchangable ugliest witch looks but with the best lady like character for a wife?

I know I ask this before.

Offline bpaak waan

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +37/-91
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 10:56:16 AM »
Choose your GF to be most havoc, wild, pretty.
For wife, choose good heart n take care family material.
For life long partner, choose all average quality can do, too smart or pretty wife can be a problem.
God is fair, girls will be attributed qualities evenly, seldom very pretty have good heart, have but rare.
This is what I believe and for the choose wife quality, one 72yr old uncle gave me advice haha

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1356/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 11:02:36 PM »
Yeah I guess its quite difficult to hit 'best in both worlds', s_xpecially in working girls scenario, where most likely those pretty ones will get well pampered treatment from all avenues of guys from driving a Lorry to driving a Ferrari... Their vision of contacts has outmatch our average-normal-Joe in Sg, let alone dealing with their issues or problems back in their hometown with many mouths to feed.

With their s_xpanded circle of social status, it will be quite a task to request her just be a good house-wife & stay at home to look after one's family... the switch in lifestyle is quite a challenge if consider the husband can take care her family monetary issue as well (or nonsense in some cases), for working ladies' vision of lifestyle is already broaden (I wouldn't say corrupted) by their past s_xperience.... of course there is always s_xpectional cases, but its rare compare to the whole population

After months of courting & wooing with night life girls, everything looks sweet & promising from the start. Nevertheless if thinking of marriage & looking for everlasting, just try to imagine in years time, when times are hard, husband's business fail or health deteriorate... Will she still care for, or she might just settle for her own...

Of course there are also Bros whom don't mind their wife staying late outside the scene, getting havoc few days in a week & getting handy panky from a few guys. Its much boil down to individual preferences.

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 11:02:36 PM »

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 11:08:14 PM »
But not pretty leh how?

Would you then choose the mosr beautiful woman with the unchangeable sh_ttest character OR a unchangable ugliest witch looks but with the best lady like character for a wife?

I know I ask this before.

IMHO choose the one you most comfortable with.... means you can be yourself and need not b pretentious when u with her and shes ok with it..... all other traits can/will change n theres nothing u can do about it so need not worry....you can choose to deal (or not) with it later..... ;)
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 11:25:03 PM »

.....After months of courting & wooing with night life girls......

55555 n still wooing.... ;D

....everything looks sweet & promising from the start. Nevertheless if thinking of marriage & looking for everlasting, just try to imagine in years time, when times are hard, husband's business fail or health deteriorate... Will she still care for, or she might just settle for her own...

Good point..... but its a big big unknown ....nobody can be sure until it happens..... even then theres also a saying 百日床前无孝子 (No son can be filial facing a bed ridden father for too long) ....or maybe I should say 百日床前无贤妻 ... no matter how loving...when subject to prolonged burden ...will harden one's heart too.... at the end of the day its luck I guess... :)
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1356/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 12:08:26 AM »
Yes Luck plays a part as well, nobody can foresee the future...  hope no illness or wealth issue will come 555+

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 12:08:26 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline bpaak waan

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +37/-91
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 02:25:32 AM »
Night life and the words sincere and genuine don't click at all.
They are not meant to be !!

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1163/-1000
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 03:19:12 AM »
IMO every trade has their own 'sincere & genuine' people around, not all sheep are black... just that in Thai scene the percentage is (much) lowered

Its back to basic that the main reason for those ladies abandon their loved ones & comfort in Thailand --- is to earn as much as possible in the shortest period of time... those secondary reason which is quite rare like wanna s_xplore Sg, just for fun thingy with no financial burden, personally met only a few over the years... while the rest are having tons of issue back in their families where she alone is the main financial income of that family, no girls in normal sense would want to go to a foreign country, get drunk everyday, cramp into a room of 12 girls & get rubba by different guys... its for the quick money.

GTK to you!!! So experienced.

I think there are... albeit rare... The come SG sightseeing has a bit more... some of them do come and sightsee. Some of top models back home and are in demand. Can find... but lesser. Most just want to work.

If you see find a sincere one, she will stare deeply into your eyes~~~

Siam Religious Banner