Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 19, 2017, 07:34:56 AM

Author Topic: Seriously hurt by thai girl  (Read 2627 times)

Offline tony123

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
Seriously hurt by thai girl
« on: March 28, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »
Go on and laugh at me. Go on and make fun of me. Here is my story, to vent my anger and to release my sadness.

I met this girl at one of the club in bangkok. She just finish her uni. That was the first time i flew to bangkok with my friends and of cos, she is my first gf in my whole life. All my friends went there only for one purpose. To satisfy their s_xual desire. To play. At first i was thinking the same. But i got too serious with her. All my friends warned me not to get so serious with thai girl. Thailand is called land of thousand smile for a reason. But my love for her is going so deep that i cant pull myself out. She is my first gf, i treat her well, i fly almost every 2-3month to visit her.

But guess what? We got together for almost 3years and she let me wear green hat 2times. First time, i cried so hard and almost feel like dying. I walk out to the road and see which car want to bang me. I seek death. I am in singapore when i found out she have another guy. The next day, i flew to bangkok to find her and sort things out. She only keep on saying sorry to me and told me that i am very good. After few days, we got back together again.

And yes. Alot of my friends scolded me. I am stupid, i am dumb, i am idiot. But i thought she will change and be good. So i gave her another chance because i love her so much and i cant let go.

2nd time, which happen not long ago. She did it again. I cried so hard again and again. She told me that we are too far apart and keep on saying sorry to me. She told me that its better we just break up for good. She dont deserve me. And i block everything about her.

Why am i so stupid? If i heed my friends advice from that long time ago, i wont be going through this.

In this few years, my friends change tons of thai girl, everytime go bangkok fk different girl and me? Staying with the same girl. I am loyal to her but what do i get in return? My first girlfriend, my first love so much memories. She just ruin me. Its a very painful experience.

I have this one friend who is very experience in thai girls. He once told me "puying thai mai jing jai, its okay to get a thai girlfriend. But dont give your everything into it." I regretted not listening to his advice.

This thai girl left a scar in my heart which i think it will always be there. I should just learn from my friends. Play as many girl as possible. Its called LAND OF THOUSAND SMILE for a reason. THAI WOMEN AINT LOYAL. :'(

Online Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
Re: Seriously hurt by thai girl
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:40:57 PM »
Thanks for the input Bro tony123~ +gtk  :)

It must be a hell of mental-torture ride for your first love over the past 3 years. Nevertheless as you grow older these past relationships will be your greatest assets & s_xperience you have gained, it always best to try on your own and s_xperience the relation first hands rather than hearing from others, be it good or bad outcome. Moreover never try never know.

A father can tell his son don't play with fire as it's dangerous, son will never learnt how dangerous it was until he gets burnt by candle light, and it will be too late if son met a big kitchen fire. I think same goes for relationship, you really have to been through it so that you will find the joy and pain in dealing with Thai gals, and as ages goes by with a few more relationship with some advice from the old schoolers, you would be in veteran-mode. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I hope you will pick up the pieces and move on, yes there are literally tons of Thai gals, we Singaporean guy is a just on a small red dot surrounded by billions of gals, not only bangkok but there is Chiangmai, Issan, Pattaya, etc.... Let alone PRC, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Myammer... the list can go on... In their eyes the name Singapore is a top brand.

I wish you all the best & fight like a "butterfly"  :) :)

Attacku~!

Offline Chao Choo

• Starboy
  • Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +169/-73
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:38:54 AM »
Never trust someone that lets you down more than two times.

Once is a warning twice is a lesson, and anything more than that is taking advantage.

Can understand why you still clinging on her probably due to your first relationship.

Try go to thai disco, prepare to spend some money on flower and drinks in no time you will forget your first teerak.  ;D

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:38:54 AM »

Offline tony123

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:08:29 AM »
Thank you bro Octopuss. Yes it is a mentally torture for me. Disaster for my first relationship. Yes i agree with u. Its a painful and hurtful but at least i experience it myself. Like what u said, gaining s_xperience. Thank you for your example and comfort.
Hopefully i can move on asap. I rather play others than letting others play me and hurt me...for now.

Thanks for the input Bro tony123~ +gtk  :)

It must be a hell of mental-torture ride for your first love over the past 3 years. Nevertheless as you grow older these past relationships will be your greatest assets & s_xperience you have gained, it always best to try on your own and s_xperience the relation first hands rather than hearing from others, be it good or bad outcome. Moreover never try never know.

A father can tell his son don't play with fire as it's dangerous, son will never learnt how dangerous it was until he gets burnt by candle light, and it will be too late if son met a big kitchen fire. I think same goes for relationship, you really have to been through it so that you will find the joy and pain in dealing with Thai gals, and as ages goes by with a few more relationship with some advice from the old schoolers, you would be in veteran-mode. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I hope you will pick up the pieces and move on, yes there are literally tons of Thai gals, we Singaporean guy is a just on a small red dot surrounded by billions of gals, not only bangkok but there is Chiangmai, Issan, Pattaya, etc.... Let alone PRC, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Myammer... the list can go on... In their eyes the name Singapore is a top brand.

I wish you all the best & fight like a "butterfly"  :) :)

Offline tony123

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 02:13:55 AM »
After this relationship, i actually wont trust thai girl anymore. They are not a keeper.
After the first time she greenhat me, i tell myself if she do it again, no matter how hard it is, i must let her go....

She is my first relationship, first girlfriend and alot of memories with her....

Going to songkran with my friends...but i scare all the memories will hit me on my mind again when i am at bkk. I am with her everytime i am in bkk. But this trip, she no longer will be there :(

So if u guys saw poochai singapore crying and weeping with tears, then that must be me :')

Never trust someone that lets you down more than two times.

Once is a warning twice is a lesson, and anything more than that is taking advantage.

Can understand why you still clinging on her probably due to your first relationship.

Try go to thai disco, prepare to spend some money on flower and drinks in no time you will forget your first teerak.  ;D

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
Bro... There is a saying, "Why is Thailand the only country that has been never been colonised by Foreigners?" "Because, they are natural born liars."

This is part of their nature and their charm. Enjoy the TG s company while it lasts. Still, you should not feel bad as... In Thailand there is always another girl at the next corner! Never feel bad for yourself and keep your headup! Enjoy songkran!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 12:59:23 PM »
Every country also has white and black sheep. We just gotta keep our eyes open and separate the wheat from the chaff.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline gigabyte14

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 07:25:18 AM »
tw and thai use same pattern to woo one

must be alpha one

Siam Religious Banner