Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 16, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

Author Topic: My Story (married a girl from thai pub)  (Read 7455 times)

Offline waste of bandwith

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-2
Re: My Story (married a girl from thai pub)
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 04:08:37 AM »
she doesnt want to seem to talk.

the delay has been like 3yrs already  :(

my qns is would any of you here accept a life with your wife without any physical contact?

assumming your wife does her part , taking care of the child/house/cooking etc

Offline generalpaper

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 11:13:41 AM »
i've nvr been in a relationship like that but i wld advice that you surprise her.

add abit of romance into the relationship.  dont be too conspicuous or overdo it.

but show some effort. here are some examples, you might cringe at it, you might think its foolish but i had tried it before last time with SG/TGs.

1) a date by the beach at night.
2) show up at her work to pick her up. (if you haven't been doing it)
3) make dinner with dessert and wine. (both are very impt dont miss any)
4) picnic at the roof of esplanade roof garden in the evening

bear in mind that it will take awhile. there's no spark plug to this as it has been 3 years already shes probably as numb as you are.

all the best

le0rio

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 02:10:12 PM »
Sorry just out of curious bro @waste of bandwith, she only fulltime housewife? Did she work?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 02:10:12 PM »

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 01:05:44 AM »
Hi Bro, I have been through this before. I married to a TG from a club and we had a daughter together.
But same situation as you. Our relationship becomes very bad later on. There were no body contact involve and slowly both of us became like a stranger.

It last for 5 years when I decided to have a divorce with her. But we both make the decision together coz we are adults already. We talked things out and think this is the best solution since we both dont have any feeling and love for each other already. This make sense to us. We understand our daughter will get hurt but if we stay on, the wound may be more serious for our daughter. Coz it is not healthy at all when daddy and mummy behave like strangers and kids now a days are very good in observation. What will she think if she see us like this?

Ever since we had divorce. We still occasionally chat and once a week she would come and visit our daughter and bring her out. We had already divorce for 2 years. Now she has her life and boyfriend and I have my life and goes on.

This is my life story and I am not initate or tell you to follow my example. Just that we in life need to make a choice sometimes. All of us know that a divorce is best to prevent and if possible try to save the marriage. But I think it is best you try to reconsile the situation 1st, if worst come to the worst. Sit down and talked to her, both of you are already an adult. Find out what is best for the both of you and the daughter... ;)
"Namo Tassa Phakhawato Arahato Samma Sambudh Tassa"  X 3 times

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 08:55:49 PM »
Thanks for sharing, bro Vinchaiwut. +gtk :)
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 07:12:36 AM »
Thanks for the input Bro Waste of Bandwith & Vinchaiwut...

Sorry to hear what is happening but I assume this is life some of us have to face..

IMO its much depends on how you feel inside yourself in whether to move on alone or stick together, working it out to restart the engine is one option & generally needs two hands to clap, letting it go would work things out as well.. would have to consider Alimony payments (Spouse support) & child custody.

Romance & Love (爱情) will start to wear off in time to come, and after that another form of love as in family love (親情 ) & responsibility (责任) will take over... some people can live with family love without romance with wife, as in member of a family and do whatever it takes to take care of the children... while some people will cut it off & move on to seek what is important in their live, I guess it boils down to what you are seeking.

Hope things will work out  :) :)

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 07:12:36 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-2
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2016, 10:30:36 AM »
Vinchaiwut, your story is so familiar to me

yes in fact we did have many talk about divorce. my mum also spoke to her.
she was very honest and said she do not love me anymore. she is staying for the sake of our daughter and she does not mind having a divorce

i do not mind divorcing her but i have to think for my daughter and her feelings and dont wish her to have a broken family and she is very close to my wife.
my wife suggested we divorce when my child is older(3 yrs later) and will understand what's going on. now she's very dependent on her. need to sleep with her everynight

right now im just in a confused and depressed state of mind. in my mind i want to try and save it. but she keep telling me to go find woman outside if i need s_x.

btw does anyone know what this means

คบใครควรใช้ใจคบ ไม่ใช่คบเพื่อลบสถานะ"โสด

tried google translate but give me a weird answer

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-2
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 10:33:49 AM »
le0rio, she work parttime as waitress but she quit recently.

now looking for a full time job.

all these while whether she's working or not. i will give her some allowance every month. not much but enough to get by every month

Siam Religious Banner