Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 10, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

Author Topic: My Story (married a girl from thai pub)  (Read 7407 times)

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: My Story (married a girl from thai pub)
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 03:08:23 AM »
คบใครควรใช้ใจคบ ไม่ใช่คบเพื่อลบสถานะ"โสด

You should use your heart to get to know someone and not to meet a person because you do not want to be single.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 09:09:22 AM »
Bro understand your difficulties. For your daughter sake. But your daughter will only be happy if daddy and mummy happy. You have to ask yourself....in your heart.....! Since she already said she dont love you anymore. Doesnt it very clear?

But as you mentioned you tried to savage the replationship. Bro is good to try. But if it doesnt work out. A decision still has to be make. I am not say i dont think for my daughter and wanted her to have a broken family. But i just think if this stays on. My daughter will even be more sad when she find out our relationship. Even she is young, my ex wife and i decided to still show our love even we seperated and explained to her as she grow up.

I am lucky that my wife decided to divorce without asking for any maintenance and decided our daughter stay with me. And she could visit her anytime if she want. This what we have talk and agreed. So my advice for you is to talk things out with your wife.
"Namo Tassa Phakhawato Arahato Samma Sambudh Tassa"  X 3 times

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1165/-1000
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 10:17:55 AM »
Vinchaiwut, your story is so familiar to me

yes in fact we did have many talk about divorce. my mum also spoke to her.
she was very honest and said she do not love me anymore. she is staying for the sake of our daughter and she does not mind having a divorce

i do not mind divorcing her but i have to think for my daughter and her feelings and dont wish her to have a broken family and she is very close to my wife.
my wife suggested we divorce when my child is older(3 yrs later) and will understand what's going on. now she's very dependent on her. need to sleep with her everynight

right now im just in a confused and depressed state of mind. in my mind i want to try and save it. but she keep telling me to go find woman outside if i need s_x.

btw does anyone know what this means

คบใครควรใช้ใจคบ ไม่ใช่คบเพื่อลบสถานะ"โสด

tried google translate but give me a weird answer

Take care bro @waste of bandwith

I sincerely hope all will be well. I guess once things go past a certain point, there is no return. Have you tried marriage counselling? The government will ask you 2 to go for counselling before the divorce.

Sad to her, about your child. The issue is complicated, as your child is dependent on her. Hopefully, things will work out fine.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 10:17:55 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »
Thanks for the input Bro Waste of Bandwith & Vinchaiwut...

Sorry to hear what is happening but I assume this is life some of us have to face..

IMO its much depends on how you feel inside yourself in whether to move on alone or stick together, working it out to restart the engine is one option & generally needs two hands to clap, letting it go would work things out as well.. would have to consider Alimony payments (Spouse support) & child custody.

Romance & Love (爱情) will start to wear off in time to come, and after that another form of love as in family love (親情 ) & responsibility (责任) will take over... some people can live with family love without romance with wife, as in member of a family and do whatever it takes to take care of the children... while some people will cut it off & move on to seek what is important in their live, I guess it boils down to what you are seeking.

Hope things will work out  :) :)

GTK to bro Octopuss for your reply. Well said... in the responsibility part.

@waste of bandwith
Have you considered who will take care of the child? She will receive alimony if the child goes with her, which is likely in Singapore.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »
Bro understand your difficulties. For your daughter sake. But your daughter will only be happy if daddy and mummy happy. You have to ask yourself....in your heart.....! Since she already said she dont love you anymore. Doesnt it very clear?

But as you mentioned you tried to savage the replationship. Bro is good to try. But if it doesnt work out. A decision still has to be make. I am not say i dont think for my daughter and wanted her to have a broken family. But i just think if this stays on. My daughter will even be more sad when she find out our relationship. Even she is young, my ex wife and i decided to still show our love even we seperated and explained to her as she grow up.

I am lucky that my wife decided to divorce without asking for any maintenance and decided our daughter stay with me. And she could visit her anytime if she want. This what we have talk and agreed. So my advice for you is to talk things out with your wife.

@Vinchaiwut

Thank you for sharing your situation. You are GOU LAI REN. At least things were easier for you, one can imagine the stress otherwise.

Offline waste of bandwith

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-2
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
she say she will let me have the child as i have the financial means to bring her up and she will visit whenever she can

she will have to move out if we were to divorce and will probably stay with frens/rent a room so not really possbile to bing the child along.

as for alimony she suggest a one time lump sum. let the lawyer sort it out.

right now i just have take it day by day.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 11:00:54 PM »
Hi bro, yes this is what they will say anyway. Move out stay with frens and child can leave it with us. I know if the child stay with you / us is the right thing and she can visit the child if she want. But isnt it is unfair to you if she just want a lump sum or anything from u?

She have to understand that you need to provide for the child, education and living even if the child stay with u. If she really love the child, she should not ask anything. Understand that SG woman chapter is strong. But things can be sorted out.

So if divorce, she can goes on with her life. but you have to provide and bring along a child. She can find new guy and how about u? especially the child is following u.

Even if she want something from u. It shouldnt be a lum sum of money. u and her should talk thing out instead of leaving it to the lawyer. This is what I do and I sort it out and explained to my ex wife. If she refused, I told her the child can be with her and I dont mind paying alimony to her. After long discussion, and we finally made our choice.

Bro talks thing out with her in a calm and adult manner. Can be sorted out one.

"Namo Tassa Phakhawato Arahato Samma Sambudh Tassa"  X 3 times

Offline waste of bandwith

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-2
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 12:30:43 PM »
thamls vinchaiwut for your advice.

had a talk with her. we both agree to divorce 2-3 yrs later for our daughter.

as for the money part. she said she just need abit of money to restart her life. i guess im fine with it after talking to my mum as well.

i told her once we divorce and when she go out work she wont be able to get high paying job and at end of the month when all the bills/rent come she will know how is it like.
right now im paying everything. she does not have to fork out a cent and i still give her money and a credit card to buy stuff for family

and she seem so confident that she can live her life comfortably and think her friends will help her.
to her, her friends are more important than me. but she dont know even her friends got their own problems and family.

Siam Religious Banner