SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

Author Topic: Marry foreigner  (Read 857 times)

Offline tomyamflavour

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +21/-1
Marry foreigner
« on: December 02, 2016, 01:13:49 AM »
Hi guys/girls.

Seems like forum and thai disco scene has slowed down. Just logged in maybe after 1-2years?

Been there done that and ownself after 2 years more matured and changed perspective and body. TD is not the same urge/interest as it used to be hehe. Maybe for younger crowd and tattoo fanatics and ever young 8 legged octopus and 2015 haha.

Think one of the main changes for self is lost my ego and more realistic and aware of how things run. So broke off and didnt see a need to go disco and act popular.

Relax wise at home la. Now old and tired 😁

Anyway wanna ask if any members able to share roughly how much $ will be comfortable for a monthly salary. If we marry foreigners and single income source. Ok like say foreign sprouse can earn 1.5-2k if find server waiter job.

If interested to know as many things to take into acc. Kids. Hospital bills. Rental. Food. Holiday etc.

Hope sharing with an open mind to this topic. And yes info out there many places. Why not a topic here though 😁

Entered the scene and never looking back! Maybe?

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +71/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Marry foreigner
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »
There is no ideal answer to your question, Bro tomyamflavour. Each person's expectations and wants are different. If havoc lifestyle and wanna live the hiso life, or keep up with the Joneses, then a 5-figure sum might be sufficient. If eat simple home-cooked food and don't go cheong, or send kids to all sorts of CCA eg. piano lessons, ballet, swimming, then of course a smaller sum is enough.

A lot depends on your potential spouse. If she expects the world, we are going to have a hard time satisfying those demands/wants. The best is to discuss frankly all these issues before marriage. If beh gam, then f__k it. Or we will only suffer in the long term. ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Domica

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +78/-7
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 01:40:26 PM »
Bros best do

It's like went u hear other ppl have happy ending with thais
Marry all that.
But are they really happy of the burden

Unless you are rich then I think OK.

Just a drinker

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 01:40:26 PM »

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +73/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 01:07:09 AM »
Hi guys/girls.

Seems like forum and thai disco scene has slowed down. Just logged in maybe after 1-2years?

Been there done that and ownself after 2 years more matured and changed perspective and body. TD is not the same urge/interest as it used to be hehe. Maybe for younger crowd and tattoo fanatics and ever young 8 legged octopus and 2015 haha.

Think one of the main changes for self is lost my ego and more realistic and aware of how things run. So broke off and didnt see a need to go disco and act popular.

Relax wise at home la. Now old and tired 😁

Anyway wanna ask if any members able to share roughly how much $ will be comfortable for a monthly salary. If we marry foreigners and single income source. Ok like say foreign sprouse can earn 1.5-2k if find server waiter job.

If interested to know as many things to take into acc. Kids. Hospital bills. Rental. Food. Holiday etc.

Hope sharing with an open mind to this topic. And yes info out there many places. Why not a topic here though 😁

just based on my own observation and experience, i once did came across the idea of marrying a foreign bride as well.

besides the usual paying for their expenses and all, we also have to consider providing for their family back in thailand. i would assume most married their partners; knowing them from thai disco prior. all these girls might have been earning 5 digits easily and marrying to us they will have to give this up as well.

2ndly i feel the culture might be different. sure its going to be a bed of roses for first year or maybe 2-3 but surely it will surface up sooner or later. most foreign girls like the idea of living in SG and the impression of our city gave them an "idea" about the life in SG comparing to thai.

lastly, the people i know married these foreign brides, some of them are really high flyers, i.e head of departments in MNC or professionals. they can afford these girls to stay at home and do nothing. letting these girls drive their cars around and spend their cards for shopping. unless we can reach that stage, else i think most marriage with foreign brides would not last.

just my 2 cents. :)
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline somchai

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:07:23 PM »
I think the best way is to sit down with your girl and plan and write everything down.  This way you two can see the bigger picture and can plan ahead and every now and then come back to check to see if the plan needs to be modified. 

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +71/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 08:58:58 AM »
I think the best way is to sit down with your girl and plan and write everything down.  This way you two can see the bigger picture and can plan ahead and every now and then come back to check to see if the plan needs to be modified.

Sounds like some serious planning going on there. ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 08:58:58 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline somchai

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 08:10:35 PM »
Just trying to help people lol...oh another thing if you have the resources you can have another option which is to relocate to another country instead of sg or LOS.   ;D  Many first world countries have cheaper living standards than in sg so go explore! 

Siam Religious Banner