Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

November 19, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

Author Topic: Kenna gongtao(black magic?)  (Read 975 times)

Offline Beehoonbenzene

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
Kenna gongtao(black magic?)
« on: March 29, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »
Some back story about me. Im a saf regular.  Signed ln because I did not really know what to do with my life.
Okay so one day while doing the normal duty stuff. My camp mates was asking around if anybody wanted to drink after book out. I don't really drink a lot but because I do not want to look bad so I agreed to go with them.  So fastforward to Friday and we went to a certain TD at GM. When we entered the place it was quite empty since we were there early. Non of the girls really stand out but there is one TG there really stood out. Lets call her Pam.

Pam is around a 6-7/10 but her real assets are her long slender white legs. She did not came to our table at first since she was with some other customers. Our eyes crossed path a few times and she would smile. After awhile she came over and talk to me. She spend quite a long time with me and did not push for me to buy LD. We stayed till the end and before we left she passed me her phone and asked for my line and I gave it to her. She told me she liked me the moment I came in with my friends.

So sorry guys it's my first post. Will post part 2 soon

Offline Beehoonbenzene

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
Re: Kenna gongtao(black magic?)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:14:42 PM »
part 2

So the next morning she msged me on line and talk to me and asked me more personally stuff like do I have a girlfriend and what do I worked as and I told her I'm a regular in the saf. She told me she like guys in uniform and hoped that we could know each other more. During the week she would often msg and ask me what I'm doing and have I eaten, sometimes she would even call me on line to have a small chat. At the point I really felt that we had a connection and felt really happy. So when the next book out I actually suggested to my friends to go drink again at the same place and there were really shocked that I actually jio-ed them.

We went there quite early again and this time, the moment she saw me she looked really happy and came and greet me. She spend almost the whole night beside me(only butterfly for awhile), and around 1+ she asked if I could get her a LD as she need to hit target. I said yes and she was really happy and ask if I wanted to have supper after the place close, I told her  I'm fine with it. So at around 2 plus when the  place was closing she told me to wait awhile as she need to go get changed first. After that we went to have a simple supper at level 1 of GM. While eating she suddenly asked if my house was available,  I asked her why and she told me that she did not wanted to go home and wanted to go with me. I told her yes and after we finish eating we took a cab back.

On the cab back, she was holding my hand the whole time and lying on my body. After we reached my house, she went to took a shower and we went to bed. We had a h2h talk and she told me that she really liked me and hope that I felt the same way(she could speak good English for a Thai) I told her that I liked her too and it was really great knowing her. The next moment she just kissed me and one things leads to another thing and we had s_x.

Will carry on my story tmr.  Have to sleep soon! 

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:00:46 AM »
everything sounds great so far TS!

hope it will be ur lucky maiden visit as well as your last, netting a honest girl. apologies if u did not invite anyone to reply to your post, (and of course i do not know your background story being in this TD scene or know of/be with any TGs before or ur financial background) but thought i give my 2cents worth.

i wouldnt say its black magic since u mentioned physical attraction and made eye contact. haha......

IMHO, before painting the whole picture with bed of roses, i think lets not put ur mind and heart into this wholeheartedly. enjoy what you guys have and sharing at the moment. TGs are a bunch of girls that seek excitement and changes ever so often. if u cant excite them or surprise them, things go down south quicker than you know.

even for the "simplest minded" TG from a backward village at the far ends of thailand would more or less wanting her bf to give her "gifts" or trinkets of sorts" to humor her. i think most (not all) bros will agree with me. however simple minded and true hearted a TG is, im sure they MUST have their own agenda coming her to work (with $$$ being the main thing of course)

by you sharing that u are a "regular" , which means she would have the financial mentality that u are able to "spend" on  her. true she didnt ask for anything for the first meet, but surely she began to "fall back" to u once she has to hit target. i think u might have experience going to TDs and what nots (Vnam KTVs and all) u do know that not all r/s started there ended well.

i have seen and know of guys splurging cash on them "model" standards kind of gf, buying biz class europe tix flying with them, getting branded bags i cant even pronoune for their month-versary; to barely meeting their material standards and ending up broke and single.

ultimately back of their mind they are only looking for quick bucks and f off back to their real world taking that cash they earned from fellow bros. not to be quoted as a sweeping statement, take everything with a pinch of salt.

i mean i can see you are quite into this and thus this post sharing about what happened and ur lost feelings. most men are most vulnerable when they are lonely, then again im not sure of ur social status and ur current marital status, again an assumption.

go with the flow and dont take it seriously.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:12:52 AM by Pump Attendant »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:00:46 AM »

Offline Chao Choo

• Starboy
  • Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +169/-73
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 08:28:31 AM »
2nd visit pum pum already.

The old birds who been in the Scene will agree that if she can easily give you pum pum, she also can give easily to others.  ;D

No offense, this is what being taught by my seniors when I first step my foot in this chiong scene.

Siam Religious Banner