SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

September 26, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

Author Topic: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me  (Read 838 times)

Offline abantes

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me
« on: January 31, 2017, 11:14:57 PM »
Hi all, new member over, just wish to have a place where i'm able to divulge the experience that I went through personally. Its gonna be a long series of post.

I still remember clearly, it was around the December period of 2015, where a close colleague of mine jio-ing me to go to this TD which is very close to our working place, telling me it is very affordable, fun, blah blah blah. With the TD being so close to where i work, naturally I said yes. So after work,(We end work at 7) we went to eat, settle our errands, and waited till roughly 10ish before we head over to the TD.
Firstly, the TD looks very very run down, with cig burnt marks over all the carpet, the TD was not famous during the point of time, (now very very hot! Always full house on weekends) so the crowd was not alot and based on what i saw, all of the crowds are at a much more older age, (late 20s - 40).
So with that, i was very turned off with that few factors, making me feel that what my friend told, it wasn't the kind of place that would be able to provide the kind of fun i was expecting. I wasn't looking for a partner nor was i look for some SB to play game with, all i wanted was to find a place where the music would be good, and the ambient would be great!

So upon reaching our reserved table, we ordered 1 set of 3 beer towers and start drinking. 15 mins or so, came the SBs,introducing themselves to us at our table, my colleague, (lets just call him B) starts to butterfly away, talking to the SBs that flooded our table. With a SB beside me trying to strike a conversation with me, of course, not being rude i would reply to those standard question that SB always ask " whats your name, do you normally come here, blah blah blah." Knowing a little bit of thai, i answered them, and with the conversation not going anywhere, looking directly opposite me, and seeing B having the time of his life, flirting around. i start to get bored and that's when I start to fix my eye on the stage to see is there anything much more entertaining to feed my boredom.

Thats where i saw her, (let's name her Y) performing on stage, dancing singing around. She's quite tall, roughly 170cm, with super duper long hair(<-Killer for me), sweet smile and also a decent voice too. (TIO GT LEAW, 555). Due to the club having insufficient female singers (rotating between 6-8 singers), the interval of her going to stage is very very often, maybe every 3 songs, sometimes, it will be back to back as well. Slowly and gradually, i was kinda mesmerized in her,  but being a skeptical guy and semi introvert-ish. I would only just look at her. ( I was seated quite far behind at least a few tables away from the stage)

Soon, the night has ended, beers were finished B and I went back home together. Next day at work, shagged as hell, thats when i started to ask B whether does he know who is Y. Because deep down I wanted to dig out much more info about her, know more about her, but apparently, B doesn't know much about her. He was like " Wah, Since you so interested in knowing her, why not we go there tonight again?!" I replied " Wa brother, not shag meh, yesterday reached home 4am, today wake up 7plus in the morning. sibei shag eh, later still go, Crazy uh?" Indeed, we were crazy, and we went back again that night.

Part 2 coming sooooonnnn

Offline chriswebber

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
    • Email
Re: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 01:33:33 AM »
Why here become like sbf already got so many parts one cannot one shot write out 😂

Siam Religious Banner