Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 16, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

Author Topic: Finding an avenue to share my story  (Read 467 times)

Offline thonglover

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
Finding an avenue to share my story
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:51:55 AM »
I sort of realise that this forum is a good avenue to share and "talk out" what happened to me in cheonging the TD scene as I know no one here and I do not need to hold back to what I share.. So here goes -

I got to know this singer (let's call her A from here) from a club which I frequented. She usually do not come to my table as I have regular people sitting with me. Somehow this particular night 6 months ago, some of the regular were off so she came to join in to my table. That was our first encounter.

When going home that night, I saw her waiting for the rest of the singers near the taxi stand. I offered to send her back home as I know where they stayed. On the way back, I asked for her LINE.

So we were in constant messaging. Her English was not even conversational. We had to use translate, but we were happy. The encounter developed into frequent dinner before sending her to work.

While sending her to work 1 day, we bumped into one of the club managers which I am very close with. He texted me saying to go for a smoke before I go back. I joined him. He asked me to stay away from this girl, for my own good. I asked him why, he says that to just listen to him, it's for my own good. Of course, I did not listen to his advice. I entered into a relationship with her.

I still go to the club as per usual. We acted like we do not know each other. She did not come to my table as usual, only the regulars. I do not like it, I asked her to come. Initially no one suspected anything. A few more sessions later, it was quite apparent. Almost everyone knew, some of the regulars after knowing, texted me to stay away from her for my own good. On the other hand, A was telling me that her colleagues are giving her a hard time after they knew what was going on between us. I told A to ignore them. We carried on our relationship, now in the open. Some of the regulars stopped coming to my table.

About 2 months into the relationship, I received an annonymous text claiming to be her BF. I was told alot of things about A. I was shown photo of them together. BF knew about our activity and her two-timing. BF advised me to stay away as well, saying that A is not what she seems to be. I was raging. I screenshot the convo & send the photo to A. She wanted to explain. We met up. I gave her the chance to explain. Now, A gave her side of story. This supposedly BF was actually her ex & they have broken up. Because the broke up was bitter, her ex actually told her that she will have no chance to be with anyone else. I trusted her, I gave her another chance.

After this incident, our relationship somehow got stronger. We got more intimate, but up till now, no s_xual activity involved yet. We started planning for life after her work. The initial plan was straightforward. I will fly to BKK and look for her, and then off to a resort to chill out for a few days. During this period, people at the club are giving me dirty look. I do not know what it means, but the very close manager still says the same thing, to stay away from her for my own good. I ignored.

Fast forward to the trip. So we met up after about 1 mth from her departure. The first night was crazy. It was the first time that we slept together. The actions was non-stop that night. I could not remember how many rounds we went. This carried on for the entire trip. It was non stop of cuddling, petting, kissing, penetration. All the deeds were done RAW. I had all access and could even cum inside her. Good times do not last, after a week, it's the end of the holiday and we had to separate. We were making plans for our next meet up, which is suppose to be a month later on her birthday, but she claim that she will be away to the temple for a week, which is her yearly practice. We then planned and agreed on a later date.

Back to SG, some funny things start to happen. Thinking back, how could I brush them off so easily?
1) She created another FB account and added me & a few of my friends + her friends in the club. She claimed that her old account was hacked and she could not access it anymore. I believed her.
2) She went missing for 6 days, totally no contact. No data, phone off. I almost went crazy. I almost flew to her home and find her. Luckily I was damn tied up at work, there was no way I could leave. She called me on the 6th days, claiming her phone to be spoilt and just got it repaired.
3) There were unannounced trips to "sightseeing" at BKK on the pretext that she had nothing to do and was going around.
There were alot more things but there were very minor.

Things came to a finale about 2 weeks ago. Same thing, I received a tip off via an anonymous text, with more juicer posts.

1) The "hacked" FB was actually still active. A few others & myself were being blocked. The new FB was actually for work purposes. So what was inside the "hacked" FB was posts of A & her new BF, meaning she was two-timing again. She was having alot of fun during the said "temple visit" for her birthday.
2) The 6 days when she went missing, it coincided with another post dated a few days before her missing date where she says "few more days to see you, can't wait".
3) Those sightseeing trips are actually trips with her ex-BF. So i do not know is it two-timing or three-timing.

The whole situation was so complicated & messy till I totally gave up of trying to pursue what happen. Now, I choose to totally believe what I saw. Everything was right infront of my eyes & reading those lovey-dovey message exchange between A & the BF really hurts me.

I was so confused & could not believe how could someone be so scheming to such extent. While I do not have much monetary losses, the pain to the hurt is something which words can't describe. Looking back 6 months ago when people are telling me to stay away and etc, I could only laugh at myself & my stupidity for being so blinded.

And I thought we could have a fairytale ending, I was just another tool to be made use afterall.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
Re: Finding an avenue to share my story
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »
Thanks for the input & sharing Bro thonglover~ +gtk  :)

Looking in another way IMO something you need to try in order to know the outcome, "never try never know" as the saying goes, a heart-pain relationship yet whats lost is top up to your personal s_xperience on how to deal with this matters if arise again~

At least you had not spent a ton of cash & did have a good time with her during your honeymoon period, after sometimes you look back & it will be a part of greater self adventure awaits for you to s_xplore, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Time will heal most wounds, hope you will get up along well & move on, 1 thai gal down, millions awaits  ;D

Attacku~!

Offline RakMakMak

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +19/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:59:56 PM »
Eh bro,

As u type RAW, you better go for a checkup na. Its good to be safe than sorry.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:59:56 PM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:09:13 PM »

Time will heal most wounds, hope you will get up along well & move on, 1 thai gal down, millions awaits  ;D

Siam Religious Banner