Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

December 16, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Author Topic: Can someone tell me what is going on?  (Read 1071 times)

Offline whatsgoingon

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
Can someone tell me what is going on?
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:06 PM »
Hi guys, first post here.

So I met a thai disco girl while waiting for a taxi, and managed to sleep with her that night. And no, she works at another disco which I wasn't at. Met up again and did the deed again.

I have not spent a single cent on her which is very confusing to me. Any experienced thai disco goers can enlighten me on what is going on???

Thanks

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
Re: Can someone tell me what is going on?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 08:57:51 PM »
Lucky u Bro I assume at least she is (very) into you, didn't know what is going on in between the conversation, but well as a human being we do have our needs and care, especially when over-sea at the right time right place do hit jackpot. Nonetheless there might be a small chance that she might be hop sleeping with other guys which I just assumed, as two sides of the coin, if she can sleep with me without solid relation, she can do it with another guy(s) also if she wants to, there are gals who are (always) hungry as well, just remember to wear protection when you engage with her.

She happy you happy everyone is happy, without the bond engagement  :) :)

Attacku~!

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 09:31:11 AM »
Bro.... just look at it this way...

For each year that you go TD, maybe you go twice a week. You will get 1 lucky fling. Hence, the odds are once per year.

So... look at it as a numbers and percentage game.

The girl just might be itchy and wanna get it on with her type, a yandao guy like you. After the fling, life goes back till normal till she is horny again next month.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 09:31:11 AM »

Siam Religious Banner