SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

September 26, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

Author Topic: Bored & here to share my story ^^  (Read 1167 times)

Offline snztn

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +109/-10
Bored & here to share my story ^^
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:02:11 AM »
Hi bros. Long time nvr come here liao. Was too bored at work & waiting for pangkang so decided to come in to beo beo & catch up on all the interesting stories.. & decided to share my own while waiting for time to pass lol.

I started chionging TD in 2009-2010 I think. Had a decent well to do sg bf then but got sucked into the TD life & broke up with him. Was a total bitch back then so probably that's why I got my karma eventually lol. First TD I ever went to in my life was Sensation! Hence my nick hahaha. Was jio-ed there by one of my colleagues who was working part-time there as a singer. Got my first GT there as well.. I was totally clueless abt TD & flowers etc, so when my singer colleague stuffed $20 in my hands & asked me to hf for one of the TBs, I just did it lo. Then subsequently I started to hang more & more flowers for him on that day, bank acct was left with like $0 at the end of the day lol. Kenna GT by him, & then the usual story.. Supported him everytime he came back to sg, spent all my money on drinks & flowers..

From then on, I visited TD like at least twice a week? From one boy to another.. Sometimes fighting for a particular boy with other customers too lol. Quite funny now that I come to think of it. Got to know some really good drinking kakis from here, looking back I do miss those fun times now & then hehe. (Hope you guys are doing well!!!) Basically spent all the money I earned on flowers, hardly had any left for even food at times.

This went on until early 2016. Within this period, I had two Thai bfs. The first one cheated on me with his "sister". I was really naive back then. Visited him twice in Thai - second time, saw a pretty intimate pic with that particular "sister" (whom I know for a longer time than him in fact!) but I still chose to trust him. But ultimately he just turned cold & stopped replying, stopped talking to me, & after like a mth of so I finally realised that that's his way of breaking up with me. Anyway, I'm not sure if he even considered me as his gf then lol.

Second bf lasted for two years, from 2014 to 2016. This was a more serious rlnship, where I flew to wherever he was to find him abt once a mth or every two mths. We were very much public abt our rlnship, had plans for marriage etc, I even learnt to read/write/speak decent Thai. But TBs being TBs, they are complete spendthrifts. They spend every CENT they have on drinking & getting drunk. End of 2014 (x'mas to new year period), we had a very violent quarrel over that. He bashed me up so bad for a good 24 hrs in an apt which is in quite an ulu location. It was very, very bad. I was left with a burst blood vessel in my eye, big bruises all over my body (like half my thigh & arm was bruised), & a super swollen face. He drank non stop for 24 hrs & just went crazy when he was drunk. One moment he would be hugging me & next moment he would be hitting me again. It was a nightmare & I tried to escape a couple of times but couldn't. He would always find me at the staircase landing (that was the only place I could run to in a desperate attempt). I screamed, shouted, cried, but nobody actually bothered. Guess they just assumed it was a normal couple quarrel or smth. 24 hrs later, at abt 10pm, I decided enough was enough. He had fallen asleep after drinking & I took the opportunity to RUN for my life. I stole his phone & took whatever cash was left (he had smashed my phone to pieces & took all the money to feed his drinking addiction), grabbed my luggage & RAN for my life. I literally did that bcos he would only sleep for like 10-15 mins before waking up & starting all the drama again. So I used up all the energy I had to run downstairs & ask for help.

Thankfully the security was a nice guy. Told him to help get me out of there ASAP & that I wanted to go to the airport. Immediately he knew what happened. I asked him to help me call for a cab but he told me no cab would turn in to that location. He came with his scooter, loaded my luggage on, I sat behind & he rode me out to the main road. Why did I trust him? Well, either way I would have died there so I would have just taken any chance. He sent me up the cab, told the driver to go to suv. airport. Thank goodness for him, really.

I slept in the airport till 6am. Got my sis to tfr me some money & at 6am, I desperately ran ard the airport looking for a flight home. All the flights were full except for a Thai Airways flight which was due to take off in abt 20 mins. I wasted no time. Bought the ticket & literally FLEW to the dep gate lol. Two days later, he called me non stop & asked what happened etc etc. Apologised, begged for my forgiveness, & promised to quit drinking. I forgave him. 2 weeks later, he was back to his old ways. Still, I stayed with him..

Early 2016, he broke up with me bcos he claimed I cheated on him. He wanted me to help him find jobs in sg, so I went to every club, trying to ask if there was any vacancy. Some drama happened in one of the clubs, one of the TBs hated my guts bcos he thought I had told his big fish (customer) smth bad abt him.. & suddenly all the farked up TBs from that club ganged up against me & went to tell my then-bf that I cheated on him with another TB working in that club. (As you all should know, Thais would always side Thais...)

Obviously he chose to trust them, & broke up with me. Next day, I immediately bought a ticket to Hatyai (he was at Dannok) to look for him. I have no idea how I managed to find his apt, I looked at photos where he had previously shown me & just went all ard the farking place. Finally found his apt, set up a new line acct to text him (he had blocked me EVERYWHERE), still he didn't wanna see me. Some of our mutual friends eventually convinced him to at least talk to me. I begged him, threw all my pride away, but nope. He had none of it. He made me go back to sg the next day, promising me that if I became better (now that I think abt it, better in what way?!) he would patch with me. So I made arrangements to go back sg the next day. That night, he was drunk & still dared to ask for s_x. Told him I was having my period & he was mad as fark lol.

Went back, continued wasting my time & life feeling emo, sad & depressed over him. He blew hot & cold, sometimes replying me & sometimes completely ignoring me. Other times, he would scold me. Eventually I picked myself up, told myself to stop being so stupid, & moved on. Accepted a job offer which thankfully waited for me while I sorted myself out, & started a new job with new priorities & responsibilities. Found my current sg bf, who is 1000000x better than him, & making plans to get married & build our future tgt.

Been a good one year since I left the TD scene. Occasionally I still go back to catch up with old friends, but I no longer drink as much. Heck, I can't even finish half a tower now lol. Life is definitely a lot more peaceful now :) do I miss the past? The happy party times, yes, but not all the drama hehe. I'm just glad I chose to walk out from a toxic rlnship. Needless to say, he came back to me after the girl HE had cheated on ME on left him hahaha. (Yup, that was why he was so adamant abt the break up back then)

Ok, abrupt end to the story cos it's time to pangkang lol. Bros who still have my line, let's catch up sometime ok!! & please continue to enjoy the Martells, beers & TGs/TBs on my behalf ;D ;D ;D

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
Re: Bored & here to share my story ^^
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 12:08:23 AM »
@snztn

I will not know that you had such an interesting story behind your smile. At least all is well, avoid such TBs for the time being. I feel that all I been through is miniscule.

Do you have more to share? On your trips with him and other TBs? As there are not much TB stories.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 12:52:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing your story, Sis snztn. +gtk :)

Everywhere who stays long in the scene will definitely have stories to tell, be they good or bad. Being able to look back at the bad times and laugh about them shows you have likely gotten over them which is good. Hope your future is much brighter and may more good things come into your life.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 12:52:50 AM »

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 02:11:10 AM »
Thanks for the share of your past Sis Snztn, glad that you had picked up & moved on. What doesn't kills you makes you a stronger individual~ +gtk  :)

Attacku~!

Offline snztn

• Gong Tao No More!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 12:05:31 AM »
@snztn

I will not know that you had such an interesting story behind your smile. At least all is well, avoid such TBs for the time being. I feel that all I been through is miniscule.

Do you have more to share? On your trips with him and other TBs? As there are not much TB stories.

Stories got a lot la, those were like the most dramatic years of my life haha. The rlnship with the last TB was the worst though, I really was put through a lot of emotional & verbal abuse, plus mental torture. I don't know if this is GT or what, but it sure seems like it lol. I mean I don't think any sane person would have continued to stay on with him for 2 years after everything that he'd put me through. & still try to get him back after the break up somemore.  ???

Basically over that 2 years I'd gone to find him at KL, BKK & Mahasarakham. He had alternated between KL & SG, with two short stints at Myanmar & Mahasarakham. The last place I had visited him at was Dannok, where I was "sent" back home lol. He was a complete a$$hole - always telling me that he had no money even when he was working, be it in M'sia, SG or Thai. So when I went to visit him, most of the time we would be using my money. I hated to admit this, but he was really like a "small white face". He had always told me that his acct had no money & I believed him, so I had always emptied my bank acct everytime I went to visit him. He would always tell me he was stressed over money, & had to ask his mum for money - to which she would nag & nag at him; but he said he had no choice bcos he didn't wanna ask me for money. To be fair, he had nvr asked me for money to support him, be it in living expenses or flowers. I had always voluntarily paid for the expenses, maybe bcos of the sob stories which made me believe that he was really broke. Twds the end of the rlnship though, I can't rmb if it was during our "talk" at Dannok, he told me that I was always stingy with my money & thank goodness he had kept money secretly & did not tell me abt it. That really hurt me bcos I had nvr been stingy twds him before..

In the 2 years that we were tgt, he had only bought me a Guess bag (which cost $100+ & was bought 2 mths after we got tgt, on my bday, when he was still in sg), a small 30ml DKNY perfume, & a fake LV bag (??? ??? ???) which I didn't use & eventually threw away lol. I on the other hand had gotten him two new handphones, a brand new ASUS transformer book, an iPad 4 (second hand), amongst other little gifts. I still recall that he had asked for an iPad for his work & so I saved money to buy one for him on our second anniversary (shortly before we broke up). Before I had gotten the iPad, we were discussing abt this & I told him that it prob wasn't necessary for him to get one with data bcos as you all know, there's quite a vast price difference between an iPad with data & one without. I shared with him abt internet tethering which he already knew abt, & that usually their homes (be it in KL, sg or Thai) would have WiFi available for them. & since he was going to be using the iPad for work, then there isn't a real need to constantly be connected to the internet since he doesn't use the internet for work (rehearsing songs etc). When I tried to explain all these to him, he got so pissed & said that he didn't want the iPad anymore & if I wanted to scrimp on such money then he'd rather I not buy for him. Which again upset me bcos it's not that I was "stingy" (I quote him), but I really didn't have that much cash. The iPad itself set me back by a few hundreds, & I still had to pay for air ticket, accommodation etc etc. & one more thing - it's the thought that counts isn't it? If I had to scrimp & save just to get you an iPad, be it one with data or without, instead of being thankful you scold me instead? I just couldn't understand.. & that's just one of the many things which really hurt me over the period of time we were tgt.

As for other stories, I can't really think of them now, but they're all still in my memories for sure lol. If you guys wanna ask anything, I'll answer - I think it might be easier that way hehe. Otherwise, I'll just post as & when I recall anything :)

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 02:46:51 AM »
If anyone got a devoted gf like Sis snztn, really good liao. Take care very well. Too bad the small white face TB didn't know how to cherish. It's his loss. :)

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 02:46:51 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline snztn

• Gong Tao No More!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 03:23:18 AM »
If anyone got a devoted gf like Sis snztn, really good liao. Take care very well. Too bad the small white face TB didn't know how to cherish. It's his loss. :)

I guess he realised that a bit too late.. Hahaha. To me, money is nvr impt bcos it can be earned back again. It's more impt to keep my loved ones happy - & to me he was a big part of my life bcos I had actually thought we were gg to spend the rest of our lives tgt. Now that I think abt it, how were we gg to get married when we were hardly able to save any money?! ??? I really loved him so I guess that made me stupid. Didn't really think of myself & my future & blindly wasted so much money on him. Anyway, good riddance. I gotta thank those TBs who had spread false rumours & made him believe that I was cheating on him, otherwise I wouldn't be so much better off right now. :)

Thank you bro WIMB. Was a great few years chionging with you back then ;)

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 07:58:09 AM »
Thanks Sis snztn for the memories of those days. Now I understand why we didn't see you in TDs anymore. But it's for a good reason!

I am really happy for you that you are much happier now. Hope everything goes well for you and we can hear wedding bells soon. :)

Siam Religious Banner