SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

June 28, 2017, 03:58:11 AM

Author Topic: Advice me what to do please  (Read 550 times)

Offline chriswebber

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
    • Email
Advice me what to do please
« on: April 13, 2017, 11:05:48 AM »
Ok here is the situation of mine. Went to this TD and knew this TG. Lets just call her P.

When i first saw her, i think shes kinda cute so my friend helped me to call her to our table. She dont know english and my thai is abit here abit there so we had to use google translate to communicate LOL. Shes a very quiet and soft spoken girl. We chatted quite a bit and exchanged LINE.

After a few re-visits, we started getting closer. She would sit with me for very long and not asking for any flower. I did asked her whether she want it or not but she says its ok so i did not hang her any flower at all. Everytime after her work, i will bring her to eat before sending her home. Recently, she told me not to go drink anymore because she scared i will find other girls??? I already told her i go there to see her only but she insisted me not to go so i agreed.

She dont allow me to go club right? So i suggested meeting her before her work and guess what? She said she dont know english and it is very hard to communicate and does not want to meet me. What am i supposed to do now lol
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:07:30 AM by chriswebber »

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +71/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Advice me what to do please
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 02:40:22 AM »
Ok here is the situation of mine. Went to this TD and knew this TG. Lets just call her P.

When i first saw her, i think shes kinda cute so my friend helped me to call her to our table. She dont know english and my thai is abit here abit there so we had to use google translate to communicate LOL. Shes a very quiet and soft spoken girl. We chatted quite a bit and exchanged LINE.

After a few re-visits, we started getting closer. She would sit with me for very long and not asking for any flower. I did asked her whether she want it or not but she says its ok so i did not hang her any flower at all. Everytime after her work, i will bring her to eat before sending her home. Recently, she told me not to go drink anymore because she scared i will find other girls??? I already told her i go there to see her only but she insisted me not to go so i agreed.

She dont allow me to go club right? So i suggested meeting her before her work and guess what? She said she dont know english and it is very hard to communicate and does not want to meet me. What am i supposed to do now lol

I don't think she is really into you, Bro chriswebber. If someone is interested in you, she would find ways and means to be with you. All the reasons she has given, imho, could be excuses. If she does not understand what you say in English, there is always Google translate. Can also download English-Thai or Thai-English dictionary.

Did she propose meeting you outside her working hours or take the initiative to suggest both of you meet? Does she message you often to keep in touch or is it a one-way street? If you are honest with yourself, you will probably know the answer better than any of us.

It depends on where you want to go from here. All the best!
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline chriswebber

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:13:09 AM »

I don't think she is really into you, Bro chriswebber. If someone is interested in you, she would find ways and means to be with you. All the reasons she has given, imho, could be excuses. If she does not understand what you say in English, there is always Google translate. Can also download English-Thai or Thai-English dictionary.

Did she propose meeting you outside her working hours or take the initiative to suggest both of you meet? Does she message you often to keep in touch or is it a one-way street? If you are honest with yourself, you will probably know the answer better than any of us.

It depends on where you want to go from here. All the best!

She did not initiate any meetings before/after work hrs because she says its very tiring and she sleeps a lot in the daytime but she did tell me she will go out with me on her offday. She would also tell me when she reached home everyday.

So i really do not know shes serious or just treating me like a GIG or something.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:13:09 AM »

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1356/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 05:36:42 AM »
Bro Chriswebber can try tune to relaxation-mode & enjoy her company for now, be it what's the outcome, just enjoy & go with the flow.

Communication is important between individuals, there is also body language & her way of treating you. You can use it & judge with your passed relations to see if she is real into you or not. Just watch out your wallet & you should be alright, attacku her out for a date & initiate a meeting with her & know how she is like outside TD. End of the day we are guys, launches some attack if you like her.

You have to get the time to know her more so that you will gather more data as dates goes by. But she insist not to meet you then something might miss out somewhere. In an other way she doesn't want you to go is she wants to work with customer who are paying her at that period of time, or her another potential bf is asking her why she is so close to you that she cut the chase to ask you not to come again, or she doesn't want you to be around to witness other customers hardo rubba her, or like you mentioned she is afraid you hardo rubba other gals... all are just assumption but heard before

IMO with time & effort will get you results, be it good or bad outcome, is still better sitting alone thinking about it all day, hope you will get what you want from this relation, cheers +gtk  :)

Attacku~!

Siam Religious Banner