SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

August 19, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Author Topic: KOREANS & KIMCHI COOKBOOK  (Read 3389 times)

Offline nabnabnab

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-0
KOREANS & KIMCHI COOKBOOK
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »
Was requested by bro @2015 to write a guide to Korean Girls so here goes.
Here's 10 useful information/rules to chasing KGs based on my personal experience  ;D

1. Koreans are harder to understand and read than Thais. Why this is so is because their culture is much more conservative as compared to the Thai culture. Therefore, it's difficult to tell what they think of you because they don't express themselves as freely as Thais. (eg. if a Thai girl likes you, she might be all over you hardo rubba!! But different for Koreans, even if they are into you they will not hardo rubba you in the club.. Then you might get mistaken that they don't like you)

2. Koreans are conservative. Many of them don't like admitting that they are working in the nightlife. Rather, they will say they are working as dancer/singer/model. One warning to all bros not to 'hardo rubba' the KGs if you are not sure they are ok with it. There was one incident where a customer groped the backside of a KG and all the KGs ended up in a catfight with all the Korean girls slapping and hitting him.. Bouncers had to get involved.

3. Koreans have a very high ego. They like to portray the hi-so aura. They hate it when they are being viewed as 'loose' or 'cheap' just because they are working in the nightlife. A Korean girl once told me she disliked working and dancing on stage because she has to wear such revealing clothes. Furthermore she say she cannot understand the fact that some Thai girls would sleep with customers for flowers. From what I have seen, very few Koreans would sleep with customers for flowers. They will only progress to such a level if they like you or if you are together as a 'couple'

4. Koreans will go out for supper with you after work or even agree to go out with you on their off days/day timewhen they are not working. Do not be mistaken, you are not the only one they do this with.

5. Most Koreans get incredibly high amount of flowers everyday. Hundreds on weekdays and even thousands on weekends are the norm. Whether you want to compete with that or improvise and use other methods.. Enough has been said you can decide for yourself  :) (if still in doubt refer to point number 3)  ;) ;) ;)

6. Knowing a little basic Korean language and their culture will go a long way to capturing their attention/interest in you. They are generally surprised if you can speak Korean in a TD, this will help maintain their attention on you and can be a common topic to talk about! Here's a useful link for those that are interested in learning a bit of basic Korean phrases: http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/lessons/howdoyousayindex/

7. Korean girls love eating Korean food at Tanjong Pagar. Useful info if you intend to bring them to eat after their work or during the day.

8. Some Koreans don't use LINE, it's good to have KakaoTalk on standby just in case as most Koreans do use that app. It's basically a Korean version of whatsapp  ;D

9. Korean girls view appearances and image very highly. So if you want to impress them or attract their attention, do dress at least decently. At least don't wear your home shorts and slippers... I have heard Koreans saying that if the guy is well-dressed or good looking/cute, they will definitely be more inclined to stay at the table. No offense to anyone, but you won't see KGs out with a balding old uncle hand-in-hand walking out in town or Bugis, unlike Thais or PRCs.

10. Last, this is a just my personal opinion on Korean girls and might not be true for all. There will always be exceptions to these rules here and there. Hopefully this will help those out there to better understand these Koreans and good luck to all in finding your kimchi love 555 ㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks to bro @2015 for asking me to start this thread and looking through it before I post it up. Cheers :)
And to end off this post.. Here's a gift to you all ㅋㅋㅋ 

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 01:25:23 AM by 2015 »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1164/-1000
Re: 10 RULES TO UNDERSTANDING KOREAN GIRLS IN CLUBS
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 11:31:47 AM »
Hopefully, this post can help everyone and anyone into Koreans.

If you will like to add on to this post, you can post first in the Korean discussion thread: http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/gong-tao-helpdesk-1-800-she-dun-like-me/koreans/

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 01:07:05 AM »
From bro @L3aFy

http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/gong-tao-helpdesk-1-800-she-dun-like-me/koreans/48/

tbh nowadays i only head to TDs to go for the KGs. lol. i would definitely say they are not thaaaat picky about race. the ones that I've met have been pretty nice. I'm malay btw. but I can speak and write Korean. maybe that adds to the shock factor la. hahaha. but if you wna crack the korean code, you definitely need to learn some korean, makes things much easier cos most of them cant speak much English anyway. there is one I know whose English is reallyyyyyyyyy bad. so since i could speak Korean, we got along pretty well pretty fast. we became pretty close and she'd video call me from time to time and we'd go out and all. but sadly she'll be heading back on Monday. sad die me luh. ㅠㅠ

KGs can be really really nice if they like you, but if not, you can sense they're just out for your money. i have met some that are damn dao, but still ask for flower. haiyoh. but there are some who are really nice and just want a company who can speak korean and to just be comfortable with. no need buy flower also they will find you on your return visit. but of course must support lah, end of the day they come here is to work ma. I still keep in contact with some of the girls who already went back to Korea.. kakaotalk, fb and from time to time video calls also. lol.

And here's another reason why I got trapped into this KG thing. I'll be honest. I work in a TD. but when I free I will go other TDs to chiong. lol. I got close with one of the korean dance team in one of the TDs, all 4 of them. i was a regular at the club back then but no, i didnt spend much, everytime go maybe 20dollar, 40dollar flower. but we became friends and got fond of each other. then one fine day, I was working and they were having their offday. coincidentally they came to the TD i working in to go party. they were so excited to see me, all FOUR of them were shouting and literally running to me across the club to say hi. whole club look sia! i felt like a superstar for that 10seconds. ego shoot up sia.. hahahaha. and guess what, THEY bought ME flower! not 20, not 50 leh. one time $100 dollar sash lo. i also tio stunned! i nagged at them la, I know they come all the way to sg to work and make money, so why anyhow spend like that.. but they said it's cos they like me and they feel thankful to know me. waaa my heart melted man. hahahahaha. but here's a lesson on Korean culture. if they really feel thankful, they will buy you a small gift one. i once bought one of them quite a sum of flowers in one night la. the next time I came down, she bought me drinks. -.-" kept telling her no need, dont waste your money like that, but she really insisted on it as a small gift in return.. and she has an sg bf btw. still treat me so nice, i felt damn touched man. lol.

So end of the day, if you want to crack the Korean code, you just gotta learn some Korean language (much much easier than Thai, I promise. I tried learning Thai but failed miserably man.. ㅠㅠ) and be nice to them. learn their lingo, make them feel comfortable and they'll in turn keep coming back to you one. I know KGs who get attached to Thai singers an also KGs who get attached to sg guys also. so it's not impossible bros! you just gotta put in some effort! jiayou! or as they would say, hwaiting!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 01:07:05 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:19:13 AM »
From bro @le0rio

http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/gong-tao-helpdesk-1-800-she-dun-like-me/~my-kimchi-confession~/msg286585/#msg286585

KG actually are full of curiosity about Spore guy such as:-

1) The diff between us and kimchi dick
2) The way we party
3) The way we treat lady

Many KG say that kimchi dick are such a loser. They are very *Da Nan Ren Zhu YI* unlike most of us, anything, wateva, you decide, don't ask me.

In Seoul many party scene no matter is club or ktv 90% kimchi dick are go for rubba, and here is a very big difference from us. We go TD not 100% for rubba.

In korean culture there is this SUNBAE HOOBAE which make as long you are younger you shall respect the older regardless what position you are in. *no matter you are more richer or more successful in career or wat*

KG who in Spore TD they are more likely ang moh pai *open minded* due to many thing they cant do back in their country.

No doubt they always think that they are more atas Asia Breed, and they want more atas always. Even go hotel one night stand they also expect go more atas hotel unlike Hotel 81 and best if is MBS. Unlike TG mostly Hotel81.

@2015 if that night,you not Hotel 81 and is Fullerton, Fullerton Bay, MBS, Hard Rock at Sentosa cfm she drag you in. Hope that this will help you to solve the 1st question *Ask and you shall receive*

For lunch or dinner, they also like to go atas place like hotel or atas restaurant. Unlike TG GMC settled.
Even supper they also like to go RAMEN STALL for sashimi while TG still GMC or maybe frog porridge or Nasi Lemak. Hope this will help you solve the 2nd question *1st date maximum Impact*

If you want to bang the newbies KG on TD don't forget about her sister also. Unlike TG you can easily get them without bring along their sister. For KG normally they like to move in group. *not apply to all KG but mostly*.
Actually for my own personal view newbie KG are much more easier than TG as long you able to communicate with them.

But I gotta agree with Bro @madfh if you think TG are pushy for flowers/tequila then you should try KG. They can just sit with you for 5mins and ask for 2-5 Tequila drinks without paiseh. Unlike TG they will only ask when is almost go up stage.

I also gotta agree at Bro @focusfire , even after bedding they still will play push/pull and money games. Even till now some KG still yaya papaya and think that they own you after bedding with her and you should this this this and that for her.

For Bro @Octopuss *Strike Like A Tiger*, actually is very effective with KG since they used to have SUNBAE HOOBAE culture but beware of her sister surrounding her. They expect Sunbae to be very generous in all the way and is a korean culture for Sunbae to PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

For me, i just remain brother/sister relationship with them and don't expect anything from them, and sometimes they might surprise you.

I believe many will agree with me, having a TG is much more economic than having a KG.

90% no matter is KG , TG or wateva, I believe they have their own reason why they behave in such way. At the end of the day if you can accept it go for it, if cant then get a new one.

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 01:20:57 AM »
From bro @madfh

http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/gong-tao-helpdesk-1-800-she-dun-like-me/~my-kimchi-confession~/msg286582/#msg286582

I don't claim to have unravelled the mysteries behind Korean girls. Although I've picked up the language and met various Korean clients/tourists, I've learned only a bit of their culture and lifestyle. I've been interested in Korean culture for many years, these are my personal opinions, hopefully unbiased. ^^

When it comes to work etiquettes, most Koreans put in their best. Since the KGs come here to work, they want to take as much as they can back before their time here is done. (like most TD girls?) But after every night they can reset their emotions like a switch, because it is just work to them after all. And just like everyone, when they are in the mood, they will enjoy themselves as much as they can.

Realising you're not going to buy her the bracelet, she probably removed you from her "carrot list" lol. Apologies if this comes as a hard truth, sometimes we need it.
So I think Bro @2015 really did miss his chance that night. D:

Some points that I feel which separates KGs from others:

- KGs will nitpick more than others. (wealth/looks/language barriers etc.)

- During drinks, Koreans typically enjoy conversations more than games once acquainted. If not interested, she won't talk about anything except for her work.

- If you think TGs are pushy for flowers/tequila, try having a KG~ :D

Just some experiences I've had with Koreans,
but only had a handful of Kimchis so far at TDs. :(

Siam Religious Banner