Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Author Topic: Wife with son cant enter singapore  (Read 5287 times)

Offline steadfast

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Re: Wife with son cant enter singapore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 09:34:26 PM »
Any body got any info on this topic ?

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 03:27:31 AM »
If one wanna marry a non-Singaporean, one must seek Singapore government approval first~ even if one's parents has approved... lol  :-X

Somehow i just saw this thread... very interesting. GTK to @OK Mai? for posting...

"I know my letter is long, and there are many parts that are not really related to the theme but, I just want everyone to know that once you choose your partner, you should love them, care for them and cherish them. It's very easy to start and end a relationship, but it is how you maintain it that counts. You will face many obstacles along the way, but it's how you clear these obstacles and not giving up that strengthens your love for each other.

"We are now happily married for seven years now and we just had our second baby. We do face problems every now and then, but everytime something happens, we always think back on how hard it was for us trying to be together, and nothing could be as tough."

Seems like its going to be harder to me to find a Malaysian or Taiwanese wife~~~

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 03:42:03 AM »

Seems like its going to be harder to me to find a Malaysian or Taiwanese wife~~~

Well ... marrying foreigner will always have to run up n down ICA.... bo pian one.... so if you intend to so...try to get advice first from people who went thru that ... save a lot of unnecessary leg work....  :)
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 03:42:03 AM »

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 09:07:23 PM »
From my side more & more of my friends are getting hitch with the Thai ladies, I guess it might happens to other forumers as well, which in return quite a lot of avenues to get advice from...

Nonetheless getting involve with ICA is still unavoidable, aka no s_xcape  8)

Attacku~!

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 11:09:22 PM »

Well ... marrying foreigner will always have to run up n down ICA.... bo pian one.... so if you intend to so...try to get advice first from people who went thru that ... save a lot of unnecessary leg work....  :)

oh yes~~~ hmmmm seems like lotsa administration work to do... after legwork at ICA can go golden mile, v6, sugar... all nearby.

Siam Religious Banner